Chapter 04

Peach Love

At hospital


Kyuhyun paid visit to Kibum. Kibum can talk well now. She is recovering well and adapting the reality.


Kibum: It doesn't matter if it was a lie. But he told me that I am the only one for him.

Kyuhyun: Those feelings are really bright.

Kibum: What?! Now you are pitying me?

Kyuhyun: I wanted to lessen the sadness you feel in anyway that I can, that's what I feel. Bummie you are an important friend for me.

Kibum: Don't mess with me! You are saying that to make me feel more miserable, right? You are making fun of me!

Kyuhyun: No. I am not.

Kibum: After all, if I didn't play dirty, I wouldn't have been able to go out with Siwon.

Kyuhyun: Eh?!

Kibum: You heard from Siwon, right?

Kyuhyun: About what?

Kibum: You are all such big idiots. Didn't you feel it was kinda strange how Siwon suddenly broke up with you?


Flash back


At School rooftop

Kibum showed Siwon the picture of Heechul and Kyuhyun lying on bed covered by blanket.



Kibum: Break up with Kyuhyun and date me. If you don't, I will spread this photo online.


Siwon felt extremly angry and rounded his fist to hit Kibum but...

Kibum: Your excuses won't make sense. If you tell her about this, this photo will be carved online forever, you know? You get that, don't you?

Kibum left Siwon alone at rooftop.

End of Flash back


Kibum: Do you want to beat me? To kill me?

Kyuhyun ran away from Kibum. Kibum shed tears alone in her hospital room.


Kyuhyun walked alone through the street.

" Siwon did all that for me... " She kept saying that to herself.


Siwon was playing baseball with his team at School. He keep thinking about Kyuhyun.


Changmin was going to attend " Couronne de Patisserie" Compettition. He hesitated for a moment. Then he checked his phone. He smiled sadly looking into his phone.


Kyuhyun locked herself inside her room. She received a message on her phone.

" Changmin : I will be waiting for you at the Garden, day after tomorrow. "

Kyuhyun checked her calendar. It was marked as Han river trip on that day. She recalled her promise. But she was blank and confused after hearing everything.


Changmin made his cake with determination. On other side Kyuhyun simply sitting blankly.


2 days later


Kyuhyun met Changmin at Garden. Changmin smiled brightly watching Kyuhyun walking towards him.

Changmin: Kyu, you came. Thank you so much.


Kyuhyun kept silence. Changmin had a bad feeling about this.



Kyuhyun: Chwang... you were always with me... on my unhappiest times. You supported me... and you gave me a push on my back to move forward. That's why... It will be my turn this time.

Changmin: Huh?! what are you...

Kyuhyun: You need to tell Victoria-sshi about how you truely feel. You told me this, didn't you? That if the one you love is happy, you will be too. This is my way of thanking you from the bottom of my heart.

Changmin: K-Kyu...

Kyuhyun: Chwang you always leave yourself aside and act to make those around you happy. That's why more than anyone, I only wish for your happiness.

Changmin: Kyu how can you think like that?

Kyuhyun: Be happy. Okay?

Kyuhyun left Changmin at Garden. Both of them didn't cried. But both become blank. Kyuhyun returned to her home.


At home Leeteuk welcomed a blank Kyuhyun.


Leeteuk: Hey, Kyuhyunie... Have you learned about how to search for the best love?

Kyuhyun: I don't get it at all.

Leeteuk: Instead of choosing a person that makes you happy... choose a person that you want to make happy. There may be a time when they may betray you. You will get hurt too. But that's what means to love someone.


Kyuhyun hugged Leeteuk tightly. Few minutes later Siwon came to ask Kyuhyun out for a walk. Both of them decided to walk together on the busy streets.


Changmin went to meet Victoria at her hospital. He asked her to talk with him privately. They went outside garden to talk.


Changmin: Kyu said that she gave me a push on the back. She told me that I must express what I truely feel. That's why I will be honest with you. I had a feeling for you. But that was in past.

Victoria: What?!

Changmin: That's why break off with my brother and please be happy with someone else.

Victoria: Changmin-ah... I... really loved Zhoumi. So, I will look for someone whom I will love more... and become very happy with that person. I will believe in myself.

Changmin: That's great.

Victoria: Well then.. I am going.

Changmin: Good bye Victoria-sshi.

Victoria went back to her work. Changmin looked at Kyu's gift on his phone and thanked Kyuhyun. Changmin began to cry after recollecting his true love.

Siwon and Kyuhyun seated on a park bench.

Kyuhyun: About that day the reason why you broke up with me, I heard everything from Bummie. Siwon... you were suffering alone. I didn't even noticed. I am sorry. You stayed in love with me. I didn't have any clue...

Siwon: Kyuhyun-ah...

Siwon showed Kyuhyun L shape using his fingers. Their old symbol to express love.

Kyuhyun: Siwon...

Siwon: I love you.


Changmin walked towards the Han river after getting off from bus.


Kyuhyun noticed a board with Changmin's photo on the streets while walking with Siwon. It was infront of Cafe where Changmin used to work part time. The board state that Changmin won 1st prize in Couronne de Patisserie, Seoul 2017. Kyuhyun was surprised because Changmin never told her about this. Siwon also noticed everything. A Chef walked towards them


Chef: This is the work that our apprentice won a prize with. If you had like to, come and have a look.

Chef invited both of them inside. Kyuhyun went first followed by Siwon.


Chef: Please come in.

Kyuhyun: Thank you.


Kyuhyun walked Changmin's Certificate proudly. But her attention was captured by cake soon. On Crystal glass tree stand placed a peach coloured cake with artifical made peach crystal flower as decoration.

Kyuhyun recollected her memories with Changmin.


Flash back


Changmin: Kyu... the peach's flower have blossomed!

Kyuhyun: Pabbo Chwang! Peach flower blossom only after 3 years.

Changmin: Really? You know alot huh? Kyunie.....


End of flashback


Chef: It seems like he made it remembering the person he loves.


Kyuhyun began to cry aloud. She remembered the festival incident when she asked Changmin that whether he really love Victoria and Changmin said that he love Kyuhyun. That time she thought he lied.
Kyuhyun can not stop crying. Siwon wanted to console her but some how he can't. Kyuhyun watched the cake name Changmin gave.

" Peach Smile "

She remembered Changmin treasuring her smile and always wanted her to smile.

" Kyunie... Your smile is the best ever. Your smiling face is always my number one favourite."


Kyuhyun received a message from Changmin at that moment.

" Changmin: Whenever I come to Han river. I remember the happy moments. It's because I love your smile, Kyuhyunie. Good bye Kyuhyunie. I will be praying for your happiness. "

Kyuhyun: Pabbo Chwang! You never think of yourself.

Kyuhyun tried to ran towards Han river. But Siwon stopped her by grabbing her wrist.


Siwon: Don't go.


Siwon hugged Kyuhyun tightly.


Siwon: This time... I will make you happy.


After few minutes Siwon released his hug.


Siwon: I love you Cho Kyuhyun. I love Kyuhyun who's always smiling. So, I want only the best for you. Go.

Kyuhyun: Siwon...

Siwon: But, if your smile is overshadowed even a little.... I will come to take you away.

Kyuhyun smiled towards Siwon and ran towards Han river.


Changmin was sitting on a bench near Han river. He took out his phone from his pocket. But Kyuhyun's gift which he attached to his phone was missing. He searched for his precious phone accessory.

Man 1: Hey kiddo, Are you looking for this?

3 thug looking like macho mens where asking Changmin. One of them were holding his phone accessory. Changmin ran towards them.


Changmin: Thank you so much. It's really important for me.

They began to throw the accessory towards each other making fun of Changmin.

Changmin: Give it back!

Man 2: Hey, you should act nice to the one who picked it up!

They began to beat Changmin up. Changmin become more rebel to save his accessory.


Man 3: Let's just throw this away.

They throwed it at Han river and left Changmin.


Changmin dive into Han river eventhough he can't swim. Kyuhyun's gift is more important for him.


Kyuhyun was running towards Changmin. She saw Changmin diving into Han river. Without thinking twice Kyuhyun followed Changmin by jumping into Han river. Changmin found Kyuhyun's gift but since he can't swim he holded his precious gift and sink further into the depth of Han river.


Kyuhyun swam towards Changmin and grabbed his hand. With all her energy she swam towards the river side. She pulled Changmin up and placed Changmin on floor of river side. She performed CPR and keep providing Changmin artifical breath till he coughed and vomitted water he drank.


Kyuhyun: Pabbo Chwang!!!

Kyuhyun keep hitting Changmin's chest. She began to cry again.

Changmin : Kyuhyunie....

Kyuhyun: Why you dive into Han river?


Changmin showed her the phone accessory which he was holding tightly before.


Changmin: My treasure...

Kyuhyun: I could just make another one for you! You idiot!!! You almost died... What if I didn't came...

Changmin: But you came... Thinking about it... I do love you so much, Kyunie.

Kyuhyun: And I might have become a widow if I didn't arrived on time.

Changmin: What..?!...

Kyuhyun: I may have hurt you alot... I may have hesitated at times... But now, I finally know how I really feel. I have to be the one to make you happy. I will make you happy. I promise.

Changmin: It's the best ever. I am happiest today more than I ever have been.

Kyuhyun: Me too Chwangie Chagiya...

Kyuhyun and Changmin laughed looking towards each other.

Kyuhyun: To celebrate our happiness... make a cake.

Changmin: Ofcourse. I will.

Kyuhyun: Like those stickers from LINE.

Changmin: LINE?! What's that?!

Kyuhyun: This message you sent.

Changmin: I didn't send this. At this time, my phone already switched off. But you were the one who wrote to me, right? You said you will be waiting at Han river.

Kyuhyun: No, I never send you that... Don't tell me...

Changmin: The only one who can do that is.....


At hospital


Kibum: Each and Everyone... are all bunch of idiots.


Kibum did hacked both of their LINE accounts and send them messages. Indeed Cunning she is.


Kyuhyun and Changmin laughed remembering Kibum.


Changmin: More than making a cake... let's make something else... Like...

Kyuhyun: YOU ERT!!! Only after marriage.

Changmin: I was about to say memories not babies... You are one with y mind Kyu...

Kyuhyun: But...

 



Changmin kissed Kyuhyun passionately on her lips. Thus the story began with a kiss end with most happiest kiss.

 

 

 

               THE END