Chapter 1: The Loser

I WILL SHOW YOU!

Baekho was again crying on the garden of the school when Ren and Jr found him.

They found him all dirty and his things are all scattered on the ground. Ren almost in tears to see his friend crying and sitting helpless but Jr almost bleed when close his fist and tried to hide his anger towards the gang of Aron.

"Why don't you just transfer Baekho?" Ren asked while holding his tears and trying to calm down his frien.

"You know the answer to that Ren" Baekho answer between sob.

"You can't follow him around Baekho, I'm sure there are a lot of cute guys as well on the school that your parents insisting you to transfer" Jonghyun advise trying his best to enlighten his friend.

"I can't like any guys aside from Minhyun and also I don't want to be seperated to the two of you, You know how much I value our friendship." Baekho wipe off his tears "And also the year is almost done just 6 more months then I'll be out of this hell" Baekho started to pick up his things.

"If you really value our friendship, then follow us and just transfer, don't worry I can talk to my Mom and transfer to the same school that you'll transfer. I'm sure she'll understand why" Ren said to his friend while helping him to pick up his stuff.

"Me either" Jonghyun second motion the thought. "It will be better for you as well, so that you wouldn't cry anymore and If you're thinking of leaving and unable to see Minhyun always remember that we will be graduating this year and after this you won't see him anymore. So why don't you make it earlier as you can?"

"I just can't" Baekho fix himself and wipe off the remaining tears. "Just let me please, and I want to just finish here as well" 

"What ever you say, but please always sit beside me and don't go alone, roaming this hell of a school so you won't get bullied by that Aron" Jonghyun said.

"Okay, I understand" Baekho smiled.

Its the school lunch break and the cafeteria is some sort of a zoo at moment. Baekho is studying in a all boys school together Ren and Jonghyun. He enrolled here to follow Minhyun but ever since he bump to the school bully Kwak Aron his life started to become hell. But even though he has to deal with it just seeing Minhyun will make his day. He's just that head over heels towards the young Lad.

 

Baekho put on his earphones and listen to some songs. Baekho has the most amazing voice but he's to shy to perform. Ren and Jonghyun always push him or motivate him to sing as they can see how happy and relax he is whenever he sing either with or without an audience.

"Hmmm, Hmmm, Hmmm"

Baekho saw that it's already near evening as there are less people inside the campus and the sun is already setting down. Baekho keeps his head on his phone while walking until.

Bump!

Baekho thumbled down when he bump with a his fellow school mate.

"I'm sorry, I'm clearly not look-.."

Baekho almost turned into a tomato as his face is red as it is. 

"Nah it's fine, I'm in such hurry that I wasn't able to see you as well" 

Baekho almost bore a hole on the person in front of him.

Minhyun, it's Hwang ing Minhyun

---------

 

Sorry I just updated it with the full story hahaha xD so far I already planned the next 10 chapters for this hahaha, I'll keep on updating but no exact time frame for the updates just as soon as I finish it. I'll be releasing some one shot stories based on the new album of Nuest. Next Chapter: "The Encounter" 

Please don't forget to subscribe and upvote if feel it's worth it 🤗🤗🤗 Please do keep on anticipating every chapters.

 

Have great day Ahead! Saranghae 😍😍