Chapter 3: Her saviour

Return Of The Tiger

5 years later

 

Finally Jong kook was release from prison. So much has change since the day he was in prison. The first thing that he wants to do is to find Jang hyuk and Eun hye. He has to know wether they’re okay or not. They have never visited him during his prison time. The first thing that comes to his mind was the bar. He walk around the city admiring every detail that have been change since he was in prison until he reaches the place where Eun hye’s bar used to be. But it was different. It used to be called seoul city bar, but the neon light at entry way says Sunshine bar. 

 

As he enters the bar, his eyes caught a figure of a beautiful lady tending the bar alone. She is definitely beautiful. The most beautiful women he has ever seen. She has a long black hair, a pair of big beautiful eyes but what caught his attention was her beautiful sweet smile. He was frozen for a while when their eyes met and she smiled at him.

 

“Welcome to Sunshine bar. Please have sit wherever you like. What can i get you?” She welcome him with a smile still plastered on her face.

 

He sits at the counter and order a plain water as he was not planning on going drunk right now. When she brought him his drink, he immediately ask her about the bar.

 

“Wait miss...”he called her

 

“Song Ji hyo. My name is Song Ji hyo. I haven’t seen you around before. Are you new here?” She said.

 

“Ah yeah Ji hyo ssi. You can called it that way. May I know who is the owner of this bar?” He asked her

 

“I am the owner. Why do you ask?” She replied.

 

“Its just because this used to be my friends bar. I lost contact with her long time ago. I was wondering what had happen to her.” Jong kook explain.

 

“Ah you mean Eun hye ssi?” She asked him.

 

His eyes widen when she her called out Eun hye’s name.

 

“Yes yes.. do you know what happen to her?” 

 

“Joesonghamnida. I dont really know what had happen to her. But what I know is, when I bought this bar from her 4 years ago she said she had to go somewhere far away from here. Thats all.” 

 

“Does she look like someone’s who is having any kind of trouble?”

 

“Ah when you put it that way, she did seems like in a kind of rush and always looks around as she was being followed.”

 

“She must be in some kind of trouble then. I need to find her fast. But how?” Jong kook thought in his mind.

 

Jong kook then remembered Tae hyun. He must have met her before she left. As he was standing up, Ji hyo approaches him.

 

“Leaving already? Mr...”

 

“Jong kook. Kim Jong Kook imnida” he answered her.

 

“Ah neh. Do cone again when you’re free Kim Jong Kook ssi” 

 

“Ah neh. Gamsahamnida” he said and leave. Some part of him still wants to stay and have a chat with her. But he know that he have to find Eun hye fast.

 

He tried to call Tae hyun but it went straight to the voicemail. His relationship with Tae hyun has been a little loose since the day he told Tae hyun that he had killed a man. He tried several times before giving up.

 

He went to Eun hye’s apartment next, but the place was empty just as he thought it would be. He was in despair not knowing what to do in order to find them. He was so worried that something bad might have happen to them. 

 

He decided to have a walk at a park near the apartment building to ease his mind. It was peaceful. Not many people was there to make it crowded. He sits on the first bench he sees and sat there for along time before deciding to called it a night and went home. 

 

He was walking his way to his house. It was as already nighttime by then. He was passing an alley way when he heard something. At first he heard what sounded like a man talking, but then he heard a woman’s voice. He thought he knew the owner of the voice so he went closer to have a closer look. 

 

As he got closer, he saw 3 guys standing in a circle looking to the middle. At first, he didn’t what or who was in the middle but when he took a closer look, he was a woman was in the middle and it was just any woman. It was Ji hyo. One of the man tried to hold her arm but she avoided it. Then the other guy tried to hold both of her shoulders and she quickly kick him in his private part, making him falling to his knees. She immediately took this time to make a run for it but the last guy caught her. He make her turn to face him and slap her really hard making her faint. 

 

Jong kook had seen enough of it and immediately make his presence known before the man could do anything to Ji hyo.

 

“ Hey, i think you should let her go. I hate it when man tries to hurt a woman. “ Jong kook said while walking towards the man.

 

“ Oh yeah? And why would i do that? I cant let this fine piece of a woman go just like that. She hurt my men. “ the man replied.

 

“ Thats because he tried to hurt her first. I’m asking you nicely. Dont make me do things that you’ll regret. “ Jong kook said. 

 

“ Ah arasso. Let see what you got then. “ the man said.

 

The man let Ji hyo fall down to the floor and started running towards Jong kook to attack him. Jong kook was fast enough to dodge it and kick the man on his back. The other two man just ran after that leaving the leader behind. Jong kook walks towards the man lying on the floor and squad down to him.

 

“ If i ever see you tried to do anything bad to her again, you will get worse than this. “  Jong kook said and he immediately stood up.

 

He walk towards Ji hyo and pick her up. He didn’t know where to bring her at first, but after thinking fo a while he decided to just take her to his house.