Myungjong (i'll persevere because it's you)

our sweet maknae [Alljong Requested Oneshots]

i’ll persevere because it’s you

Requested by arissayagi! Thank you for requesting!!

 

Prompt: Long distance relationship between Myungsoo and Sungjong! Myungsoo’s missed him a lot, and Sungjong does too. Sungjong sulks because of how long they’ve been apart. 

I... made it a tiny bit y, like requested!!

 

--

 

“Myungsoo… When do you think you’ll come back?”

 

“Soon, Sungjong-ah. How was Malaysia?”

 

“... hot. I wore a suit, too…”

 

“Our poor Sungjongie… I’ve missed you a lot, you know?”

 

“Me too, Myungsoo-hyung…  How were the fans? It seems like even though we grow older, they’re still the same.”

 

“Yeah… They’re as great as ever. Someone even gave me a handmade doll of you! It was really cute.”

 

“Ah, really? A fan gave me a doll too... “

 

“Did you see Sunggyu-hyung at his musical conference? I saw some videos… He hasn’t changed at all, haha.”

 

“I didn’t get to go, though… I saw videos, too. Maybe one day I can sing like Sunggyu-hyung.”

 

“One day? You did, though. When we sung, ‘Together’ in Russia… When will we be on stage together again?”

 

“I don’t know… Anyways, Myungsoo, take care of yourself and come back quickly. I miss you a lot. I haven’t seen you in so long.”

 

“Mhmm, Sungjong-ah. Love you. Mwah.”

 

“... You greasy man. Love you too… Mwah.”

 

Myungsoo took the phone from his ear, smiling sadly as Sungjong ended the call. His throat and legs were aching too much for it to be healthy lately. He was about to be on his way back to Korea, though some complications occurred and his flight got delayed a day. He was planning to see Sunggyu, too.

 

He looked at the blank screen of the phone softly, thinking about how much he wanted to see Sungjong again. The younger had been looking down lately, especially, after leaving Malaysia.

 

--

 

Sungjong looked at the blank screen of his phone, exhaling lonesomely as his ears were filled with the sound of silence instead of Myungsoo’s soft and low voice.

 

He had been waiting for such a long time. Even before Myungsoo’s meeting in Bangkok, they hadn’t gotten the chance to meet up once.

 

Only 12 more hours. 12 more hours until Myungsoo would come back from Bangkok and into his apartment.

 

Sungjong tilted his head to the side, smiling slightly when he saw the stuffed Myungsoo doll that a fan had handed him in Malaysia. It had his sparkly eyes and dimples, and was around the size of his forearm.

He took the doll in his hands, appreciating how comfortingly squishy it was. He flicked the mini-Myungsoo’s forehead with a pout, before sighing and embracing it tightly.

 

“I miss you…”

 

 

12 hours later, a masked Myungsoo walked silently at the airport, smiling quietly when he could hear fans yell confessions at him. The familiar camera shutters followed, and Myungsoo continued to walk until he reached the manager’s car at the front of the airport.

 

“Myungsoo-oppa!” A fan yelled. He tilted his head slightly. “Visit Sungjong for us! He looks sad! Tell him we love him a lot! A lot! Maybe even more than you, oppa!”

 

Myungsoo couldn’t help but break into laughter, causing some of the fans to squeal happily. Nonetheless, he nodded seriously. “Okay. I’ll make sure to tell him that. Thank you.”

 

He bowed his head in a mini-nod, before lugging his bags into the car trunk and boarding the car, waving to his fans as the manager drove.

 

“Where to, Myungsoo-ah?”

 

“Not my place… I’ll pay a visit to Sungjongie, I think.”

 

His manager nodded wordlessly, turning the radio up to one of their old songs. Follow Me.

Did he have a CD full of them or something? Radios didn’t play their songs anymore.

 

Do you know my worried feelings

You already took my heart

I won’t turn back, I want you

 

It was almost funny, how much Myungsoo related with their lyrics now. Back then, he sometimes wondered what kind of people would listen to songs like ‘Before the Dawn’ and relate to it. It was about obsession and endless pain.

 

Anyways, Myungsoo listened as Sungjong’s voice flowed through the radio, surrounding him and making him feel all more longing.

 

Did Sungjong know how head-over-heels Myungsoo was for him? Probably, since he tended to show it every time they met. He would almost cuddle the younger, and his face and hair oh so romantically…

 

“We’re here, Myungsoo-ah. Call me if you need anything, okay? I won’t be busy today.” The car slowed to a stop, and Myungsoo immediately reached for his seat belt.

 

“Okay, thanks hyung! Have a nice day,” he called out as he left the car, shutting the door lightly. The trunk was open, and Myungsoo quickly took his heavy bags out, bowing as the manager sped back up to leave.

 

He lugged his items up the building’s stairs, entering the automatic doors and heading straight towards the elevator. He entered, the doors closing smoothly as he pressed Sungjong’s floor number.

The elevator dinged quietly, and shook slightly once they got to the floor. The doors opened once more with a light motion, and Myungsoo picked up his luggage and headed to Sungjong’s complex.

 

At the door, he knocked twice, before ringing the doorbell. He squatted slightly until he was eye-level with the spyhole, smiling warmly so Sungjong could feel just a bit happier at seeing such a handsome face.

 

“Sungjongie, I’m here.” Not over three seconds after he said that, the door swung open, Sungjong’s thin hand dragging him in before he heard the door shut behind him.

 

And immediately afterwards, he felt a warm body press against his, arms reaching under his and wrapping around his torso tightly.

 

“I missed you a lot,” Sungjong murmured, muffled against his chest, and Myungsoo hadn’t noticed he dropped his bags until he found his own arms around Sungjong’s thin frame.

 

“Me too, Sungjong-ah.” He ignored the slightly damp patch of clothing right where Sungjong’s eyes would were, along with how his vision seemed blurred as well.

 

--

 

“Is this the plushie? It’s cute,” Myungsoo commented, holding up the plush doll and waiting for Sungjong to turn around. He did, suspiciously flushing as he answered. “Yeah. It’s cute, I guess.”

 

“Oh! Wait for a bit,” Myungsoo ruffled through his bag, shoving neatly folded clothing out of the way until he felt a familiar form underneath his finger tips. He pulled out another doll, one exactly the same as Sungjong’s doll. It was of Sungjong, and it held a cute little lemon candy.

 

“It’s you! Isn’t that cute?” Sungjong smiled, gently taking it from his hands and looking at it closer. Myungsoo continued to examine around the room, looking at what small things had changed in Sungjong’s room. Besides from the doll, the only other thing seemed to be the bed in the corner.

 

Myungsoo silently approached it, before sitting down on it. It was pleasingly soft, and Myungsoo could see why Sungjong got it. It was a lot better than his old bed that used to be Sungyeol’s, before he moved to another apartment.

The bed dipped slightly, and when he turned his head, Sungjong was there, looking into his eyes and smiling that cute smile that made butterflies flutter in his stomach. Even though he saw it so many times, he could never get used to it.

 

Sungjong continued to scoot forward until their legs touched, and Myungsoo decided to hell with it, and leaned forward until their lips met.

 

It was like fire, fire that could never be extinguished even with all the water in the world.

 

Sungjong pressed into it, tilting his head slightly until their lips connected even more comfortably, like puzzle pieces.

 

Myungsoo took a small breath, and took a hold of Sungjong’s shoulders, pressing him into the delectably soft bed and enjoying the soft, breathy moan Sungjong voiced in response.

 

They seperated with a string of saliva between them, and Myungsoo his lips, smiling down at Sungjong’s flushed figure. He looked ravishable, with his messed-up hair and clothes and those just slightly bruised, red lips.

 

Sungjong breathed heavily with his eyes on Myungsoo, wondering what he’d do next, eyes trailing over his lips multiple times.

 

“You’re sweet, Sungjong-ah,” Myungsoo murmured quietly, leaning forward so his lips almost met Sungjong’s pink, blushing ear.

 

“I missed you a lot,” Myungsoo continued, fingers trailing on the younger’s collarbone, almost dragging down the collar of the younger’s shirt.

 

“H-how much?” Sungjong whispered, gazing into Myungsoo's eyes wantingly.

 

Myungsoo hooked his fingers onto Sungjong’s belt loop, pressing his lips hotly against the younger’s bared neck.

 

“This much,” he whispered.

 

--