INFINITE

COUNT-ME-IN

~When you were attacked by a wild fan.

Sunggyu: YAH! What are you doing to my girl? //Fan: Oppa, I’m just teaching her a lesson for always messing up with you. But, bwoh? You’re girl?// Sunggyu: Well, yes, my girl, satisfied? //Fan: You’re lying oppa, you can’t be dating someone like her! Why are you covering up for her?// Sunggyu: Aish. I said SHE’S MY GIRL! Well, I can be dating her. I’m secretly dating her and what’s wrong with that? You know what? Can you just stay away from us? GO NOW! *deathly glare* //the fan immediately run away XDDD// Sunggyu: Jagiya, are you okay? I’m sorry, it all happened because of me, I’m such a useless boyfriend. You: Sssh. Don’t say that, it’s not your fault, I guess I’m just not fitted for you. You’re an idol and I’m just a.. //before you could finish your statement, Sunggyu kissed your lips gently// Sunggyu: Stop the crap. Don’t you ever say that again, arasseo? I don’t care if I’m an idol, all I want is to be with you. Saranghae, ________-ah. *he kissed your forehead*

Dongwoo: OHH~ someone’s been beaten up! *he hurriedly run to the scene* WHA—Hey! What are you doing to her? Are you crazy? TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF HER! //Fan: But oppa.// Dongwoo: Didn’t you hear me? I SAID TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF HER! Don’t you know she’s my GIRL? *his bad side is finally showing* //the fan felt ashamed for what she just did and run off// Dongwoo: Aigoo. I guess I scared her. Nyahaha. *laughs* _____-ah, gaaah. There’s so much bruise let me take care of that, arasseo? I’m sorry for all the troubles. It’s my fault, if I didn’t continue with my idol career, this won’t happen. I’m sorry, jagiya. You: Dongwoo oppa, don’t think it’s your fault. It’s nobody’s fault. It’s okay, I’m not badly hurt and hey I’m alive, right? *smiles* Dongwoo: Aigoo. You’re so cute. Saranghae! *kisses you in public, yes in public*

Woohyun: *wide-eyed* YAH! Stop that! Why are you being like this with my girlfriend? //fan: Wae? She’s a ! Oppa, I’m also your girlfriend, right?// Woohyun: MWO? How dare you call her a ?!! Well, I don’t have a girlfriend like you! Inspirits aren’t like you! //fan: Oppa, why are you like that?// Woohyun: Oppa? You have the guts to call me oppa after what you just did with my AEIN? I can’t believe you.Just disappear right now! //Fan: *runs off* Woohyun: *he turned around and lifts you up in a bridal style and lay you down on his car* _____-ssi, Jeongmal mianhe. It’s all because of me that you’re hurt, I’m sor.. (Before he could finish his statement, you gave him a peck on his lips) You: *smiles* It’s not about you so don’t think about it. Past is past, Woohyunie. And besides I’m okay, see? Woohyun: Psssh. This girl, aigoo, you’re so cute! Saranghae! *hugs you tightly*

Hoya: JAGI..YA! *shocked for what he was seeing* Aish. YAH! Who are you? Why are you hurting her, huh? Are you some kind of a fan? Well, if you are, GET LOST! How dare you lay a finger on “my” _____? I swear you’ll never be able to get closer on her again cause I will NEVER allow that to happen! *deathly glare* Now, GET LOST! Did you hear me? //the fan run off as fast as she could// You: YAH! Lee Howon, why did you that? You scared her off! And besides this bruises is nothing compared to what you just did. *you stared at him* Hoya: Mwo? Are you out of your mind? That fan did hurt you and now you’re being on her side. Is that what you’re going to pay to your handsome boyfriend after all? And besides those bruises aren’t nothing and you know that, ____-ssi. You: It’s not like that oppa. It’s just that, how about your image now? *you sighed* Hoya: Shhh. Don’t think about it, I don’t care what they say. You are the most important person in my life, ____-ah. Saranghaeyo! *kisses you*

Sungyeol: Hey! Watch out, _____-ssi! *he hurriedly walks unto you* YAAAAAAAH! Did you just tried to hit my aein? Are you CRAZY?! Do you want to be in jail for a lifetime? I guess, you wouldn’t want to, so just back off. You hear me? BACK OFF!!! //Fan: I’m sorry, yeollie. I. I. I. *runs off*// Sungyeol: Yeobo, you’re great! You ditched her attack. Keke~ You: Thanks to you. Haha~ *laughs* Sungyeol: But, you’re sure you’re okay? I mean we can go to the hospital right now and get you confined in there. You: YAH! Lee Sungyeol! What do you think you’re thinking? Psssh. Why do I need to get confined with just one slap? Psssh. Sungyeol: MWO? Slap? She, she, she slapped you? OMO! I’m sorry, jagiya! I didn’t get to rescue you. (LOL) I’m sorry, you always get into trouble and it’s all, all because of.. YOU: It’s definitely not your fault, yeollie. So, don’t blame yourself. *you smiled at him assumingly* Sungyeol: *looked in your eyes* ____-ah, saranghae! *smiles and kisses your forehead*

Myungsoo: *mouth agape* *snapped out of his thoughts* YAH! Laying a finger on her? Who do you think you are? //Fan: Omo. Myungsoo oppa, she started it, she-she-she slapped me!// Myungsoo: Pssh. Can you stop lying already? She’ll never do that! You’re pathetic! Don’t you dare lay a finger on my aein again or else you’ll see a wilder Kim Myungsoo, you understand? //Fan: A-A-Aein? It can’t be.// Myungsoo: Yes, she’s my aein, got any problem with that? //Fan: I’m so sorry! *runs off*// Myungsoo: ____-ssi. *he holds your hand* You: Mmmm? Myngie oppa, don’t say that this is your fault. This is obviously isn’t your fault, ara? Aigoo. I just read your mind. ^^ *smiles* Myungsoo: Jagi, mianhe. *smiles* Come, I’ll take care of that! You: Do I have an option oppa? Myungsoo: Well, you do. It’s either you gave me a peck in my lips or I’ll be the one to give you. *smirks* You: YAH! Kim Myungsoo, you’re such a.. *he kissed you* Myungsoo: There. Feeling better now? *winks* Saranghaeyo, ____-ssi. *smiles*

Sungjong: _____-ssi. OHH~ YAH YAH! Stop right now! You don’t have the rights to attack her. *looks at you* ____-ssi, are you hurt? You’re okay, right? Do we need to see a doctor? *worried eyes* //Fan: Sungjong oppa! Aigoo. You’re so cute oppa!// Sungjong: *smirks* You have the guts to say that after you messed up with my girl? You messed up with the wrong person. //Fan: Mwo? You’re, you’re, you’re what?// Sungjong: My GIRL! Are you deaf? If you dare to mess up with her again, I swear I’ll cut your head off! *glare* //Fan: Omo. I’m sorry oppa!// Sungjong: *ignores the fan* _____-ssi, let’s go. *takes your hand* *smiles* You: Sungjong-ah, I can’t believe you managed to say those threatening words. *laughs* Sungjong: Well, I’m shocked too. Haha! I bet I’m an actor now. XDD *coughs* I’LL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF. Haha! I scared her, right? O,O You: Yes, you did. You’re great??!! *laughs* Sungjong: YAH! I’m really great. Keke~ But, ____-, sorry for what happened. “.” You: There’s nothing to be sorry to.. Look at me. It’s not your fault. *smiles* Sungjong: But.. You: No buts! :”> Sungjong: Saranghae! *gives you a peck in the cheeks*


A/N: Well, what can I say? I’m such a bad author. Sorry if I’m not that good in writing but I really did my best! Anyways, thank you for making time reading my scenarios! Please do continue supporting and liking my scenarios. And please do leave your comment in each scenario, it will help me improve my writing.

 

WAAAAIIIIITTT! XDD If you want to request for scenarios, don’t bother to ask me. ^^

Just post the band, the scenario you wanted and then the personalities of each member.

Example: 

Beast. 
~When you sprained your ankle while walking with him.
Doojoon-Playful, cool, blah blah blah.