CHAPTER 3

MOON FLOOD IN THE SUN

"Unnie! Look.. the cute girl and her friend are looking at us," Wheein said, while giving her a huge smile.

She simply nodded and replied with a small smile while glancing at the cute girl... but in her inner thoughts, the girl appeared to be familiar. "I think I know her from somewhere, I just can’t remember," she said to herself.

"She’s really cute, unnie," Wheein said, then waved at the girls with a big smile when both of them looked at their destination. But both of the girls looked away, "Awwww!! They looked away. They’re so shy. Oh my. So cute," she said on a high note while getting some cans in her hand. At the same time Moonbyul looked at the cute girl, the girl took off her glasses, making Byul’s eyes wide open.

Now she recognizes this girl. She’s the same girl who kicked her off the boat last night. Her eyes went from wide open to thin lines.. Wheein couldn't even see her eyes because her blood was still boiling from the incident the night before. "Cute face my ," she blurted out.

"Ya! Unnie what’s wrong? Do you know that cute girl? " Wheein looked confused, but started laughing seeing Byuls' face. "Unnie, you know what? If looks could kill, you might have already killed that girl... 'Hahaha', 'Wheein said while bursting into laughter.

Now she couldn’t keep her eyes off the girl who was still glancing at them. "Cute girl my face.. This girl is on my hot list.. I still haven’t had my revenge yet.. just wait.. you just wait." She thought to herself while still looking straight at the girl.. She didn’t notice that she threw the cans of corned beef she was holding earlier.

Wheein just looked at her unnie while still laughing, and said, "Ya! "Unnie, you look like a villain in a movie right now; get those corned beefs or we'll get scolded," she said, laughing.

Moonbyul was startled when she heard Wheein yell at her. She took the cans of corned beef she had thrown earlier, not taking her gaze away from the girl. "I’ll have my revenge soon," she said to herself while Wheein kept laughing at her, even taking some of her pictures.

------------------>>>>

It was getting late and the activity at the shelter was done for the day. "Guys! Thank you for helping us with all these things. We really do appreciate your kindness. I’ll see you again tomorrow," was said by the organizer, and everyone started clapping.

Yong Sun was in a hurry because her dad was already calling her asking her to go home because it was getting late and the flood had already reached their first floor, so they needed to move their things to the 2nd floor. "Hyejin, I have to go home first. Sorry, I can’t come with you. My dad needs help at the house. The flood has already reached our place. " She said while waving to Hyejin.

"Oh.. ok, unnie! Take care on your way home and say hi to Uncle for me," she said, then went the other way with the other group of girls that they met earlier.

It was around 5:30 pm when she reached their street. Her dad was right.. the flood had already reached their place. She was walking down the street alone when she felt like there was someone following her, so she stopped and looked back to check if there was someone else, but she did not see anyone, so she turned back and started walking again... then she felt it again. She could feel that someone was following her, and the water was even moving following her steps, and she could hear the sound of someone’s footsteps. So she stopped, and took the pepper spray from her handbag. She closed her eyes, then turned around and sprayed the pepper spray, not opening her eyes while screaming.

Then she heard a girl scream, "Aaahhhh!!! ! My eyes!!! My eyes! "

------------------->>>

Moonbyul was the first to leave, leaving Wheein with her newfound friends. On her way home, she decided to take a different route as a short cut. "I’ll take a short cut this time," she said while browsing on her Instagram. She went off the street that was not so familiar and the flood was not that high in this place, so she just started walking... She was walking for a few minutes when she noticed that she wasn’t the only one walking on the streets. She just ignored the other girl in front of her when she saw a dog trap on the side walk, so she went to help the poor dog, but her eyes were still looking at the girl because it was already a little dark. She saw that the girl stopped and started looking around, but later went back to walking. "Ehh!? What was that about?"

After helping the dog, she went back to walking. Since her legs were long, she was able to catch up with the girl who was walking in front of her. She was walking at the back when the girl stopped again, so she stopped and looked at the girl. To her surprise, the girl started spraying something while screaming, and to her luck, the spray went straight into her eyes.

"Aaahhhh!!! ! My eyes!!! My eyes!!!! " She said while trying to rub them, she lost her balance and she fell on the girl in front of her, making both of them fall on the flooded street. She ended up falling above the girl who was lying on the street, and just her luck, both of her hands landed on the girl's . Both of them were surprised and started screaming.

"Ahh kkkk!!! What the hell!!" she said, putting her hands up. "Aaaah!" she screamed, looking at both of her hands from left to right like they had touched something dirty. While she was screaming, she felt that something had bit her inside her pants. "Aahhh!!! Something bit me. Something bit me fkk!!! " She started reaching inside her pants. It was a good thing she was wearing cycling shorts inside her pants, so she took off her pants and tried to look for the thing that bit her. She saw the insect and threw it away.

To her surprise, the girl who was still lying on the floor was staring at her with a scared face and eyes wide open. Then the girl started screaming again from what she saw. "Aahhhhh you ert... It’s you again, ert... Help..!!!! There’s a ert harassing me... Help!!!! "Then she stood up and ran towards her.

To Moonbyul’s surprise, the girl kicked her in the crotch, making her fall into the flood. "Ohh .. she felt the pain as she kneeled down." Then the girl pushed her, making her lie on the flooded ground.

The girl ran away while cursing at her. Moonbyul was left alone again in the streets, all soaking wet like what happened yesterday. " it’s the same woman!  Ouch!" she screamed while trying to get up. "I’ll get you next time, I swear. Aaaahhhh!!! Why do I keep having bad days? Gosh!!" She started limping because she couldn’t walk properly. She was flowing with anger. "Aaahhhhhh, I won’t let you off next time. I won't.. I won’t.!!!!" She said, while holding the spot where the girl kicked. Then she let out another shout when she saw that her phone was soaking wet, "Aaaaaahhhh."

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------->>>

Hey, guys! Sorry for some grammar errors. lol. I'm a piece of garbage.

I hope y'all like my update... I have to eat more cereal so I can finish this story. lol..