Start with the End

ME, YOU. HER.

The sun was setting and I was waiting for Yeonwoo. At the usual spot, the same place she run to when she's feeling blue.

 

But maybe she's not sad right now.

 

I come up here awhile ago expecting to see her. But she's not here, clearly she's somewhere else. I just wish it's not with someone I fear.

 

But who am I trying to please? My heart is already heavy. Knowing Yeonwoo only have two places to run, it's either Taeha or me.

 

Yesterday she was with me. Taeha came and Yeonwoo go with her easily.

 

Fear is eating me, didn't Taeha broke her heart? Why does it feels like the two of them were into a brand new start?

 

She didn't came.

 

It's getting dark when I decided to go home.

 

Jumping at the rail, I take the staircase going down.

 

As i pass the empty rooms, I heard some whispers.

I was about to run, scared but then Yeonwoo's voice shoot through my ears. I follow it like how I foolishly followed her and end up infront of a door, listening.

 

Sounds of kisses, creaking of tables and whimpers become groans. I know what's happening and running away would probably lessen the pain I'm feeling but I stay anyway.

 

"Taeha." I heared Yeonwoo whisper her name, and my knees became weak instantly.

 

The sounds of them kissing overpower the soundless breaking oof my heart.

 

"I'm sorry. I really am. I thought breaking up with you would make me happy. I was wrong. I just died everyday."

 

Should I tell her that it's what Yeonwoo feels everyday too? That she keeps on breaking her and I was there to lessen the damage she caused?

 

Sometimes I wonder what does Taeha have that I don't? Exactly why can't I have Yeonwoo?

I should hate her for not noticing me, but no. Yeonwoo doesn't know this feeling that tormenting me causing havoc within. This pathetic feeling I have for her.

 

"Baby I'm sorry. Please give me another chance. I love you, please."

 

Tears fall from my eyes as the day Yeonwoo wished for finally come. She's been wishing for the day Taeha will come back to her. Well, here it is. The day she'll hear Taeha saying I love you again.

 

Yeonwoo drank alot of alcohols, smoke alot of cigarettes, fought alot of battles, cry alot of tears, and spent alot of sleepless night for this day. Now here it is. The day she wished for.. and the day I dreaded the most.

 

"Yeonwoo, let's go back to what we used to be please.."

 

"Give me kisses in the dark, give me back against the wall, and play with my hair. We can get drunk with wandering hands and own the nights together."

 

Their is a sound of groans and smooching inbetween Taeha's phrases. And my heart, isn't it eerily terrifying that there is no sound for a heart that's breaking?

 

"Hold my hand, give me neck kisses, drive me crazy. Give me your smiles and let me get lost at the galaxy of your eyes. Cuddle me, give me soft whispers and hug me in the middle of the rain. Just be mine and make me yours... again. Baby, give me a second chance."

 

Masochist. Yes I am.

 

Since day one I know falling for a broken Yeonwoo was wrong.  But it is not something I planned to happen. Yeonwoo is not that hard to love.

 

I thought we will jump together but I end up falling alone.

 

Yeonwoo showed me her broken pieces and I come to love it all. Now she's near of being whole again. And I am just scared that she won't need me anymore to paste back those pieces whenever she breaks. 

 

I know I should've run awhile ago but hearing Yeonwoo said those words, finally I got the courage to escape.

 

"Oh Taeha. You know it was always and will always be you right? I love you too."

 

 

Now why? Why Yeonwoo?
When everytime she broke your heart, I am there loving you whole.

When everytime you cry, I was there whispering everything will be okay.
I was the best thing you never had, why can't you see?

 

I was there, Yeonwoo. I was there! Loving you.

And it's sad.

 

How our story ends even before it began.