Episode 4

Daddy is Our Superman!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While waiting for Super Junior members to arrive, Donghae took a decision to bath the twins first. After they were done taking a bath and Donghae was done putting on clothes for the twins, it wasn’t that long until the doorbell rang. Knowing exactly who it was, Donghae opened the door and smiled upon seeing the expected guests. It was Super Junior. At the time, only Eunhyuk, Heechul, Leeteuk and Yesung came. The others were busy with their individual schedules. After giving each other a friendly hug, he invited them to come in.

“Haemin-ah~ Heemin-ah~” they cooed soon after their eyes landed on the twins who were playing in the living room. The twins looked up at the uncles and stared as they approached them, probably wondering who they were.

“Omo, they’ve grown up a lot,” Leeteuk said, looking at the twins in adoration.

“Which one is Haemin? Which one is Heemin?” Eunhyuk asked, looking at the twins back and forth then reached his arms towards them to see if they wanted him to pick them up or not. But the twins merely stared at his hands expressionlessly.

“This must be Heemin, since she’s wearing pink clothes,” Yesung spoke, pointing at Heemin correctly before he mimicked Eunhyuk’s action. And now the twins were staring not only at Eunhyuk’s hands but at Yesung’s as well.

“Now let’s see who among us they would choose,” Leeteuk unconsciously mc-ing and mimicked Yesung’s and Eunhyuk’s action and Heechul decided to join them as well.

Seeing four pairs of hands in front of them, the babies confusedly turned towards their dad who was watching them with a smile. The uncles clapped their stretched hands to gain their attention back and that made the twins look at their hands back. The twins looked up at four pairs of hands and their owners back and forth before they hesitantly reached their arms towards two of the Suju uncles.

“Yayy!” Eunhyuk and Heechul, the chosen uncles, immediately picked each of the babies up meanwhile Leeteuk and Yesung watched them jealously.

“Aigoo aigoo. You’re getting heavier than the last time I met you,” Heechul commented as soon as Haemin was in his arms. “Wait…Donghae ah. This is Haemin, right?” Heechul asked Donghae for confirmation.

“Neh,” Donghae answered.

“Haemin-ah~” Heechul cooed, smiling at the baby in his arms and Haemin smiled in return. “Omomo! Guys, he smiled back at me! He smiled back at me!” Heechul informed loudly.

“Well, most babies this age love to smile,” Yesung bitterly commented, still being jealous at the fact that he wasn’t being chosen by the twins.

Heechul merely chuckled at the jealous Yesung as he continued playing with Haemin.

“Do you remember me, Heeminie?” Eunhyuk who was holding Heemin asked softly and Heemin merely stared at him with her rounded eyes in response. Eunhyuk carefully lifted her up above his head and down repeatedly and that caused Heemin to giggle happily. “So you like this, huh?” Eunhyuk continued doing that and Heemin kept giggling and that got everyone’s attention including Haemin.

Haemin then patted Heechul’s shoulder with his little hand and that got Heechul’s attention. As soon as Heechul looked at him, Haemin pointed in the direction of Eunhyuk and his sister and Heechul immediately understood what Haemin was trying to say.

“You want me to do that?” Heechul asked Haemin who nodded his head in response. “Arasso,” Heechul did like what Eunhyuk did to Haemin and after about three times, he got tired and stopped, catching his breath in exhaustion. Haemin whined when his Uncle Heechul stopped meanwhile Donghae who was watching their twins playing with his hyungs laughed upon seeing how drained Heechul became upon playing with Haemin. The baby boy kept whining as he pointed at Heemin who looked happy playing with Eunhyuk.

“No, no. I can’t do it anymore. Leeteuk ah, it’s your turn,” Heechul said and immediately landed his on the couch after handing Haemin to Leeteuk. Like before, Haemin patted Leeteuk’s shoulder as he pointed at Eunhyuk and Heemin who were still playing together. With that, Leeteuk immediately mimicked Eunhyuk’s action like what Haemin wanted and that instantly earned a hearty giggle from Haemin.

Yesung, who saw Leeteuk finally getting his chance to hold Haemin, nudged Eunhyuk.

“Yah, I want to hold her too,” Yesung said to Eunhyuk.

“Don’t you see how much she likes me right now?” Eunhyuk responded then continued playing with Heemin who hadn’t stopped giggling since earlier.

Yesung pouted and hopelessly took a seat on the couch beside Heechul in disappointment.

After a while, Eunhyuk finally got tired playing with Heemin. He took a seat on the couch and handed Heemin to Yesung who happily took Heemin from Eunhyuk. Heemin seemed to not mind when Yesung held her and that made Yesung happy.

“How many months are they now?” Heechul asked Donghae. They were all now sitting on the couch, with the twins now in the hold of Yesung and Leeteuk each.

“What months? They are one year old and four months already,” Donghae said, couldn’t believe that his hyung didn’t remember the twins’ age.

“One year old? That fast?” Heechul seemed shocked, looking at Donghae and the twins with wide eyes.

“Didn’t you go to their birthday party not long ago?” Leeteuk asked, talking about the twins’ birthday party when the twins turned into one year old.

Heechul tried to remember before he responded. “Oh I didn’t. I had a schedule at that time,” he said in realization.

“Ahh…No wonder,” the others responded.

“Do they know how to walk yet?” Yesung asked as Heemin on his lap was playing with his fingers.

“Not yet,” Donghae replied.

“Not yet? Aren’t babies supposed to walk at around this age?” Leeteuk said.

“For now they could walk a step or two. I think it's because they didn't have enough courage yet to walk by themselves.” Donghae answered.

“Good then. Since we’re here, let’s train them until they could walk today.” Heechul said suggestively and that earned laughter from everyone especially Donghae.

“This crazy hyung jinjja..." Donghae spoke in between laughter.

"Come on! Let's start it off," Heechul said, already standing on his feet as he clapped his hand twice.

"No, no, no. Let's eat the food you guys have brought first," Donghae reminded them since it was already lunch time.

"That's right. No wonder my stomach feels kinda weird since just now," Eunhyuk said, rubbing his hungry stomach.

With that, they went to the dining table along with the twins. They took a seat after the twins were seated at their dining chairs and started eating the food the members had bought before they arrived. The food they bought were fried chicken and jajangmyun as well as some soju.

"Donghae ah, can your kids eat that yet?" Leeteuk asked when he saw Donghae feed a small cut of noodles of jjajangmyun to the twins.

"Maybe," Donghae grinned.

"What? Yah. Are you kidding me? They're still too little to eat that though," Eunhyuk spoke.

"Aniyo. They seem to like it though. Look..." Donghae pointed at the twins who were chewing the food deliciously.

The guys looked at Donghae in disbelief as a response but then adored at how cute the twins looked when they were enjoying the food.

"Yah, if Minyoung knows about this, you're going to die, you know. I'm going to report this to her," Heechul suddenly voiced.

Donghae chuckled. "Hajima (Don't)..." he said as he had been frequently scolded by his wife for always feeding any food that he ate to the twins.

Later, the twins whined, wanting their dad to feed them again.

"Look, look. I told you they like it," Donghae pointed his finger at the twins, trying to defend himself.

The members merely shook their heads in response and continued eating their food meanwhile Donghae continued feeding the twins before he fed the food into his own mouth. But it was only for a while because after that, Donghae decided to make baby food for the twins since the twins seemed to be hungry.

After they were all done eating including the twins, the idol uncles continued playing with the twins and started the ‘training’ for the twins where they would train the babies to walk like what Heechul had suggested.

All of them were currently sitting on the floor. Heechul and Leeteuk sat across each other with a gap in between them, the same went to Yesung and Eunhyuk. Meanwhile Donghae sat at their side (beside Heechul), watching the members with his kids. Heechul was holding Heemin while Eunhyuk was holding Haemin. They were ready in their position to ‘train’ the twins on how to walk in which they made the twins stand on their feet and that wasn’t long before they started.

“Cha~ Heemin ah. Come on!” Leeteuk said, reaching his hands towards Heemin who was held by Heechul across him. Heemin wagged her hands excitedly, knowing what exactly they were going to do, before she slowly walked to Leeteuk with Heechul carefully releasing his hands from her. Leeteuk had his hands lingering on her sides as he let her walk towards him as far as she could and immediately caught her when she was about to fall. When she was about to fall, everybody who watched it made noises until Leeteuk finally caught her.

“She walked far more than I expected,” Yesung commented with fascination.

“I told you they can walk a little. It’s just they aren’t brave enough to walk by themselves,” Donghae explained as he always did the same thing to the twins whenever his wife was home.

Eunhyuk and Yesung who had watched Heechul and Le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter