Episode 3

Daddy is Our Superman!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After waking up, Donghae did his usual morning routine –taking a bath and having his breakfast that was prepared by his wife before she went to work– while the twins were still sleeping soundly in their baby cots. After several times taking care of the twins alone without his wife, he learned something in which he had to wake up earlier than the twins so that it would be easy for him to do his morning routine as he wouldn’t have time for himself once the twins woke up later.

Actually the twins rarely slept in their baby cot at night – they would cry if they found out either their dad or their mom weren’t sleeping beside them. They were currently sleeping in the cot just after Donghae moved them on it because he was afraid they would fall off the bed when he was not around.

He was having his last bite of his breakfast when he heard the sound of whimper from inside the bedroom. Knowing that it was from one of his twins, he quickly washed up his plate and rinsed it before making his way to the bedroom. Once he got inside the bedroom, the next thing he saw was one of the twins was sitting on the cot and looking at him.

“Good morning~” he cooed softly as he approached the cot and found out later that the other baby was still sleeping. “You woke up early today, Haemin ah,” he stated and picked the baby up when the little one raised his little arms wanting to be picked up. “But wait…are you Haemin or Heemin?” He suddenly got confused and stared at the baby in his arms hard. Getting confused with the twins was the usual thing that happened to Donghae and his wife, almost every day. Donghae looked back and forth at both Haemin and Heemin who was still sleeping, then blinked in confusion.

“Are you Haemin or Heemin?” Donghae asked the baby that was in his arms.

“Min…” the baby answered with a grin.

Donghae quietly chuckled at his kid’s cute response. He didn’t expect the little one would respond to him.

“HAEmin or HEEmin?” he asked again, emphasizing some parts. Who knows the baby would pronounce the names correctly.

“Min…” the baby innocently answered again with the same grin and that got Donghae to chuckle even more. Unable to get over his baby’s cuteness, he showered the baby with a lot of kisses and earned cute giggles from the baby later on.

“I think I’m right. You’re Haemin,” Donghae looked at the baby for the last time and took a glance at the little Heemin who was still sleeping soundly before he brought Haemin out of the room.

“Roro…Roro…” Haemin voiced while pointing at the television.

“You want to watch Pororo?” Donghae asked as he took a seat on the couch with baby Haemin still in his arms. “Don’t you get bored of it?” he said as he the television.

As if he could understand, Haemin shook his head.

“But you watched it with your sister everyday though,” Donghae said.

Haemin didn’t respond this time as he got excited seeing Pororo on television.

As Haemin was engrossed watching his beloved Pororo, Donghae quietly put him down on the floor and made his way to the kitchen to make bottle milk for his kid including Heemin who was still sleeping – in case she would wake up soon. The twins would probably be hungry after they woke up from sleep. Once he was done, he came back to the living room and gave Haemin his bottle milk. Now Donghae was sitting on the floor with Haemin on his laps. The little boy had his back landing on his dad's chest as he hungrily drank his milk while watching his Pororo.

Right after Haemin finished his milk, that was when cries from the bedroom were heard and Donghae immediately put Haemin down to get Heemin who just woke up from her sleep. It didn’t take long before Donghae came back to the living room with Heemin. Later he laid Heemin on the baby mattress and handed her the bottle milk th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter