Episode 2

Daddy is Our Superman!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next filming, Donghae decided to bring the twins to the shooting set where their mom was doing her drama shooting.

“Where are we going, guys?” Donghae asked as he put Heemin on clothes. Haemin who had worn his clothes was crawling everywhere on the bed. As usual, they didn’t respond and so, Donghae answered his own question, “Today, we’re going to your omma’s workplace. Aren’t you guys excited?”

Heemin babbled with his baby language in response and Donghae couldn’t help but chuckle upon hearing her cute voice.

Once the twins were all done with their clothes, Donghae then brought them out of the room and placed them on the baby stroller which was exclusively designed for twins, then wore the backpack which contained the twins’ needs before he pulled the baby stroller out of the house to the elevator. It had been a while since he brought the twins out so they currently seemed so excited right now. And it was Donghae’s first time bringing the twins out without his wife so he was quite nervous.

Getting out of the elevator, Donghae then pulled the stroller to the parking lot where his car was located. Once they reached his car, he lifted the twins off the stroller one by one and put them on the baby car seats that had been installed in the backseat of the car. The foldable stroller earlier, Donghae put it inside the car boot. After everything was settled, he started driving off the car to the destination.

From what Minyoung told him, today she was going to shoot the drama in a 5-star hotel, the place where she was working as a hotel staff in the drama. And he was currently driving the car towards the mentioned hotel right now.

Once they arrived at the hotel, Donghae got off the car and brought out the twins’ stroller from the car boot. And then he brought the twins out and placed them inside the stroller back. Once he was done, he pulled the strollers to the main entrance of the hotel and right after they got inside the hotel, he could see a group of crews were in the middle of the lobby. He came approaching them along with the twins and people who recognized him immediately smiled and bowed at him.

“Minyoungie is currently filming a scene,” one of the crews told him before he could even ask.

“Oh, really? Kamsahamnida,” Donghae responded with a bow and smiled as some of the crews were cooing on the twins in the stroller. He watched jealously as his wife was acting a scene with an actor which he recognized as Park Bogum; they were having a normal conversation while walking, with a cameraman following them. Minyoung and the actor were wearing what he assumed to be hotel staff uniforms.

“CUT!” The director’s voice was heard and the filming instantly stopped temporarily.

Minyoung and Park Bogum then walked in Donghae’s direction but Donghae was sure Minyoung hadn’t noticed him yet so he tried waving his hand towards her. Minyoung’s eyes instantly sparkled after seeing her husband there and quickly walked towards them with a wide smile, leaving Park Bogum alone. She knew Donghae was going to come so she wasn’t surprised, but that didn’t stop her from being happy.

“Oppa!” Minyoung chirped once she reached her husband and her smile widened when her eyes shifted to her beloved twins who got excited upon seeing their mom there. “Haemin-ah~ Heemin-ah~” she cooed and was reaching her arms to pick one of the kids.

“Mwoya~ You should hug me first or something,” Donghae complained, pouting.

Minyoung laughed at her husband’s childishness. “Arasso, arasso,” she said in amusement and came closer towards him before she hugged her husband in which Donghae immediately hugged her back happily. “How long have you been here?” she asked as she broke off the hug.

“We just arrived,” Donghae answered. “Have you eaten?” he asked.

“Not yet. I’ve one more scene before break. Can you wait for me?”

“Sure.”

After paying attention to her ‘oldest baby’, she finally could pay attention to her twins.

“Do you guys miss me?” Minyoung asked her twins who were kicking excitedly in response. She reached her arms towards them and the twins almost in unison did the same, wanting their mom to pick them up. “Ottoke? Who should I pick up first? I’m not strong enough to carry you both though,” she sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter