4. Myungjong (men are all wolves)

our sweet maknae [Alljong Requested Oneshots]

 

Ft. Alljong!!

Requested by 32bella! Thank you for requesting!

Prompt: In which Myungsoo is jealous because everyone wants to steal Sungjong from him, but neither will let it happen because they love each other so much.

--

“Oh, Sungjongie! Come over here for a bit, I need you to help me with something!” Woohyun said, beckoning the younger over to him. Myungsoo kept his eyes traced on the two, especially since Sungjong and he were dating.

 

His thoughts were justifiable, as Woohyun dared to placed his arm on Sungjong’s shoulders, even moving it down to his waist while staring straight at Myungsoo!

 

“This hyung, seriously...  If he wasn’t a hyung I’d come over there and rip his arm off…”

 

“Oh, Myungsoo-ah, did you say something?” Sungjong asked, completely unaware to the glaring contest that was going on between Woohyun and his boyfriend. He continued to chop potatoes in the kitchen as Woohyun stirred the stew, keeping his damn hands on Sungjong’s beautiful waist.

 

“Of course not,” Myungsoo grit out, glaring at Woohyun as the older smirked. The smirk was completely wiped off his face as Sunggyu entered the kitchen, and he (much to Myungsoo’s content) took his dirty arms off his Sungjong.

 

Only for Sunggyu to smile at Sungjong and ruffle the younger’s hair, which made the younger smile and Myungsoo fume.

 

“Sungjong-ah, cutting potatoes? Is Woohyun bullying you again? Why doesn’t hyung do this for you, as an apology for yelling earlier?” Sunggyu asked, smirking in Myungsoo’s direction. Myungsoo turned his glare to the leader, who’s smirk grew wider at his dongsaeng’s infuriated expression.

 

Sungjong jumped in happiness, taking his hands off the knife and the apron off his neck. “Really? Would you do that, hyung? Thank you!”

 

Sunggyu turned to replace Sungjong’s position, grabbing a potato and slicing into it neatly, before stopping. “Sungjong-ah? My hands are dirty, mind putting the apron on me?”

This dirty old man…

 

“No!” Myungsoo yelled just a bit too loudly, causing everyone to look at him weirdly, Sungjong especially. “Myungsoo-hyung? What’s wrong?”

 

“I’ll… do it, Sunggyu-hyung,” he said, grabbing the apron from Sungjong’s hands with a small smile. Sunggyu’s smirk was wiped off his face, replaced with an expression of disgust.
He placed the apron around Sunggyu’s neck while the older glared at him for stealing his moment. Myungsoo grabbed the apron strings, pulling them tightly around Sunggyu’s waist and causing him to choke. Sunggyu hissed under his breath, “You brat.”

 

“Well, it takes one to know one.”

 

Before Sunggyu could throw the knife at Myungsoo, the latter ran to the living room where Sungjong was currently at, freezing as the younger was half in Dongwoo’s lap, playing games on a handheld device. Dongwoo’s face was getting closer to Sungjong’s, but the younger didn’t notice, continuing to laugh gently at their game.

 

“Wow, Dongwoo-hyung! You’re really good at this game!” Sungjong gushed out, and Dongwoo grinned as he moved to… make Sungjong fall into his lap completely.

 

This hyung! I thought he would keep his hands to himself!

 

“Sungjong-ah!” Myungsoo broke out, causing Sungjong to stop and look at Myungsoo worriedly. “Yes, hyung?”

 

Myungsoo scratched his head absentmindedly, trying to come up with an excuse. Before he could speak, Hoya’s voice rang out.

 

“Sungjongie! Come over here and practice this new choreography with me!” Hoya swung by Sungjong, pulling him up from his lap and causing Dongwoo to pout.

 

He whispered into Sungjong’s ear, making Myungsoo’s eyebrows furrow further. He then… imitated the Troublemaker choreography.

Sungjong’s arm was stretched out, and Hoya trailed his hand over his arm, moving his mouth near Sungjong’s in a near kiss, before leaning away. As he was doing this, he smirked at Myungsoo, winking at him while Sungjong remained blissfully unaware of everything. 

 

“Oh? But this is the Troublemaker choreography, hyung,” Sungjong commented, and Hoya laughed. “Yep, Sungjong-ah! I was thinking we do another stage, only with me instead of Sungyeol, and you acting as Hyuna…”

 

Yeah right! I'll let that stage happen over my dead body!

 

Myungsoo walked up to Sungjong, grabbing him away with a quick glare to Hoya, who smiled coyly in response. “Myungsoo-hyung?”

 

“Err… I have something to show you, Sungjong-ah,” Myungsoo briskly said, enjoying how the maknae’s eyes were on him now. Sungjong seemed pleased and beamed up at Myungsoo. “Okay!”

 

He led Sungjong to his room, where they could be together, without those gross old meddling hyungs, until a yell rang out.

 

“OI!” A voice that was unmistakably Sungyeol rang out, along with several loud clangs and crashes. Myungsoo sighed and Sungjong jumped up, calling out, “Sungyeol-hyung? Are you okay?”

 

A mumble of both groans and pained moans answered them, and Sungjong moved to Sungyeol’s room before Myungsoo could stop him.

He opened the door, only to see Sungyeol perfectly fine, holding his phone up as his body lay spread on the ground. The phone’s screen showed ‘SUCCESS! 1st PLACE!’ and Myungsoo could guess what happened.

 

Sungyeol took one look at the phone and yelled happily, punching the air in joy and jumping back up. He took one look at Sungjong and enwrapped the boy in a large hug, patting his back and completely ignoring Myungsoo’s presence. “SUNGJONG-AH! 1st place! Did you see it? I’ve been trying to get 1st place for over an hour now!”

 

He continued to wrap his arms tightly around Sungjong’s thin frame even as Myungsoo tried to pry his arms off, and smirked down at him. 

 

Sungjong was unaware of this, and patted his hyung back, much to Myungsoo’s displeasure. “Wow hyung! Congrats!”

“Isn’t it great? Here, why don’t I show you again? Maybe with you by my side, I’ll get 1st place again!” Sungyeol offered, stepping from their embrace and pointing at his phone.

 

Myungsoo was ready to interject, at least until Sungjong beat him to it.

 

“Actually, Myungsoo-hyung has something to show me, so maybe later, hyung!”

 

A bright smile was brought onto his face, courtesy of his angel. My Sungjong’s so considerate… I knew he wouldn’t let his hyung whisk him away like that!

 

Myungsoo smirked at Sungyeol this time, while the older’s smile suddenly dissolved into a glare. 

Myungsoo then turned around with Sungjong, leading the younger into their room as planned. Sungjong skipped, holding Myungsoo’s hands and making him blush like a schoolgirl.

 

They finally reached the room, and Sungjong laughed, much to Myungsoo’s confusion. “What, Sungjong-ah? Is there something on my face?”

 

Sungjong shook his head, before calming down and smiling endearingly at the older. “You were so jealous, it was cute.”

Did he know all along? 

 

Sungjong nodded, seeming to have read his thoughts, and moved closer to Myungsoo, almost making their chests touch. “Yep! I had no idea at first… But after Hoya-hyung, I kind of caught on.”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me? I thought I had to keep protecting you,” Myungsoo whined, pouting. Sungjong giggled softly, placing his hands on Myungsoo’s cheeks and smiling.

 

“From what, Myungsoo-ah? It’s not like I’d leave you for any of them. I love you, you know?” Sungjong murmured, before leaning forward and capturing his lips in a sweet, warm kiss.

 

Myungsoo fully pressed his lips back, enjoying how Sungjong sighed lovingly into the kiss. They then moved apart, smiling at each other softly.

 

“I love you too, Sungjongie. More than all of them combined.”

 

Sungjong snorted, breaking down in gentle laughter. “You think I don’t know that? Me too, Myungsoo-ah.”

 

When they returned for dinner, the rest of Infinite seemed to pout at their sudden closeness.