CHAPTER 4

MOON FLOOD IN THE SUN

Yong Sun woke up early the next day. She took the cereal, poured milk on it, and started eating while her dad was doing some exercise.

"Hey Dad.. Have I told you that there was a psycho yesterday who followed me on my way home? "

"No!.. but you should be careful on your way home. There are a lot of crazy people out there. " He shook his head, "Like the old crazy lady who fought me last week."

"You mean an old crazy woman? What happened?" She was still eating her bowl of cereal.

"I was shouting on the other side of the street saying that the flood in their area was going up." He sat in front of her and took the water she was drinking. "I shouted flood, flood, flood." He shook his head. Then that crazy woman comes up to me and starts screaming. She said, "Why am I yelling, 'bold, bold, bold!!! Then she kicked me. "

Yong started laughing. "Wow, she was one crazy old woman."

"Yes, indeed she is."

----------------------à>>

On the next day, Moonbyul woke up early as usual to have their 2nd day of volunteering at the shelter. This time, Wheein went first to the shelter because Byul decided to help her mom a bit. She was lifting their TV when she talked to her mom.

"Mom, have I told you about that crazy girl who kicked and pushed me yesterday?"

"No kid, but you should be careful outside. Everyone's crazy these days." She shook her head as she cleaned the bed. "I encountered one last week. There was a crazy old man who fought with me."

"Really mom? What happened? "

"Well, I was cleaning your room when I heard that old fart shouting outside our house. Bold is coming higher in your area. He said," Her mom shook her head. "Then that old fart shouted, "bold, bold, bold," "So I approached him and ended up fighting."

"Wow, that was some crazy old man," she said as she placed the TV on the desk. "Well mom, I have to go. Wheein is waiting for me... Bye! " She kissed her mom on the cheek.

"OK, take care on your way"

She was waiting for a boat ride, but it was already past 1 hour and no boat came, so she decided to walk. It was a good thing she brought her own boots because they were higher than what Wheein bought for her yesterday. While walking, she saw their favorite cinema, where she and her family usually go every Sunday, but it is now covered with water because of the flood.

She stopped for a moment and just stared in front of the cinema while reminiscing about some of her memories. When a boat went by, the girl on the boat kept yelling at her to move away from her direction. She looked at the girl who yelled at her, only to find that it was the same girl who kept ruining her day. Her eyes went wide open, staring at the girl. "It’s you again!" she thought to herself, and she didn’t move a bit.

----------------------à>>

Yong Sun was on her way to the shelter, and she decided to take her dad's boat. It was a little small, but it was just enough for her to fit. She started driving the boat. A few minutes later, she saw a woman standing in the middle of the road staring blankly in front of the flooded cinema while smiling "Wow! She looks like an idiot. "

Since the girl was blocking her way, she kept shouting for her to move away, but the girl just looked at her and, to her surprise, she recognized the person. It's the same ert she saw yesterday and the day before that. Since the girl was just standing there and didn’t even move a bit, she got annoyed and started poking the girl's leg with her paddle while shouting "You ert, why did you follow me here?" She said, while still poking the girl for her to move away, "What are you, a psycho? Why are you still stalking me here? while still poking the girl with her paddle.

", who’s stalking who? I didn’t even know you lived near here... " She shouted. "Stop poking me!!!! "Ouch!!!" Moonbyul thought her day had already been ruined by this girl again. "And for your information, you crazy girl, I am going to a shelter to volunteer." Then she moved away because the girl didn’t stop poking her legs.

"Shelter? That’s where I am going. You psycho... get away from me" She resumed paddling because Byul had already moved out of her way. "Just don't think about following me," she said when Byul attempted to push her small boat. "Just try it...!" while trying to paddle faster.

"I am not following you... you piece of ." She kicked the water in the boat's direction, but it didn’t reach the boat. "You don’t come near me... Because next time, I'm not going to let you get away! Did you hear that? " She shouted, then made a dirty finger sign to the girl who was still driving away. She kicked the water again out of frustration. "Wow! Just wow! Early in the morning, my day was already ruined...." she sighed. "What did I do to deserve this?" Then she started walking in the same direction that the girl went.

----------------------à>>

Wheein was already at the shelter when Byul arrived. "Oh! Hey, Unnie.. What’s with the frown? It’s too early in the morning. " Shesaid, while hugging Moonbyul. "I miss you! You didn’t come with us last night. "

"I just wanted to go home early. I was really tired yesterday," she said, after kissing Wheein on the cheek. It made the other blush, then both of them giggle.

They were having a good time when Byul recognized who was in front of them. It was the crazy girl and her friend. She was looking at her with dagger eyes, and she did the same, then murmured, "What do you want?" Then the girl pointed her two fingers in her eyes, then pointed it to Moonbyul, then went back to her eyes and repeated it a couple of times. Moonbyul raised an eyebrow and made a dirty finger sign.

Byul overheard the girl whispering to her friend, "That's the psycho who followed me earlier and the same ert who keeps harassing me," to which her friend responded, "She was the cute girl yesterday... didn't you like her unnie?" The girl just slaps her friend's shoulder while still trying to throw dagger looks at Moonbyul.

Moonbyul was about to talk back when Wheein held her shoulder and started talking, "I can’t take it anymore, unnie."

"Why?".. "What’s wrong, dork?"

"Do you see the girl in front of us who is also packing?" Then Wheein pointed her lips in the girls' direction, which made Byul raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah? What about her? Did she ruin your day? "

"No unnie.. She's been staring at me since earlier.. " "I think she likes me," Wheein said with a smile.

"What the hell... and where did that come from?" Byul coughed. She was so amused at what Wheein said.

"She is so obvious about her feelings." Then she held Moonbyuls' hand. "I just realized that she keeps giving me hints with those looks... How can I ignore her? "

Byul just shook her head, "Wow! I’m so amused at you right now." She clapped her hands. "You are such a lost cause, my dear," she said, still looking amused.

"I can’t take it any more, unnie." She stopped for a moment, then stood up, "I have to do something."

"Huh?"

Wheeiin just looked at her and went to the MCs’ direction, who was speaking in front with a microphone.

Wheein approached the MC with a big smile and said, "Hello."

"Hi?"

"Good morning."

"Yes? Good morning."

"Can I borrow your microphone?"

"Huh?.. why...?"

"Please?"

"No! You ca……." The MC was not able to finish her sentence because Wheein already taken the microphone... "Hello everyone, good morning," she said while waving her hands. Now everyone is looking at her, but Moonbyul covered her face from humiliation.

"Well guys, as you can see, I took all the courage to sing for this girl today." Everyone was still looking at her while smiling. They thought it was cute. Some even started screaming and cheering for her. "And that girl is right over there," she said while pointing her hand at Yong Sun.

Yong Sun was shocked by what the girl did. She was surprised while pointing her finger at herself. "Me?" Hyejin nodded at her while smiling. "Yes, Unnie.. you!"

Everyone screamed louder, but Young Sun just stood still in her position, trying to cover her face from humiliation.

"This is for you," Wheein said, while posing like a professional singer.

Ohhh! Let’s celebrate.. all you males and females

Today is the day…. Today is the day..

Ohhhh today is the boat day..

Woo woo woo

Ohhhh today is the boat day..

Woo woo woo

Ohhhh boat, boat, boat, boat

How we love them… boat, boat ,boat

Wheein sang while dancing in front of everyone, and everyone started laughing and dancing. Yong Sun covered her face more to hide from everyone. She even saw Wheein winking at her.

After Wheein sang, the MC took the microphone and tried to push Wheein away. "Ok! That’s going to be the last one from our volunteers," he said while throwing a fake smile. "By the way, guys, we’ll have to extend today's activity because we have to finish on time. We only have one week left to finish all this." Everyone agreed with the idea. "Ok guys! "Let's do this," then everyone yelled, "YEAH!!!."