Chapter 02

Peach Love

At Church

Kyuhyun and Siwon went to pray at church together. They wanted to start their relationship with everyone's blessing. Especially they wanted to thank god for bringing them together.

Kyuhyun's prayer

I hope Siwon will keep loving me from now on. I pray that I will always be with him. I hope one day I will become his bride.


On the way to school both are awkward with each other. They keep a distance and keep stealing glances at each other. Changmin notice the weird atmosphere and he stand between both of them and side hugged Kyuhyun.

Changmin: Seriously! You are too silent! Too quiet! Wouldn't it have been better for Kyuhyunie to have gone out with me instead?

Changmin keep making distance between Kyuhyun and Siwon more by pushing Kyuhyun aside.


Kyuhyun: What are you doing?

Changmin: What? I am making my territory. And with this, you are now mine.

Kyuhyun: What?! What are you talking about?


Siwon pulled Kyuhyun towards him possessively and placed Kyuhyun on his left side away from Changmin.


Siwon: She is mine.

Changmin: fine! fine! I am going. Please be more lovey-dovey. Bye bye

Changmin winked at Kyuhyun and left them.


Siwon: Seriously, I can't lower down my defences infront of him.

Kyuhyun: Hey, should we make a secret signal? Something we can understand even without words? For example like...


Kyuhyun showed L shape made by her fingers to Siwon.

Siwon: What does it mean?!

Kyuhyun: L for Love.


Durning class time Siwon was asusual. But Kyuhyun was all smiley. She keep looking at Siwon who was busy writting notes. Kyuhyun called Siwon and showed L sign. Teacher who witnessed scolded Kyuhyun.


Kibum was really annoyed. She hate when Kyuhyun was happy. She went to an outdoor photoshoot. Wonkyu couple who was passing by without noticing her presence made everything worst.

Siwon: This week on Saturday... is your birthday, right?

Kyuhyun: Yes, You remembered?

Siwon: Would you like to celebrate it with me at my home?

Kyuhyun: Your .... home?

Siwon: My parents will be out of work so they won't be home. So, you don't have to feel uncomfortable with me.

Kyuhyun: Alone with you... Yes it is okay.

Kibum who over heard eveything was really angry. She decided not to let Kyuhyun be soo happy since she was never happy.

Siwon went to select a perfume for gifting Kyuhyun on her birthday.

Kibum: You are looking for a birthday present to gift Kyu kyu, right?!

Siwon: What are you doing here?!

Kibum: I have always wanted to apologize. Kyu kyu is a friend that I treasure... But I got selfish and did all those... Siwon I am really sorry for causing you alot of troubles.

Kibum bowed infront of Siwon.

Kibum: As an apology please accept this. A perfume with peach aroma. I am sure she will defenetly be happy with it!

On Saturday at Siwon's home

Siwon gifted Kyuhyun the peach perfume which Kibum selected. Kyuhyun cherished that gift the most. Siwon also decorated his room with balloons and colour papers. He also lighted candles and a beautiful chocolate cake with birthday wishes.

Siwon: Happy Birthday Kyuhyun-ah.

Kyuhyun: Thank you.

Kyuhyun sprayed the perfume on her hand and started enjoying the scent.

Siwon: It really has a peach scent.

Kyuhyun: You like it??!!

Siwon: Yes! it's great. That is something Kibum recommended.

Kyuhyun: What? Bumie did?

Siwon: She asked me to tell you that she's sorry. Sorry that she did all those awful things towards a great friend.

Kyuhyun: Bumie is the first person who talked to on my first day at school. Everyone thought that I was a playgirl. When they started avoiding me, it was Bumie who came to talk with me.

Siwon: Oh! I see.

Kyuhyun: I have to make it up with her, too.

Both become weird after that small talk. Kyuhyun and Siwon sitting in Siwon's bed at night alone. Suddenly Siwon wanted to break the silence.

Siwon: Umm if it's okay with you ... would you like to come with me to this year's festival?

Kyuhyun: Okay.

Their eyes met and both become attracted to each other. Slowly they removed the distance between each other and closed their eyes. Before they could kiss, Kyuhyun's phone started ringing.

Siwon: Go on... pick up the call...

Kyuhyun: It's Kibum.

Kibum: Kyu help me... Please...

Kyuhyun: What's wrong?

Kibum: I am being stalked by someone. He was stalking me outside home yesterday too. I was about to be abducted in his car.

Kyuhyun: I get it... Where are you?!


Kyuhyun rushed to save Kibum alone. She saw Kibum's car parked near roadside and she rushed towards the car. But someone gave her an electric shock from behind and made her faint.

Kibum reached Siwon's home. She perfumed the same peach aroma all over her body and weared a wig similar to Kyuhyun's hair. She turned off the lights at Siwon's room and hugged Siwon from back. Siwon who thought it was Kyuhyun was surprised by sudden change. Kibum pushed Siwon on bed and laid above him. Touching the hair Siwon realized it was not Kyuhyun. Siwon Pushed Kibum and the lights.

Siwon: Kibum!! Why are you here?

Kibum: I came here to replace Kyu kyu. I had feel sorry for you if this goes on longer...

Siwon: What?!

Kibum: I saw her... She got inside a hotel building with a man.

Siwon: That's impossible. She came to rescue you!

Kibum: What? What are you talking about?!

Siwon: She got a call from you.

Kibum: I didn't call her.

Siwon: No way...

Siwon received a message from Kyuhyun on line.

" Sorry, Honestly there is another man who I am actually in love with. I changed my mind and I have decided to spend this night with him instead.

Kibum: If you think I am lying I know where she is... Let's go together.

At a hotel restuarant same time

Changmin made a cake and decorated it. He served it to Zhoumi and Victoria who came to visit his work place.

Changmin: Please enjoy!

Victoria: It is amazing.

Zhoumi: I asked him to prepare it.. to celebrate our 4th year anniversary.

Victoria: Thank you minnie. It looks so delicious.

Changmin went to back door. He saw Kibum running holding Siwon's hand.

Changmin: What are they doing? Wasn't siwon suppose to be with Kyuhyunie?!

Changmin ran behind them. Kyuhyun woke up under a blanket some place looks like a hotel room. Heechul who is Kibum's co-model came near her and sit near her wearing a bath robe. Siwon, Kibum and Changmin ran into the room and witnessed the scene.

Siwon: Kyuhyun...

Kyuhyun: Stop... Don't come near me... Please.... Get Out... Just get out...

Later that Heechul was out of room fully clothed. Changmin was waiting for me. Heechul was busy on phone call with Kibum.

Heechul: Baby, I have done what you asked me to do. Now you have to keep your promise and come on a date with me.

Heechul cut the call after noticing Changmin's presence.
c
Changmin: Was that Kim Kibum?!

Heechul: What?!

Changmin: How strange! Why do the guy that took Kyuhyunie inside has Kibum's number?

Heechul: I don't know what you talking about..

Changmin: Police! Do I have to call them?!

Heechul: Okay Okay!I didn't do anything to her. Kibum asked me to do it. I just took off her clothes to make her look like something happened.

Changmin: You saw her . right?!

Changmin punched Heechul on his face. Due to the impact Heechul was on the floor.

Next day Changmin invited Kibum alone at Basket ball court. Only two of them were there.

Changmin: Heechul already confessed everything.

Kibum: I see.

Changmin: Hey! Why are you making Kyuhyunie suffer this much?

Kibum: Huh?!

Changmin: You envy her, don't you? After all, Kyuhyunie was really happy when with Siwon. But if you continue like this no matter how hard you try, you can't be as happy as Kyuhyunie.

Kibum: You don't get it. If Kyu kyu is in despair I can be happy. Get it?

Kibum left Changmin alone there. Siwon and Kyuhyun who was hiding there came out.

Changmin: Did you hear it loud and clear? Forget everything. Go on a date this weekend! That's settled.

Siwon and Kyuhyun didn't talk anything. They walked at Han river side.

Kyuhyun: Is there something wrong? Do you feel unwell?

Siwon: Let's break up.

Kyuhyun: What?

Siwon: It's over.

Kyuhyun: Is that because of what happened? That was all set up by Kibum and Heechul did nothing...

Siwon: You can't prove that right?

Siwon walked away from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun received a message on line from Changmin.

" Have you guys made up?"

Kyuhyun waited Siwon outside his home. Rain started to pour down. It become late night still Kyuhyun faithfully waited Siwon to talk to her. She was fully wet by rain. Finally Siwon came outside.

Siwon: You forgot your perfume here. Everytime I smell the scent, it brings back all those awful memories.

Siwon throw the perfumed making it breaking down into pieces.

Kyuhyun: Why?! Why would you do something like this? This was a gift... a cherished gift that you gave me on my birthday.

Siwon: You don't need it anymore, right?!

Changmin: Why won't you believe her?

Siwon: This doesn't concern you.

Changmin: She loves you so much! You are being loved. How the hell can you not understand how amazing and valuable that is?!

Siwon released Changmin's hand which grabbed his collar. Siwon went inside home. Changmin squatted down and hugged Kyuhyun who was sitting on the floor with a broken heart and broken pieces of glass of perfume surrounding her. Even though rain was pouring down on them, still the peach aroma was in the air. Kyuhyun began to cry out aloud hugging Changmin in rain.


After 1 week, Kyuhyun's home

Leeteuk: Are you still feeling ill?

Kyuhyun: Yes.

Leeteuk: I haven't heard of a fever that lasted for a week.

Kyuhyun: My head hurts so much, it's about to explode.

Leeteuk: Let me check... Ah... Aigoo... It exploded...

Kyuhyun: Eomma you at acting...

Leeteuk: Oh! Mianhe

Changmin: Kyuhyunieee.... CHO KYUHYUN...... KYU.....

Leeteuk: Seems like someone calling you from outside.

Kyuhyun: I know that person!! So annoying!!!!

Kyuhyun ran towards door and opened quickly and went outside.

Changmin: KYUHYUNIE.......

Kyuhyun: Shut up! Shim you are really....

Changmin: I brought this camera. Today you are my model. If you don't come out, you won't regain your energy. Lets go! go! go!

Leeteuk: Hello there handsome! I am Kyuhyun's mother.

Changmin: Good day! You look so beautiful and young eommonim. Ah! I can't call you eommonim.

Kyuhyun: You guys flirting without common sense! Eomma you looks so old! Chwang stop boosting her too much!

Changmin: Wow! Chwang?! My nick name from you.. I will cherish that forever.

Leeteuk: Omo! Baby Kyu can you buy me something when you are out?! That metallic thing for chopping the crab. Here is the money.


Later Changkyu couple started walking. Changmin was busy capturing Kyuhyun's pics.

Changmin: Over there! Nice snap!

Kyuhyun: Don't take my photos!

Changmin: Your hair is soo great! Kyuhyunie you look so cute!

Kyuhyun: Delete it now!

Changmin: I am keeping it.

Kyuhyun: Don't come close...

Changmin: You look so great! Let's take photo together.

Kyuhyun: Chwang we are at mall. Please stop it.

Changmin: Kyu you are cuter if photo is taken above. Your angle looks great!

Kyuhyun: STOP STARING AT ME YOU PABBO CHWANG!!!

Changmin: Kyuhyunie!!! This dress looks great on you. Beautiful!!

Sales girl: Your boyfriend is so energetic.

Kyuhyun: That idiot is not my boyfriend!!!

Changmin: Look my way!!! You look soo cute!!!

Kyuhyun: Chwang! You are embarassing me.



Few hours later at Kyuhyun's home


Leeteuk was making crab. Changmin was making his cake. He was doing some cream decorations on his cake.

Kyuhyun: Amazing Chwang! How can you...

Changmin: I work part time.

Kyuhyun: Wait. Isn't it amazing?

Changmin: It's nothing that much.

Changmin placed his chocolate cake on dinning table.

Changmin: Thank's for waiting.

Kyuhyun: Wow!!! wonderful...

Changmin: Please take a taste...

Kyuhyun: Woah!!! It's so delicious!

Changmin: Kyuhyunie... You laughed!! I am so glad. Kyuhyunie your smile is the best ever. Just as I always preferred your smiling face is always my number one favorite.

Kyuhyun: Chwang! Let's eat!

Monday Morning at School

Kyuhyun stopped using Sun protector Umbrella. Still is stopped infront of School front door. She hesistated for a few minutes. Then ran back. But Changmin spotted her.

Changmin: Not going in?!

Kyuhyun smiled at Changmin. She turned around and walked straight to her class. She saw Siwon and Kibum talking with each other. They seems soo close. She also heard her classmates talking that Siwon and Kibum is dating each other now and they look great together.

Changmin interwined his fingers with Kyuhyun's and he lead Kyuhyun towards some place. They walked like that at school corridor making girls fangirl over the couple.

Kyuhyun: Chwang! Where are we going?

Changmin: To a really great place. Over here.... Hurry up!!

They ran towards school's back garden. They stopped at end of garden.

Changmin: Kyuhyunie... here... This is a peach seed. No matter how cold the winter is, when spring comes, it bloom and blossom. It will start here today. Let's plant it together.

Kyuhyun: Chwang....

Changmin: Here... face this way.. Sit down here you go. Hold this for me. Hold it.

Changmin dig a small hole in the soil.

Changmin: Now place the seed will you Kyu?!

Kyuhyun: Okay!

Changmin: Okay ! We bury it together. Fill it with soil and water it. There we go...


A week later

Changkyu couple was holding hands and running towards garden.

Changmin: Come on! Hurry! Over here
..

Kyuhyun: Kekeke... Naughty Chwang...

Changmin: Kyu... There! Would you look at that?! The peach flowers are blossomed! Amazing! What a Miracle, huh? I am sure this flower wants to tell you something. It says" I am sure Kyuhyunie will surely be happy!"

Kyuhyun: Pabbo Chwang!!! When did a Japanese quince flower bloom if we sowed a peach seed on it?

Changmin: Japanese quince???? Well, the man next door said that it was a peach seed.

Changmin removed the fake stem of Japanese quince which is placed there yesterday . He wanted to cheer Kyuhyun and now he failed.

Kyuhyun: Peach flowers blossom only after 3 years.

Changmin: Seriously?! You know alot, huh?

Kyuhyun: I am a daughter of flowerist.

Changmin: Hey, did you know? The meaning of peach blossom in flower language.

Kyuhyun: I do. "I am..."

Kyuhyun stopped and stared at Changmin. Changmin and Kyuhyun was soo close to each other. First time Changmin staring at her eyes with lots of sincerity and love. It is first time watching Changmin being serious.

Changmin: " I am your Slave"

Changmin completed Kyuhyun's speech and hugged her. He didn't let go of the hug but he started to speek again.

Changmin: Listen to me Kyuhyunie...

Kyuhyun: What is it,Chwang?

Changmin: About Siwon... It's fine if you don't forget about him. I don't care if I am your number 2. I just want to stay by your side.

Kyuhyun: Okay Chwang.

Changmin released his hug and stared at Kyuhyun.

Changmin: Kyuhyunie?

Kyuhyun: Then... make me... your number one, okay?!

Changmin and Kyuhyun smiled at each other and hugged again.

Changmin: YES!!!!!!

Kyuhyun: You are too loud!

Changkyu couple decided to date. They started laughing together. Holding hands, feeding each other, walking together holding hands, without caring anyone.

Kyuhyun: Do you want anything special on your birthday, Chwang?!

Changmin: Well, I wanna eat delicious food, see you dressed up in an apron, kissing me and hugging me.

Kyuhyun: YOU ERT CHWANG!!

Changmin: Huh!!! If you and I got married, you will become Shim Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun: You could also become Cho Changmin. Wow!!!

Changmin: What!! You are my Wife and....

Kyuhyun: Wait! You stared at that woman who went passing by,huh?!

Changmin: She looked like you...

Kyuhyun: What the...

Changmin: Kyu... They say that you consume 6 calories if you kiss someone for one minute!!!

Kyuhyun: What the!! I don't believe...

Changmin: If it's with you, I don't mind at all.

Kyuhyun: Why? Won't become more happy?!

Changmin: Kyuhyunieee... Soooo cuteeee...


They dated, eat food, went shopping, fooling around here and there. They even played basketball together without caring others. Students were really jealous because changkyu is simply perfect.

Kyuhyun gifted Changmin a phone accessory.

Kyuhyun: I made it with a flower at our store. I will give it to you, Chwang.

Changmin: Handmade from you, Kyuhyunie?!

Kyuhyun: Yes! Only for you, Chwang.

Changmin: I will treasure it forever.


Changmin attached it to his phone.

Changmin: Thank you so much Kyuhyunie. Next time, Can we got to Han river where we met first?!

Kyuhyun: Okay! Let's go together, Chwang.

Changmin: Wait, you will come there? Even if I drown, it will be fine as long as I have you to give me a mouth to mouth?!

Kyuhyun: Mr. Lifeguard!!!!

Changmin: Stop it!!!

Zhoumi: Changmin!!!


Changmin spot Zhoumi and Victoria sitting at a cafe and calling him. Changmin and Kyuhyun went to meet them there.

Zhoumi: Thank you for taking care of Changmin.

Kyuhyun: It's my pleasure, Zhoumi-ssi. I didn't thought Victoria-ssi would be the fiancee of Changmin's elder brother.

Victoria: We were on same university.

Kyuhyun: Oh! great!

Zhoumi: On Friday of next week, I will be holding an exchange party between different industries. Will you two attend?

Kyuhyun: That sounds incredible.

Changmin: Why? You want to make a good impression on her?

Zhoumi: I didn't invite her because it's a fun party.

Victoria: Please come.

Kyuhyun: No problem at all.

Victoria: You too Changmin, okay?!

Changmin nodded.

Changmin: Let's go.

Changmin dragged away Kyuhyun from them.