Super Junior.

COUNT-ME-IN

SUJU SCENARIO
*SUPER JUNIOR 13*
~When your bias saw you in towel.

Heechul: Woah. You’re too y, jagi! *come closer to you and kisses you deeply*

Eunhyuk: Woah! You’re HOT, baby! *walks toward you and kisses you* I want you now! *smirks*

Sungmin: *blush blush* I’m sorry, jagi. I didn’t mean to.. *walks toward you* Aigoo. You’re too hot. Keke~ *kisses you*

Leeteuk: *shocked* Aish. Wei. I’m so sorry, baby. I didn’t mean to see you like that but.. But.. I really think you’re hot. Keke~ *giggles*

Siwon: Wow! Baby, you’re so y. You’re amazing. Aish. I think I better get out now or else I may drag you to bed. *winks*

Donghae: *super shocked* I’m sorry, noona. /looks away/ I think I should go now. *kisses you in the cheek and whispers* I’ll wait for you ouside. I love you!

Kyuhyun: It’s hot in here and I should get out now. *deep breath* Hurry up, I’ll wait for you ouside. And sorry if I accidentally saw you like that. *pouts* Aigoo.

Yesung: Woah. I didn’t know that my girl is this y. *winks* Could you just show me your body? Just kidding, baby! *laughs* Hurry up and put your clothes on.

Ryeowook: Woah! *blush blush* Sorry, I didn’t mean to.. *goes out of the room* /outside the room/ Aigoo, She’s so cute, too hot! *giggles*

Shindong: *closed his eyes* Uhm. I better get out for awhile. Mian, I didn’t mean to peek on you. Saranghae! *kisses you in the cheek*

Kibum: *blush blush* Aigoo. Mianhe, I didn’t mean to. Uhm. *kisses you gently* Saranghae!

Kangin: *stares at you* Wow, you have that body. Yeah. Uhm. *smirks* I’ll wait for you there, yah right. Outside. *kisses you in the cheek*

Hangeng: Oh, jagi. I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to peek on you. I’m really sorry, but can I just stay here and watch you.. put your clothes on? Keke~ Just kidding!

 
 
 
Hope you'll like this too. I mean, what the hell is this one? XD