Chapter 2: The Encounter!

I WILL SHOW YOU!

Minhyun, Hwang ing Minhyun

"I'm very sorry, i didn't mean to bump" Baekho snapped and started to panic and pick up all his things.

Who wouldn't panic to see your crush face to face and so close as well.

"I'm sorry" Baekho bow down and walk past Minhyun who was left speechless as Baekho run away.

"What the?" Minhyun thought. He get up and started to dust him off and walked away as he realized that he is already late.

Baekho on the other hand run until he saw Ren and Jr outside the school waiting for him "Reen!" Baekho shout as he catch with his breath.

Tired of running baekho squat and take rest to catch his breath. "You shouldn't run, you stu- Wait is Aron and his Gang after you?" Ren thought when he saw his friend dead tired from running as far as he remember Baekho hates exercising and especially running.

"No, I-I saw, Woah!" Baekho shouted as he already in sync with his lungs.

"You saw who?" Ren asked while his right eyebrow is up.

"You saw Minhyun?" Jr said while looking at Baekho, smiling at the sate of his friend. "Yeah, Min- Wait! How do you know it's Minhyun that I saw?" Baekho asked while they started walking to go home.

"By your face, It's red as a tomato" Jr laughed while he tease his friend. Ren also joined Jr laughing at Baekho's face. "Just kidding I saw him going inside the school again" Jr said while wiping the tears on his eyes.

"Why can't I even say Hi to him," Baekho said, face fallen and he sighed "I'm so pathetic."

"No you're not, Just think of this when it comes to the person we like, love or admire it's really hard to start expressing your self since we are afraid of being rejected. It's natural as we don't want to be hurt" Jr said while looking at Baekho all serious and then smiled.

"But if you won't have the courage to talk to that person and confess, you wouldn't know how that person feels about you" Ren advised while looking at his nails "It's fine for us to get hurt emotionally as it will help us grow and mature. Life is not full of fun you know" Ren look at Jr then to Baekho and smile and then blow his finger to remove the dirt.

"You know what, You two are like my angel and my demon. I don't know which one should i choose because both of you has a point, anyway both of you take care and I need to turn this way. See you tomorrow" Baekho waved at them and said they're Good bye.

"Big talk you got there, huh!" Ren looked at Jr while walking at the same direction.

"Yeah, I know" Jr just looked away to divert his attention.

----

It's another day to stay alive, to be happy, to laugh and even to see Minhyun as for Baekho. Baekho is at their classroom staribg deeply on the horizon thinking of a lot of What if's. The day is so bright, not hot and not cold just enough to say the weather is great.

"Are we thinking of gay s again Baekho?" Aron said while sitting at the desk beside Baekho's seat and also his pawns as well sorround him and sit as well at the back of his seat, in front of him and some stayed at Aron's back.

"Yeah, I'm thinking of how Gay you are to always have this guys around you?" Baekho looked at Aron and snarled.

A big woah can be heard inside their circle coming from Aron's pawns.

"So we got fangs now Baekho-yah" Aron while looking inside the classroom to check if the Homeroom teacher is near.

He tap the one who is on His left. "Yah JB can you?" Aron signal JB at the door to be the look out. JB nod and walked towards the door.

"Where did you got your fangs my dear little cub?" Aron slightly getting near Baekho "Aren't we a cry baby anymore?" Aron said while touching Baekho's chin.

Baekho glared at Aron " off Aron, leave me alone, please!" Baekho said with while staring again at the window.

"I don't take cry baby's at my bed maybe one of my friends would like to you off," Aron said while looking at his friends "Or maybe no one wants to take you" Aron's gang laugh at his remarks.

Baekho just didn't any care what ever this duckling says. "Mrs Kim is here!" One of their classmates shouted at the other door "Well see you later, nice talking to you baekho-yah" Aron walk away and sit at his place. Baekho take a glance to the ing duck then at the board.

"Class everyone stand up and bow down," The home room class representative said. "I just have a few announcement to make, first is that the Music club is looking for new members, Dance Club as well..." A lot of things was announce by Mrs Kim but Baekho is no longer giving attention as he tought about the Music club.

He's being pushed by Jr and Ren to join the club, Baekho also thought about it as well since it his last year.

The day end so well as he manage to saw Minhyun at the cafeteria and at the Gym earlier.

Baekho went home alone as Ren and Jr needs to stay due to group work. As usual Baekho have his earphones on and listening to some music while waiting for a bus. After few minutes waiting his bus arrived. Baekho sit at the last row of the bus mindlessly not minding the people around him.

While tapping on some music on his phone something drop at his left foot which he took and give to the person sitting beside him.

"Her--" Baekho's face turned red when he saw the person sitting beside him.

"Thanks!" Minhyun smiled while taking his pen to Baekho.

Baekho just immediately turned his head after Minhyun took the pen. "Is it you who I bump with yesterday?" Minhyun asked recalling the face of Baekho. Baekho was flustered when Minhyun asked him about what happened yesterday. Baekho just nod as answer as he is getting nervous.

"What's your name by the way?" Minhyun asked looking at the guy sitting beside him.

"Kang Do-Dongho" said Baekho who is embarrased as he stuttered in front of his crush, Baekho cleared his throat and continue his introduction "but my friends call me Baekho" Baekho look at Minhyun and awkwardly smile.

"My name is Hwa-" "Hwang Minhyun, I know" Baekho cut off and smile. "Okay" Minhyun was a bit weirdered out to Baekho "How do you know me?"

"You're kinda popular on the school, aren't you aware of it?" Baekho commented but still avoiding to look to Minhyun as he is embrassed that he is blushing too much.

"You know it's a bit disrespecting not looking to the person you're talking too" Minhyun said while still getting an angle to be able to see Baekho's face.

"I'm sorry if you felt that way, I'm just shy and also I'm not good at talking to other people" Baekho defended himself although he is already cursing inside as he can't contain his emotions bursting in his heart. Baekho saw his bus stop already nearing which give him a bit of a relief although he don't want to get off yet and gather much courage to stay and talked to Minhyun a bit longer but Baekho knows that it is not the time yet.

"My stop is here, see you at school" Baekho stand up and bow down as he bid farewell to his crush. "Take care, Good bye" Baekho smile and rush to the entrance.

"What a cutie" Minhyun smiled and said to himself. He manage to wave to Baekho when the lad look at him while getting off the bus. Baekho waved back and smile.

As soon as Baekho got off, he walked as fast as he can from the bus stop and when he felt that he is all alone and no one can see him. He shouted all his contained emotions that he wanted to unleash as soon as he got off the bus. He even dance out of joy while walking to his house. While walking Baekho felt his phone vibrate signaling that some is calling him, he even heard his ringtone saying "Someone is calling" with a cute little voice. He saw Ren's Name flashing on his phone. "Hello" Baekho answered. "Yah! Kang Dongho! You need to join the music club!" Ren said while nesrly whispiring on the other line. "Why would I? And why do you whisper?!" Baekho asked. "Were still at the middle of doing the project and I shouldn't suppose to be on the phone but I'm risking my week allowance here just to tell you that Minhyun is part of the music club and not just that Baekhyun said that Minhyun will be active after his district competition" Ren said as if someone is running after him. "Minhyun, part of the music club and if I'm lucky to get in I'll be closer to him" Baekho thought but he needs to act normal as he is near his house.

"Thanks for the tip but I'll think about joining" Baekho said but he has a total opposite decision and he already made it.

I'll Join the audition tomorrow, whatever it takes just be with Him!

 

------

 

Been done with this yesterday but I'm too lazy to fix the ending for this chap 😂😂😂 please do enjoy reading. Keep giving lots of love to Nuest.

Annyeong *le flies away*

Next Chapter: "The Audition"