SECOND

Day 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She walked carefully to the bar, the nervous yet excited feelings from yesterday still remains the same. She smiled from ear to ear when she saw Jiyong doing his job behind the bar.

She tap on the counter to get his attention. He really look surprised and couldn't hide his excitement.

"Hi, boyfriend." she said with the sweetest smile ever. He feels like he could die right at the moment when he heard that.

She's never been here on Saturday night and the pub is even more crowded than the Friday night vibes. Jiyong feels sorry for not able to gave her a full attention because he has to run around the pub. But she doesn't mind because she loves looking at him while he's working.

When she first came to this pub she didn't notice about him until her friends talk about him everytime they came here. She's slowly agree about how charming Jiyong is and unconsciously she geta drown on his charm also.

"Hey.." he suddenly sit beside her, run out of breath.

It's almost closing time and they already take the last order so he finally could sit with her.

"You must be tired."

He shook his head, "not at all, cause you're here."

She hits him on the chest for being so corny and he pretends to be hurt. Jiyong is not doing to bookkeeping tonight because he wants to quickly spend a quality time with Bom.

Still being shy, they just walk while swinging they're holding hands. Sometimes Jiyong tried to lead a conversation, asking random things, her favourite color, her favourite food, her favourite drinks, even her favourite perfume. And Bom will casually hit him when he said, "me, too.", cause she knew he's just lying.

Then he asked about the guy she previously came together to the pub.

"Are you being jealous already?!"

"I'm not jealous, I'm just asking! Well, who knows.. maybe I stole his woman."

Park Bom laughed so hard. Then they went inside the 24 hours convenience store. She chose a hot bar cause she feels hungry and a warm can of coffee for Jiyong. They continue walking slowly.

"He's just my cousin." she said while trying to wipe .

"Cousin? Are you sure?" Jiyong gave her a suspicious look, he clearly remember how friendly he was towards her, and that's not a cousin behaviour.

"100% sure!! I saw him on the first day he born in this world!"

Jiyong tilted his head.

"I was helping him, okay?" she got it now why he's being suspicious, "he tried to be a good boyfriend to his girlfriend, but he has no experience, in treating a girl on a date. Then he asked me to be a 'practice girlfriend'" she rolled her eyes when she said that, "at least, I got a free dinner. Right?" her face enlightened when she's talking about the free foods and it's totally cute.

He ruffled her hair then put his arm around her, "can you be less cute? What if I can't hold myself?"

"Fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter