BAP

COUNT-ME-IN

~When you visit him in his radio show.

Yongguk: *shocked* Jagiyaaaaaaaa! *moves forward to hug you* Aish. You should have told me you're coming! *smiles* You: Then it won't be a surprise, pabo-oppa! *pout* Yongguk: Mworago?! PA-PA-PABO? You: Neh. PA-BO-OP-PA! Pabo-oppa, pabo-oppa, pabo-oppa, pabo-oppa. *he hugs you from behind and rested his head on your shoulder* Yongguk: *whispers* You made me like this. Damn, this pabo oppa loves you so much. *he looks at you in the eyes and hold your hands* I love you. I love you. I love you. *kisses your forehead*

Himchan: ____-ssi! You missed me, don't you? You: Aniyo. Himchan: Then why are you here? *pout* You: Because I love Himchan oppa. *smiles* Himchan: I love you too. *kisses your forehead* Let me finish this show, then we'll eat. You: Arasseo. Himchan: *been staring at you throughout the radio show* You: *signaling him to stay focused doing his work* Himchan: *throw hearts at you* I love you *smiles*

Youngjae: Jagiya! Oh. Why are you here? You: Uhmmm. Visiting you? I guess? Youngjae: *laughs* My jagiya misses me that much? *hugs you from the back* You: Uhmm. Yes? No? Yes? No? Youngjae: *kisses you* I love you. You: And I love you too. Youngjae: Come with me. You: Where? Youngjae: I'll introduce my awesome, hot, y, beautiful, gorgeous girlfriend to my co-staffs. How does that sounds? You: Great. *you both laughs* -walking hand in hand-

Daehyun: ____-ah. You're here! You're here! You're here! You: *laughs* Yes, I'm here, Daehyunieeee. *piched his cheeks* Daehyun: Aw. Wait, you've brought lunch? You: Yes, I did. Don't you like it? :""| Daehyun: No, No. I like it, really. I love you, _____! How did you know I was hungry the whole time? You; You sounded bad. Daehyun: Really? *worried* You: Pabo. You're sounded really well! *smiles* Daehyun: I know that. I love you. *give a peck in your lips*

Jongup: _____-ssi. Jagiya? Jagiya? Is that really you? You: What? Are you expecting someone else? :| Jongup: Yes. You: *teary* Jongup: I'm just joking. Yahh. *gritted his teeth* You: I know *laughs* Jongup: Aish. Don't act like that. I didn't know what to do. I don't wanna see you cry, jagi. You: Aww. Sweet. And I'm hungry. Jongup: Then eat me. You: *stares at him from head to toe* You look rotten. I won't eat you, you're a human. Jongup: *laughs* You know how to make me feel good, _____-ssi. I'm glad you came. I love you. You: I love you too *gives a peck on your cheek*

Zelo: Babybabybabybaby~ *shocked* Jagiyaa. *breathes heavily* Aish. You scared me, baby. You: I'm sorry. :"| Zelo: You're so cute *pinches your cheek* It's been 2 hours since I left home and you misses me already?! You: *blushes* I.. I.. I was just going to give... Zelo: *kisses you* give what? You: This lunch I've made. Zelo: You cooked? I love you, jagiya. I love you. I love you. I love you. I've been craving for this, you know. You: Really? *smiles* Zelo: Yes. *kisses your nose*

 

A/N: Oopss. What is this? -> This is probably running in your minds. I know, I know. I'm sorry. My bad :|