[3]

The Girl behind The Star.

The few next chapter will still be a flashback ♡

Anna Song.

After I left, the He di guy came out from the Locker room and left the basketball court, he's such an intresting guy.

Ru shi has a huge crush on one of the players and his name is Jun, he's one of the top players and I can see that he keeps glancing Ru shi here & there, but judging from how she reacts to things, she's definitely going to freak out, so, I think it's better to tell her later, I know I'm such a bad person. After the game was over, Ru shi, Disung and I decided to walk home together, as I said before, my house is a bit far from the school but I'd rather walk home with my good people than going alone in taxi and thankfully Ru shi's house is right next to our street.

"Jun was doing great but I'm not sure He di will play this tournament" Disung says, "Of course,he will" says Ru shi, The He di guy! "Who's He di?" I asks, "He is one of our top players but he doesn't play today, I guess he's argruing with the coach again" he says, "Yes, but It's sad, he's having a hard life" Ru shi continues, I don't like gossiping but this is quite intresting, right, "Hard life?" I look at Ru shi, I really hope she wouldn't think of me as creep, I'm just curious, "If it's okay to say" I gave her a nervous smile, they laugh, "No no, I think almost everybody in our school knows about it" oh, really, " He di is quite popular in our school and words spread out so fast, u know" I nod, listening, "His father is a douchebag, back then, He di worked so hard and already has a small income for playing in some tournaments, but he was still very young, I think, around 15 or 16, so, his father kept all He di's income but turns out, he used it all for gambling, after He di realised that, he was so broken, he doesn't even want to play basketball again, but as the Coach heard about it, he knew that He di has the potential for basketball, so, he asked permission from He di's parents to look after He di, to stay with him and they allowed him, so, The Coach, Mr. Chen took him in and look after He di just like his son." really, so the He di guy has gone through lot at such a young age, " Than how about his mom? Do you know about it?" Disung slowly nods, "I think He di's mother doesn't want to leave his father, but He di loves his mother, and missing her so much so he always visits her, but everytime he visit them, he always end up argruing with his father because his father still hasn't stop gambles, and all" I don't have the right to say this but what a douche, but who am I to judge though, "It's just so sad" Ru shi says, "Yeah.." and we keep quiet for about a minute, just walking, until I remember the things I have to tell Ru shi, "Ru shi, I have something to tell you" We stopped walking, she looks at me, waiting, "Your crush, Jun, I think, kept looking at you during the games" she give me the eye saying 'you're kidding, right?', "I'm serious!" you remember me saying she'll freak out, right? Because right now, she screams, Disung also screams "What the fudge!" but I think it is because of Ru shi's screaming sound, I laugh, "Oh my God, oh my god, oh my god, why didn't you tell me, Anna, and, and what if I look like a weird person, I'm a mouth breather sometimes and I'm sure I'll look ugly-" I touch her shoulder, trying my best to keep her calm,"Relax, Ru shi, I was checking you and you don't look weird and you closed you mouth, so, no worries" she relaxed,"I thought I always watch him, why didn't we have an eye contact? Anna, you're not kidding right?" I smile at her, "well, I thought most of the time, you were busy asking me or Disung if your hair is in the right place because Jun is here, right Disung?", I quote what she told me, "100 percent!" says Disung, she laughs, " Right! But Thank you so much, Anna, it means a lot" she says, "No problem, really" we smiled.

A week goes by so fast. Me, Ru shi and Disung's friendship has gone much deeper and I'm so happy I met them. "Yo, where's the homework, I forgot to do it" Ru shi ask me, "Oh,wait, here-" before I finish the sentence, there's a loud bang from our classroom door and we all look at the direction, It was the He di guy, simply kicking the door and walk in without any care for the world, "What?" he ask the boy next to him who's looking at him, the boy quickly looked away, than he sit on the last bench and looking out the window, thinking, how to see the soft side of this guy? I mean, that'll be really intresting.

Meteor Garden ep 21 & 22 will be out on netflix tonight! I'm so excited but anyway, they'll be lots of mistakes so feel free to point it out : )