Naps

Between Us: The Things You and I Said

Jeonghan yawned, closing the door as he stepped in. Toeing off his shoes, he waited for Joshua’s voice welcoming him home. But there was none. He furrowed his brows. Was Joshua not home? 

Glancing around, he noticed that Joshua’s shoes were at home. So Joshua had to be here. Was he showering? To get clean for some fun night time activities? But jeonghan didn’t hear any water running.

“Shua?” Jeonghan walked through their apartment, calling for him. “Babe?”

Joshua wasn’t in the living room, nor was he in the kitchen. He wasn’t in the laundry room or the office or their closet. That left the guest bedroom and their own bedroom. 

He bypassed the guest bedroom. Joshua rarely went in there unless they actually had a guest and they sure as hell didn’t currently. 

“Shua?” Jeonghan poked his head in, stopping as he found Joshua. Leaning against the door, he smiled. 

Joshua was sleeping. Laying all over what looked to be a load of their clean clothes. He must’ve started folding and fallen asleep. Joshua burrowed into them, curling himself up. He slept on what looked to be one of Jeonghan’s sweaters. 

Shaking his head, Jeonghan grabbed a blanket, spreading it over Joshua. Joshua snuggled into it, not even opening his eyes. And everyone said Jeonghan was the one who slept a lot. Maybe Jeonghan should join Joshua in his nap.