Big Bang

COUNT-ME-IN

-He saw you hugging one of his co-member-

GD: YAH! Jagiya! *pulls you next to him* -stares at TOP- Hyung, don't hit on my girl. She's mine! You: Oppa, are you jealous? *giggles* We're not doing anything. I just congratulated him, you know. *pouts* GD: Is there a need to hug him? I'm always here! You can hug me anytime! You: I know. *smiles* -kisses his nose-

TOP: *he saw you hugging Seungri* -coughs- Arghmm. Hmmm. *Seungri pulls after the hug* Seungri: Hyung, we're not doing... TOP: *glares* Arasseo. You: Oppa, you're not thinking that, right? TOP: *silence* You: You're jealous, aren't you? TOP: *blank* You: YAH, CHIO SEUNGHYUN! TOP: *kisses you* That's better *smiles* You're mine _____-ssi. And ooh, stay away from Seungri! because I'm here!

Taeyang: *glares at Daesung* -mental breakdown- KANG DAESUNG! Daesung: Hyung, you're here. Waeyo? Taeyang: Waeyo??? YAH! Don't touch my girl! Daesung: We're not cheating or something on you, hyung. Don't be too paranoid. You: Daesung oppa's right. *pouts* Taeyang: Aish. Right. Great. You two look.. good. Yeah, Goodbye. *walks out* You: *runs after him* Oppa! Taeyang: *looks at you* What? ..... Heyyy, you won't leave me, right? You: No, I won't. I love you, you know that. Uhmm. Wait. Are you jealous of Dae-dae?  Taeyang: *silence* You: I love this side of yours. I love you. Taeyang: *kisses you*

Daesung: Yo! You: You're here, oppa! I've been waiting here. *pout* Daesung: I know, I'm sorry. *total silence while walking* You: Oppa? Daesung: Hmmm. You: Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! Daesung: *worried* Waeyo? You: Why are you so quiet? You're not like this. Did I do anything wrong? Did I forgot something? Are you going to brea... Daesung: No, you didn't anything wrong. You: Then what? *teary* Tell me. Daesung: Okay. I'm.. I'm.. I'm.. You: You're what? :"'| Daesung: I'm jealous. You: Jealous? Of who? Daesung: GD hyung. I saw you hugging him and.. You: And? Daesung: You should've hug me instead! Why won't you hug me? You: *laughs* Pabo-oppa. *hugs him tightly* Happy? I won't leave you for anybody. I love you. Daesung: And I love you too. *kisses you cheek and hugs you* Let's stay like this for a while, jagiya.

Seungri: Hyungggg! Stay away from my jagiya! *pulls you next to him* YAH! You can hug me if you want, why did you do it with hyung instead? You: Oppa, stop being paranoid. Seungri: Are you cheating on me? :""| You: No, no. Stop thinking that. I'll never cheat on you, pabo. I love you so much. Seungri: But why did you? You: *kisses him* That's enough, Riri. You're jealous and you're not cute at all. *laughs* I love you. Seungri: I love you too. *kisses your forehead*

 

A/N: If there's any error kindly tell me :> I hope you'll still like this eventhough I'm not familiar with BBang's personalities. Help me :)) Thank you! Please leave your comment/s :D