FIRST

Day 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are exactly two things Jiyong like in this world, one is his passion about music and two is Park Bom. He loves how she always came to his pub every Friday night to enjoy drinks and live music, alone sometimes but mostly she came with her friends. Tonight she came alone and just staring at the stage with a bottle of beer. She always drinks beer, she couldn’t drink well she said, everytime her friends forcé her to drink more.


“You came alone.” Jiyong came and gave her a bowl of onion rings, she looked back and forth between the onion rings and Jiyong.


“It’s on the house.” he said with a smile.


“Oh, thank you.”


“Mind if I sit here?”


“Oh.. no.. it’s okay.” she gave him a smile back.


He steal a glance on her every two seconds, she’s staring at the stage with her head resting on her hand, with her pouting lips and sleepy eyes, he found it so cute. his index finger on his lips he was thinking how to start a conversation. One of his employee suddenly called him because they’re lacking in people. It’s always busy in Friday night. Jiyong told him to go, but his employee starts whining. He pushed himself to get up while groaning. He excused himself to her.


When Jiyong finally able to take a breath he looked for her on her table but she’s already gone. He cursed for wasting the precious moment earler.

 

 




And then came another Friday night, he’s been waiting for the whole week for this. He would introduce himself and ask for her number. But another circumstances arrived, she came but with a guy and they look so friendly toward each other. He’s sulking, deliberately serving their order by himself and put it on the table harshly until they looked at him in confused.


He hates it how he her arm or her head. How he fed her the fish and chips. She’s a grown up woman who has hands and able to eat by herself!


“Don’t come again..” Jiyong put a super fake smile after the guy who came with her pay the tab.


“Yah, he’s super weird.” he said once he turned to her, “He said to never come back again. Is it some new way of promotion?” he tilted his head, ‘It makes me want to come back again..” Park Bom just laughed and answered that she never heard that before here.


“It means to never come back forever, saekki-ya..” Jiyong grumble.

 

 

 

 

He never pray this hard before, since he woke up until this second he keeps on praying. Begging to God to make Park Bom come safe and sound and ALONE tonight. He couldn’t wait another week, he couldn’t help it again.


He was wiping the glasses when he Heard a cheery laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter