CHAPTER 5

MOON FLOOD IN THE SUN

Wheeing and Moonbyul decided to take a break; Wheein was just staring blankly at the sky. Moonbyul got worried about her friend. “Hey pup! Are you okay? ”

Wheein let out a sigh. “I guess your suggestion was right, unnie.”

Moonbyuls face brightened. "Really? Wow! Finally, you came to your senses.”

"Yeah, you’re right! I think I shouldn’t just sing one song.”

Byuls face was more surprised: "Wow! So you wanted to sing more?

“Yeah! I guess I should have sung another song. What do you think? ”

Moonbyul just shook her head. "Well, I think you’re crazy!!! Snap out of it,” then started laughing.

Wheein made a big smile. “I’ll do it next time, unnie.”

“Do whatever you want to do. but notify me first so that I could buy a face mask.” Then left, who was still sitting and staring at the sky while smiling like a dork.

"Wooooooohhhhh," he shouted in a high tone while smiling, then followed in his direction.

----------------------à>>

It was past 7 p.m.when Ein and Byul decided to have shovel duty. They were digging some dirt when a man approached them.

“A little more... Just bend a little more.!! ”

Byul looked at the man who was talking to himself; she doesn’t know him, but he was not looking at them while he was talking.

“Yes! A little more… ngew!! Ngew!! Ngew!! "The man said it in a high tone. Then I started talking to her while still looking in a different direction. “Can you see that? That’s what I came for." The man looked at her and said, “I’m Heechul, by the way,” then looked in a different direction again.

Moonbyul decided to look in the same direction where he was looking, and to her surprise, it was the crazy woman who was picking up some left-overs that were left from packing. but she still didn’t get it. “What are you looking at? ”

Heechul looked at her and said, "Oh, you are not just ugly. You’re also dumb.”

Byul raised an eyebrow. “me? Ugly? Haha,” she laughs at the thought, then Heechul starts talking again.

"There is just a little more. bend more.. yes! That’s it”

Byul tried to look again, and then she realized that the guy was peeking inside the crazy girl's shirt while the girl bent to pick up the left-overs. She actually saw the girls’ bras. She was just about to look away when the girl looked towards them and saw that she was looking at her s.

She stood up and covered her chest. She threw a dagger, looking at Moonbyul. Moonbyul was caught off guard, and she tried to exaggerate herself. "NOOOOO!" No! It wasn’t me that way.” She tried to look around, but Heechul had already disappeared. Then she heard the girl talk to her friend, "Hyejin, that psycho is peaking at my s,” and pointed at her. “Noo! No! no! ," she said while crossing her hand in front of her. She tried to look around again, but she didn’t find the man. "Oh, just great, the real psycho is gone, and I look bad again.” She just sighs and goes to his location.

Every time Moonbyul and Yonsun look at each other, they will give each other a dagger look and murmur, You’re dead, and I’ll kill you. They were doing that for a while when Ein started talking to Moonbyul.

“Unnie.. wow! I really can’t take this.”

“What now? ”

“I think that girl with glasses has already fallen for me,” she said, stopping what she was doing. “I can’t handle this anymore. She’s so obvious.”

"Wow, your confidence is on another level.”

“I have to do something again.” Moonbyul tried to stop her, but she moved faster than Byul, so she was able to reach Yonsun's location.

Wheein stopped in front of Yonsun and Hyejin. “Hey! What’s your name? ”

Hyejin went towards Yeein while smiling, “My name is Hyejin."

Wheein held Hyejin's face, started caressing her cheek, but tossed her away. “Not you," he said, then pointed a finger at Yonsun. “You! What’s your name? ”

“Wow! So rude,” Hyejin said.

Yong Sun was dumbfounded. She was actually surprised. She pointed a finger at herself. “Me? ”

“Yes! You... what’s your name? ”

“I-im K-kim Yong S-sun,” she said while stuttering. It was the first time someone asked her this straight forward. But she suddenly heard a laugh.

Moonbyul heard her name because she followed “Kim Yong Sun? ... ha.. ha..ha!! ”

“What’s funny about that? My name means beautiful sunrise.”

Who started crying, “Beautiful sunrise? Wow! It touched my heart; it’s so beautiful,” she said while touching her heart. But Byul cut them off. “hahaha! What an ugly name! Kim Yong Sun? hahahah”

She frowned. "Yeah? Then what’s your name? ”

“Me? Moonbyul... Moonbyul YI,” she said with confidence.

Yongsun started laughing. “Hahaha Moonbyul?? .. such a ro..." She was about to say something, but Hyejin cut her off. “Wow! Moon Byul Yi? Such a cute name,” Hyejin said while smiling brightly.

Yong got annoyed because Hyejin just sided with her enemy. She glared at Hyejin, but her friend didn’t notice. She turned her face back at Byul to continue with what she was saying: “Hahahaha! Moon byul yi, such a rotten name,” she laughed even harder. “Moonfart suits you better,” then Yeein and Hyejin started laughing as well.

“Hahaha.. Rotten name,” he said while still laughing.

Byul was out of words; she just walked away feeling annoyed, and Wheein just followed her while still laughing. She was looking so dissatisfied when they started digging again. Wheein looked at her and said, "Unnie, don’t be mad. It was really funny.” She was still laughing at her; she just ignored her. She was busy digging when a man came to her. It was Heechul!

“Hey! I thought you were different from me. "I noticed you were with her earlier," he winked, "so tell me." How does it feel? ngew !! ngew!!!  Ngew!!! ", he said in a high tone.

Byul stopped digging and looked dead at Heechul, like she’s about to kill someone in an instance. Heechul got frightened. “Oh, sorry! "Then I left her.

“Are we even close? "She shook her head. “That annoying Ngew!! Ngew!! Ngew!! He keeps saying in a high tone, I want to bury him somewhere.” She tried to look around again,  "Tsk!That Ngew!! Ngew!! Ngew… so annoying.”