Episode 1

Daddy is Our Superman!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day, on a good morning, there laid on the bed four figures with the two little figures in the middle. They were sleeping so peacefully and that was until the not-that-loud sound of alarm filled the room which caused one of them to stir in their sleep. The woman took her phone from beside her pillow and stopped the alarm before she woke up and got off the bed.

It was just 6.00 a.m. The room was still dark; it was still early for sunlight to make an appearance yet.

After taking a shower, she did her morning routine; preparing breakfast for her husband and kids. But today, she would leave her husband to make food for their twins.

INTERVIEW ROOM

Minyoung: Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Super Junior Donghae’s wife and the mother of our twins, Lee Minyoung imnida.

Q: How have you been?

Minyoung: It’s been almost two years I’ve been on hiatus. Ever since I was pregnant until this recent. And now I’m in the middle of shooting a new drama.

Q: What is your role in the drama?

Minyoung: Since the twins still need a lot of attention, so I only took a supporting role for this drama since supporting roles have less scenes than the main ones.

Q: What do you think of Donghae taking care of your twins alone without you?

Minyoung: To be honest, I’m a bit worried since we usually took care of the twins together for most of the time. But since it’s been a few times since I left the twins for him because of my recent schedules, so I’m sure he can do it. I’m sure he’ll adapt with it quickly.

Once the food that she prepared for her husband was done, she was getting ready to leave for her schedules. Before she left, she went inside the bedroom to say goodbye to her husband and the kids.

She carefully climbed onto the bed and kissed her twins goodbye then climbed off the bed to go to Donghae’s side, sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Oppa…” she shook her husband’s arm for a few times before he finally woke up.

“Hm? Are you leaving already?” he said with his cracked voice, looking over at his wife with his half-opened eyes.

“Neh,” she answered.

“Take care, okay?” he said and sleepily pulled his wife in for a quick kiss and then playfully pulled her in more for a hug.

“Yah! I’m getting late,” she scolded in a whisper when Donghae seemed like he didn’t want to let go of her from his arms.

Donghae quietly giggled and finally let her go and chuckled even more when she lightly slapped him on the chest as she got off the bed.

“Bye. I love you,” Donghae said and waved, his tone hinted with amusement.

Minyoung softly groaned and rolled her eyes but she waved him back anyway. “Bye. Love you too.” After that, she took a last glance at the sleeping twins for the last time before she finally left the room and the house.

------------

8:30 a.m.

The room was lightened by the sunlight as one of the twins, who was sleeping beside Donghae, stirred in her sleep. The baby girl rubbed her eyes and then looked around her surroundings to see her dad and her brother on her sides were still sleeping soundly. The one-year-old-and-four-month baby changed her position and lied on her stomach and stared at her dad’s face before she gave a cute slap on his face. In result, Donghae scrunched up his face and changed his sleeping position; from laying on his side to laying on his back. He fell back into sleep.

“Papapapa…” the baby girl started crawling and climbed onto her dad’s chest.

“Hmm Heemin-ah…” Donghae mumbled, opening his eyes slightly to look at his girl. Seeing her on his body, he wrapped his arms around the baby and fell back into sleep….again. Heemin leaned her head on her dad’s chest, while staring at her brother, Haemin, who was still sleeping on the other side. After a while, she held up her head back and stared at Donghae’s face again. Her cute hand started reaching up to his face and placed on his cheek nearby his mouth and started gripping it.

“ACK!” Donghae shouted in pain and immediately opened his eyes and frowned slightly at Heemin. “Heemin-ah, it hurts…” he whined. Heemin giggled heartily in response and seeing that, a smile immediately climbed on Donghae’s lips. “Aigoo. What a cutie…” he caressed her hair lovingly but a second or two later, he was back in his dreamland. He didn’t notice that his other baby, Haemin, had woken up due to his shout earlier.

Haemin crawled towards his dad and sister as soon as he woke up and stopped when he reached in front of them. He watched as his sister was lying on her stomach on their dad’s chest, playing with the shirt their dad was wearing.

“Aaaa…” Haemin voiced, as if calling to his sister. Heemin stopped playing with her dad’s shirt and looked at him. “Mamama?” Haemin said, as if asking his sister about their mom’s whereabouts.

As if understanding, Heemin looked around the room searching for their mom and when she didn’t find her, she looked at her brother back and shook her head repeatedly. Haemin cutely followed what Heemin was doing and then both of them giggled together.

After that, Haemin approached his dad closer and stared at his dad’s face closely before he leaned in and kissed his sleeping dad on the cheek.

“Abwabwabwa…” Haemin opened and closed his little mouth repeatedly against Donghae’s cheek while letting out his cute voice, causing that kind of sound to be made.

In result, Donghae stirred a little but still didn’t fully wake up. Haemin then reached his hand to his dad’s hair and played with it. And then…

“ACKK!!”

Guess what?

Haemin was pulling Donghae’s hair, which made Donghae yelp in pain again. Thanks to Haemin, now his dad was fully awake.

“Aishh jinjja. Why you guys woke up early today?” Donghae grumbled, wiping his wet cheek which caused by Haemin’s saliva earlier. He looked at the twins which were now looking at him and greeting their dad a good morning with their cute grin. Donghae couldn’t help but smile at their expression and decided to get up, hugging Heemin which was on his chest in the process. Haemin crawled towards them and opened his little arms, quietly asking his dad to pick him up, getting jealous with his sister who was hugged by their dad.

Donghae chuckled a little and picked him up with one of his arms, while his other arm was holding Heemin. Now, both of them were in each of his arms.

“Are you guys hungry?” he asked, looking back and forth at the twins.

The twins were just staring at him with their rounded eyes in response.

“Let’s go. I’ll make you your food,” he said before getting off the bed with the twins and walking out of the room.

INTERVIEW ROOM

Donghae: Annyeonghaseyo. Super Junior Donghae imnida. Nice to meet you.

Q: How do you feel being in our show?

Donghae: Of course I feel happy being in this show but at the same time I felt worried since I’ve to take care of my children without my wife.

Q: Do you think you can take care of the twins alone by yourself without your wife?

Donghae: I’m not sure. It’s not that this is my first time taking care of them alone. It’s been a few times but the twins are getting mischievous and more mischievous nowadays. They’re always bickering mostly for toys and then will cry whenever one of them gets food or milk first (sighes). Please wish me good luck (chuckles).

Donghae placed the twins inside their dining chairs before he prepared food for them. The food he was making was cereal. The twins watched as their dad was making food for them while back-facing them. But then they got bored and Heemin started reaching her little hand up towards Haemin, disturbing her brother who was silently playing with his fingers. At first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter