Chapter 01

Peach Love

Han riverside

One sweet girl with long hair is saving a tall boy by providing CPR. The boy who was drowning in river was saved by her. Durning the beautiful Sunset only those two are there because that part of Han river is not visited by many.

 



2 years later at SM High School, Seoul



Students are arriving one by one to start their new academic year. One sweet girl keep running holding an umbrella cursing the sun.

Kyuhyun: Damn! No, No, No... I'll be burnt to a crisp...

After reaching the stairs, Kyu folded her umbrella neatly. She removed the gloves she was wearing.

Kyuhyun: Did I get burnt?! Doesn't seem so... Huh I am glad.


On other side School's most popular boy Shim Changmin arrived at School with fan girls surrounded by him. He watched Kyuhyun from far smiling.


Next arrival of Kim Kibum, with top model Heechul on his Yellow Ferrari. Kim Kibum i given title as School's little demon because she is an arising model who manipulate people for her on needs.


Kyuhyun arrive at her class. Students began to badmouth her for nothing. But there is one saviour for her in her class. Her middle school friend and also her first love Choi Siwon, School's coolest basketball player.

Siwon: Kyuhyun has been a member of the swimming club since middle school, that's why she's tan. Don't you talk when you know nothing about her.

Kyuhyun: ( in her mind ) I'll be fine! As long as Siwon's the only one who knows me, I'll be fine!

Siwon: Kyuhyun, don't let these bother you.

Kyuhyun: Thank you Siwon. Do your best!

Siwon: What?! With what?!

Kyuhyun: Uhmm... Oh with your club and basketball match.

Siwon: Oh! Okay.

Siwon went to sit in his chair. Kyuhyun was still in a shock.

Kyuhyun thought what was that all and why is she stammering. She keep cursing herself that she might have said something worth. There is rumor going around that Siwon likes tender and white skinned girls. I should remove my tan. Kyuhyun started applying large amount of sun screen on her face.


Kibum: Kyu kyu morning... OMG!!!

Kyuhyun: Bumie I wanna hurry and get white skin.

Kibum: You over done it too much Kyu!!! You look like a ghost now.

Kibum started wiping excess cream with tissue. Kyuhyun noticed Kibum's pouch.

Kyuhyun: Bumie, isn't this the pouch that I was going to buy yesterday but didn't because you said it looked ugly?

Kibum: Oh! this one? After we said our farewells, I had a change of heart and thought it looked actually kinda pretty.

Kyuhyun: Really?! Lip gloss, Blush powder and a mirror. It's exactly the same with what I have! Everything that I want and have Bumie...

Kibum was busy with her handphone paying less attention to Kyuhyun.

At lunch time Kyuhyun keep eyeing Siwon and imagining Wonkyu couple getting along well. Her imagination is broken by Kibum's arrival.

Kibum: Kyu kyu, let me guess the person that you like, You like Choi Siwon, don't you?

Kyuhyun who knows that Kibum will go for Siwon decided to change topic.

Kyuhyun: No, you are wrong! Absolutely wrong!

in mind " If she knows she will end up wanting him too!

Kibum: I don't believe.

Kyuhyun: No, the boy I like is another person. The boy surrounded by girls.

Kibum: What?! Shim Changmin from Class 4?

Kyuhyun: Yeah! I like him.

Kibum: Kyu kyu that's too freaking cliche! way too cliche!

Kyuhyun: Isn't he handsome?!

Kibum: You are right, but... I am so glad.

Kyu Thoughts : Barely safe turn! What's wrong with these fan girls. Keep screaming as if like Shim is their whole world. Wait a sec! Did he just look me??!!! Damn! He winked at me!! What the!!! What a flashy guy...! Why are these crazy girls giving me death glares???


After lunch Changmin's fan girls keep scolding Kyuhyun. They said they bullied Kyuhyun because there is a rumour that Kyuhyun kissed Changmin. Being extremly angry Kyuhyun went to find Changmin.

Kyuhyun: SHIM CHANGMIN!!!

She kicked Changmin on his stomach and dragged him into an abandoned class room.

Changmin: Kyunie that hurts!!! Is it possible that... do you like rough plays? Well if that's it I will do my best... Go on

Kyuhyun: What are you doing?! Saying that we are destined for each other? Who? When? and Where? Did I even kiss you?!

Changmin: What you don't remember at all? Durning First Year near Han river. I drowned and you saved me.

Kyuhyun: What!

Changmin: My first kiss tasted salty...

Kyuhyun: That kiss you are referring to, is it mouth to mouth resuscitation? CPR?!

Changmin: My lungs were filled with your breathing. I just thought that I could just remain this way without breathing if you are there.

Kyuhyun: I should have let you die then. My saving turned to be for nothing.

Changmin: That's why I was so shocked to see you. Isn't this destiny My Kyuhyunie...

Kyuhyun: Sorry to burst your excitement... But I didn't do it. The one who saved was a male life guard.

Changmin: What?! His hair was like yours, long.

Kyuhyun: Right. The guy had same width and length hair like me.

Changmin: The person seemed just like you! With brown hair and smelled really great. like peach...

Kyuhyun: Yes it's true...

Changmin: NOOOOOOOO!!!

Kyuhyun: The misunderstanding really was the worst! also you told everyone right? Why you did so? Take responsibility for this and stop the rumors from circulating!

Changmin: There is only one sure way.

Kyuhyun: Hurry and do it now.


Changmin kissed Kyuhyun passionately on her lips. Kyuhyun was too shocked to react. But someone was capturing everything on camera.

Changmin: See! I told you... for the rumors to wash away, we just gotta make the rumor become true.

Kyuhyun: What the hell did you just do?! I decided to have my first kiss with Siwon since I was in middle school.

Kyuhyun ran away after pushing Changmin down on the floor. Kim Kibum who was capturing everything on her handphone keep smiling like a possessed demon.

Kyuhyun's home

Kyuhyun's mom Leeteuk runs SJ flower shop. Kyuhyun reached home earlier. She was really annoyed with events happened today at school.

Kyuhyun: I am home.

Leeteuk: Doesn't it look cute? Stems will grow strong now. Glamorous!

Kyuhyun: What are you doing?

Leeteuk: People say that if you complement and flatter flowers that have withered, they recover. Coquette! Bad girl!

Kyuhyun: Was that really complement?!

Leeteuk: Yeah, you try it too... Are you having any love problem?

Kyuhyun: Why?!

Leeteuk: Your face is too ugly. Do you know how to find the best love?

Kyuhyun: How Eomma?!

Leeteuk: When that day comes, you will know.

Kyuhyun: What does that mean?!

Leeteuk: Go to your room. You take care of this flower too. Complement it twice...



Next day at School



Kibum ran towards Kyu at a great speed.

Kibum: Kyu.... kyu... kyu.... look ... look at this.... You are really the best after all. If Changmin's fans saw this, they will surrender in defeat. Aren't you aggressive?

Kyuhyun: Huh! What the hell.

Kibum: I thought you posted it.

Kyuhyun: Why would I?! Ah!!! SHIM CHANGMIN.....

Kyuhyun watched the video Changmin kissed her on one of unknown SNS account. She decided to chase down Changmin. Kibum's evil smile appeared again.

Changmin: I didn't do it.

Kyuhyun: You liar! Isn't this your weird logic to make rumor become real?

Changmin: Just calm down! calm down! Wow!! The video quality is really high...

Kyuhyun: What?!

Changmin: This obviously seems like it was filmed in secret. You drag me to random classroom how can I film it because I was enjoying our kiss.

Kyuhyun: Who would do this then?!

Changmin: With this way, people will now think that we are finally going out. Shall we just date for real?

Kyuhyun: You Idiot!


At Kyuhyun's classroom



Some of Siwon's friends were showing him the same video.

Donghae: Kyuhyun is really messing around.

Eunhyuk: Seems like she is really enjoying it.

Minho: I envy Changmin. Kyuhyun is not at all that bad. Why I didn't felt like this before!!!

Donghae: Doesn't she seem like the type who plays around alot?!


At School Backside



Changmin: What you want to talk to me?

Siwon: Are you going out with Kyuhyun?

Changmin: What?!

Siwon: If you are just playing with her feelings, stop it.

Changmin: What's with you?!

Siwon: She might be misunderstood because of how she looks... but she is not an easy type.

Changmin: Why do I have to be told all these by you? What do you even know about her? So it's fine if I am serious about her? Very well then... I really wanna see what her milky white skin looks behind that uniform of hers!

Siwon: Don't get near her ever again!

Changmin: Why are you so worked up over this?!!! Wait you leaving.... You can't even answer...



At night Changmin's home



His dad, Elder Brother Zhoumi and his fiance Victoria was having food together. Changmin arrived late when Zhoumi and Victoria was leaving home.

Victoria: Welcome home!

Zhoumi: We were discussing about wedding arrangements.

Victoria: On the next day, I am going to school for medical examination. Get along with Kyuhyun, okay?

Changmin nodded bitterly. Both left home. Mr.Shim always disappointed one Changmin because of his bad grades. Changmin wanted to be a Chef who concentrate on desserts and cakes mainly. But he never let his father know about this. Changmin lay down on his bed and watched Kyuhyun's smiling face on his phone. He secretly took and saved Kyuhyun's photo years before. Some place else Kyuhyun was watching group photo taken in mid school with some friends and with siwon.


Kyuhyun didn't find Siwon on class next day.

Kibum: I think Siwon is absent today.

Kyuhyun: I see.

Kibum: What's wrong with you? I believe you have right to walk affectionately with your boyfriend.

Kyuhyun: Nothing happened between me and Changmin.

Kibum: Siwon shouldn't have said that way...

Kyuhyun: What?

Kibum: Oh, God! Sorry! I said nothing! Sorry!

Kyuhyun: Come on tell me!!!

Kibum: "I didn't know she was the type to upload it online. I don't even wanna see her anymore. I hate her." He said.

Kibum smiled again that demon smile. Kyuhyun was left heart broken. Later Kibum visited Siwon at hospital.

Kibum: Are you okay?

Siwon: I am good.

Kibum: It happened so suddenly so I got worried. Here you go. This from everybody. Get well soon messages.

Siwon: This is from everyone?

Kibum: Yes. Kyu refused to write in it. She said she was going on a date with Changmin. Even when it only take less than 5 minutes still she....


Kyuhyun was watching Han river. Changmin hugged her from behind. Kyuhyun become extremly startled.

Changmin: Be obedient if you want to know Siwon's whereabouts.

Kyuhyun: Changmin... wait.. what do you mean about his whereabouts?!

Changmin: Siwon got admitted because of appendicitis. What's wrong? You are going to visit him right?

Kyuhyun: He wouldn't want me to come visit him.

Changmin: Why? Aren't you worried about him? You should just go.

Kyuhyun: But... Siwon...

Changmin: Kyuhyunie you don't have to hold your feelings of wanting to see someone. Thank's for choosing me. This is Changmin's Taxi.

Kyuhyun: What?

Changmin: Madam Shall I take you to Seoul Medicity?

Changmin grabbed Kyuhyun's hands and together they ran towards hospital. Kibum saw them from Siwon's room window. She hugged Siwon's chest and acted as if they are going to kiss. Kyuhyun arrived witnessing the scene. She decided to ran away but Changmin held her back.

Changmin: Where are you going? Wasn't there something you were going to tell him?

Kyuhyun: Siwon, I didn't know that you were hospitalized so I couldn't come to see you. I am sorry. If I did I would have come running all the way here.

Siwon: You didn't know?! Then... The card with the messages...

Kyuhyun: Messages?

Siwon: Everyone wrote me a message. But you refused to write in it....

Kyuhyun: What?!!

Kibum: Because she only kept talking to Changmin... So, I thought that even if I asked her, she would just refuse me.

Changmin: Seems like that the one who told the whole class to keep your hospitalization a secret from Kyuhyunie was Kibum and the
one who uploaded video of our kiss on SNS was also....

Siwon: You....

Kibum: That doesn't change the fact that they kissed!!! I didn't want her playing with your feelings!

Changmin: Kyuhyunie won't play with anyone's feelings on the line. There is nothing between her and me. I forced that kiss on her.

Changmin pushed Kyuhyun near to Siwon's bed.

Kyuhyun: I... to be honest... I have always been in love with you Siwon since middle school.

Kibum: She is deceiving you! Even when Changmin did force it on her, she didn't refuse the kiss!

Kyuhyun: She is wrong... I really...

Siwon kept his silence. Kyuhyun throw her bag away and Climb upon the window.

Kyuhyun: You are the one I love, Siwon. It doesn't matter to me if everyone misunderstands me in any way. But, I need only you to believe me. If you don't, I am better off dead!

Siwon: Stop it...

Accidently Kyu fall down from Window but her left hand was caught by Siwon on time.

Kyuhyun: Siwon...

Siwon: Are you okay?!

Kyuhyun: You have to let me go! Your wound.... I will be fine.

Siwon: There is no way it's fine! You are more important than this silly wound.

Siwon pulled Kyuhyun up with all his strength. Siwon suffered alot of pain. But still he hugged Kyuhyun tightly. Kibum and Changmin left Siwon's room.

Kibum: You love her, right?

Changmin: Yes. That's why I decided to get serious.

Kibum: Why are you cooperating with her then?

Changmin: I will be happy as long as the girl I love is smiling. That's what serious means to me.

Kibum: Don't pretend like you are such a good boy. You give me nausea!



Back at Siwon's room

Siwon: Was what you said a while ago, the truth? about me?!

Kyuhyun: Yes. You are my first love. But I heard you liked white skinned girls... I know that I am not your type...

Siwon: Who told you that? Same here... I love you too Kyuhyun... Will you go out with me?

Kyuhyun: I have no reason to refuse you.