[1]

The Girl behind The Star.

Anna Song.

9:17 p.m

Almost, my shift is almost over. I'm still here at Mr.Yang's Cafe and if you're wondering why I am working late at this hour, it is because my best friend Ru Shi's birthday is coming up and I have to give her that Forever21's dress, which, she didn't tell me directly but keeps on giving me a hint here and there. It's our thing.

Its 9:47 p.m and as I was walking on the busy street of Beijing, I look up at this large poster and there he is, 'The Rising Star' Dylan Wang, he was handsome back then but has become more handsome now. He really is a star, a celebrity now, he is going big and I'm proud of him but my heart never failed to give me the kind of feeling where you are breaking but happy at the same time, breaking because nothing will ever be the same, happy because I know he is happy and that is more than enough.

I wish I could see you again, someday.

"Hold up, girl, do not tell me you only see him as a friend again-" as always, Ru shi's yelling at me through the phone, I met this guy at the cafe and there's absolute nothing between us but since Ru shi believes Love is in the Air she thought that every guy I met will like me, like, like in a different way, but I can't blame her though, I lose counts of how many Love Story novels she bought "-are you even listening to me?" I sighed "Yes, Ru shi, I'm listening" she sighed "I feel like sometimes you feel lonely and alone, you are not, but I still feel like that sometimes" I'm at my apparment rooftop, staring at the city, my favorite thing to do and I get what Ro shi is trying to tell me and I appreciate that she cares but I'm not in the mood to talk about it right now "Ru shi, don't worry, I'm okay, really, I have you but I'm really tired right now" I can feel that she is giving me the sad smile, I know her too well "yeah, you have me, I have you, always, sleep tight, Love you" "yeah, Good Night, Love you too" with that, I decided to go down to my apparment.

I don't have much to say about my life but I'll try it anyway, My Name is Anna Song, Born September 8th,1999 in Chengdu, China and I'm staying here at Beijing because I got a scolarship in the University here. I sometimes work a part-time job but since I need to focus much on my studies I can't always work as much as I wanted to. My favourite animal is Panda, and about my love life, there's nothing much, I met a boy during my high school days and he was the best of friend, It's crazy how different our personalities are but can get along so well until we decided to go our seperate ways.

We called him He Di, but now most people know him as Dylan Wang, Actor, The rising star.

Next chapter will be a flashback of Dylan and Anna's Life.