Nightmare

Sunday Morning

Nightmare.

I was having a nightmare. I dreamt that I was being chased by a dark figure. Then I felt a kiss between my eyebrows. Just like that, the nightmare was gone, getting replace by being chased in a field of sunflower blooming in the summer sky by a certain brunette, who loved to annoy me but is someone that I always sought if she wasn't around me.

The soft peck on my lips brought me out of slumberland but I kept my eyes closed. A smile creeping to my lips. I then felt her pulling away and the bed shifted. She had gone to the bathroom.

I heard the shower running and a little while later the door to the bath opened. Tentatively I opened my eyes and took a peek.

as the day she was born with water droplets still clung to her body, she walked to our shared closet and picked out a white button up shirt. I watched as she slid in her right arm through the sleeve, before pulling it up to her shoulders and sliding the other arm in. Then she turned a little, granting me her side view.

Her side profile, the carmine buds a little stiff from the chilly air of the air-conditioners, the flat plane of her tummy, and the way her fingers worked on those buttons made my heart thumped a little out of rhythm, a little quicker. I had to bit my lips to let out a moan.

Seeing that I was awake after buttoning up she gave me a y smirk and made her way across the room to hover above me, 

"Morning" she simply said and I just pulled her down for a much needed morning kiss.