10 Seconds ( Han Bin FF )

Description

10 Seconds

 

‘Just one time,

for 10 seconds,

let me hug you.’

 

People want to be rich. People likes control, and having to be able to get everything they want with ease. Kim Ji Won, 22 years old, has been brought up in a rich family from young. Being the daughter of a famous fashion and magazine company, she, knows best how things runs in the high-end part of Seoul. There definitely comes perks when you’re rich, Ji Won knows that. But she hated it. The lifestyle, the way things go, the means people use just to claim their ‘status’. She was the oddball of the society. Not really caring about how others view her, not really wanting the lavish lifestyle. But what if one day, the worst thing that could ever happen, occurs in her life?

 

Having her freedom taken away..

 

And getting married to the son of a famous businessman, Kim Han Bin?

 

How will Ji Won handle the situation? How will their relationship go? Will they hate each other?

 

Or end up falling in love?

 

 

Characters :

 

Kim Ji Won

 

 

(22 years old)

 

Daughter of the Kim Apparells. She’s currently holding partial ownership of the company, and is helping manage the business. Studied overseas for her university and graduated early. Caring and kind, but can come across as cold and uptight. Ji Won cherishes her time alone, away from other people in her society, and hates when she have to act fake, or fake people in general.

 

Kim Han Bin

 

 

(24 years old)

 

Son of the famous KTR Company, Han Bin has full control of the organization since he was 23, having his father fallen ill. Very well-known as being cold and ignorant and has a circle of friends consisting of Bobby, Kim Jin Hwan, Song Hyun Hyeong, Jung Chan Woo, Koo Jun Hoe and Kim Dong Hyeok. Takes his work seriously, but can be quite warm around his friends, mother and younger sister.

 

*I’m aware that Kim Ji Won is an actress, and she’s hanbin muse . ^^. I changed her personality and both their age too. I really like her since she portrays very strong characters, so I thought she will be a great fit for this story

 

Foreword

Author’s Note:

 

This is my first time writing an IKON fanfiction. But I hope you’ll enjoy the story as it progresses. I’m not great at grammar, so please forgive the sad, ugly writing. Still, I hope I can deliver it well enough. I hope to see you next chap!