Amaretto

Sunday Morning

Solar entered her house and noticed that there was an extra pair of shoe at the entryway. The sight made the corner of her lips lift up. Byul was here to spend time with her.

But what greeted her made her crossed her arms and leaned her torso to the door frame, legs crossed at the ankle. Then she decided to just make some tea.

Byul cradled her head in her left hand, her elbow resting on top of the coffee table in Solar's living room. She was twirling the pen between her index and middle finger with her right hand. Sheets of paper were strewn across the table in front of her.

She was in a deep frown and occasionally let out a long sigh. She was stuck with her lyrics writing and that annoyed her, until she felt gentle hand grasped her left wrist and pulled. She was forced to sit up straight or she had her head knocked on the coffee table. She chose the former and looked back at the owner of the hand the grasped her.

Solar gave her a small smile and place the cup to Byul's hand. "Drink".

Byul took a sip and let out and an appreciative hum. "I see you spiked this with amaretto." she said, giving the older her famous grin.

"Yes I did because I don't like seeing that frown on your beautiful face." the older answered and move to kneel behind the younger, placing her hands on her shoulder and started kneading out the knots that formed there.

Letting out another appreciative sigh, Byul leaned her body back on Solar's, her own hand raised to stop the pair of hands that was still working on her shoulders when she felt like she would turn into a putty soon.

"Thank you, unnie. I was having some troubles with forming my words but your tea and massage helped." She said before linking her arms behind the older's neck to pull her down and placing a light kiss on her lips.

"You're welcome." Solar simply replied and tousled her hair while moving away to the bedroom. "Show me when you're done. I'm gonna take a shower."

Watching the way her unnie sauntered to the bedroom, Byul shook her head and let out a chuckle before picking up the pen she had drop. Words were forming up in her brain easily now and she needed to write them down lest image of a very Solar invade her mind and distract her again.