[2]

The Girl behind The Star.

Anna Song.

Flashback

It's monday. I'm sitting in the car with my dad, and I hate to say this but I'm kinna nervous about going to a new school. My dad glaced at me before focusing on the road,"Are you nervous?" he ask, I look at him "Yes, no, yes, I dont know" he smiles, "I'm sure you're gonna be okay" I sighs, I hope so,"Here you go", my dad says while parking in front of the school. Chengdu Shude High School, I know it's one of the top school here in Chengdu but I didn't expect it to be this big, I live in Chengdu for almost 16 years now but I never went to this place because it's a bit far away from my home. I bid my dad a goodbye and walk in the school.

Whew, let's go, everything's gonna be just fine.

After the principal gave me my schedule and told me about the school rules & regulations, I'm searching for my classroom and as I walk down the hall, there are students all around and I can feel the stares coming everywhere, It being a new student. Finally, I found my classroom and went straight in, some boys are playing while the girls are chatting. Where's the empty seat. I can't find an empty seat, sighs, I'll just ask someone, I just poke the nearest guy at his back who is standing, he turns around and say "Oh wow, a new girl?" He smirks, I do not like his vibes, I do not like him at all, I clear my throat,"Um, there's no empty seat" he raise his left eyebrow, "and?" O...kay "I..um.." "Here!" One girl just shouts from the other side,"There's an empty seat here"
Thank God and I went straight to her "Hi, I'm Ru shi, I'm sorry I always keep my bag here because it's always empty and you are?" the girl smiles at me, she's so cute, I think I like her already "It's okay and I'm Anna Song, It's nice to meet you", I smiled "and thank you" she laughs "Anna, It's nice to see you too and no problem, but a warning," she whispers " You won't wanna mess with that guy, he is our class' phycho" why am I not surprised "Oh, Okay, thanks".

Class break is over and we are heading to the basketball court and I can't thank Ru Shi enough, She and her guy friend Disung stayed with me during breaks and I feel like Ro shi doesn't really have many friends which I'm thankful because I think it is more easy to get along for me, Am I being selfish? I hope not.

We're in the basketball court and I think there is an upcoming Basketball tournament and the students always watch the players play every monday instead of having PE subject. Since we arrived early, we get to sit in the first line, Disung soon found us and sit with us too.

Before the game begins, Mr.Chung, our PE teacher called for me, Ru shi and other three girls to distribute drinks for the players, "Girl, you go take a brown big box which is full of cups there" he points at the Locker Room "and the others will make the drink" what, me? "Yes, you, now go" he told me and I walk hasitantly to the Locker room where all the players are.

I'm just gonna say this, I am not good with boys so I peek first as if I'm about to steal something, I heard the coach saying something about 'play like this is the real tornament' okay, I found the brown box and as I'm about to take it, "Hey! New girl! There's an empty seat here" what, all the boys are laughing, I cant even look at them, I hurriedly take the brown box and turn around just to smash my head right into a wall, I mean a hard chest, Thank God they stopped laughing, I look up and see a dark pair of brown eyes staring right through my soul but with anger, there's so much anger, it looks like he is angry at something but wanting to take it all out on me, oh well, I just knocked him with my head, dead, "He Di, You're late, again" said the coach with a stern voice, The He Di guy shifts his eyes from me to the coach, how many times do I need to Thank God today? He clear his throat and say "I'm sorry, Coach, I-" he was about to explain himself but the coach cuts him off and tell me, "Girl, you can take the box and leave" so embarassing, "Oh, sorry" I apologize and just leave the Locker Room.

Whew.

Feel free to pick out any mistakes : )