Someone! Fix the dressing room door!

When I fell inlove with Rilakkuma.

A/N: Different style of writing. I didn't do any POV's on this chapter. Mianhe! 

 

Settling down her purse on the countertop inside of their apartment, Chaerin roughly jumped on the couch in tiredness. Followed by that, Bom, Minzy, and Dara came in casually sitting about in their living room. 

 
"God! They're so annoying! I just want to punch all of them in the face!" Chaerin kicked her legs in frustration as she was faced down into the cushions. 
 
"Chaerin-ah, they weren't all that annoying." Dara patted the blonde on the back, quietly chuckling to herself as she replayed the moment. 
 
"Yeah! That Daesung guy gave me some chips to snack on! I'd say he's a keeper." Bom smiled in happy thought. A happy stomach makes a happy Bom, you could say. 
 
"I also found out that Taeyang's a sweet dancer! His voice isn't half as bad, unnie." Minzy exclaimed, trying to make Chaerin realize they aren't as bad as they thought. 
 
"But that G-Dragon," Chaerin gritted her teeth. "He needs to get his tail out of the fence and shut his fire breathing mouth!" 
 
"He was just being a jerk, Chaerin." Dara said. "Plus, I don't think he's the only one breathing fire around here." 
 
"Thanks to him, I skipped my lunch break.." Chaerin grumbled and sat up to cling her arm to Dara. "Can you please order pizza for me?" 
 
"Aigoo, whatever. You did have a rough day today." Dara trailed off into the kitchen. "Especially with Jiyong and all.." 
 
"Oh yeah!" Bom curiously spoke. "What did happened between you guys?" 
 
Flashback:
 
"Crap, I really have to hurry up and meet 2ne1 after all this." Jiyong muttered, roughly trying to get out of the huge bear costume. 
 
As he stepped out of the furry costume, he did hear an irritated voice coming from the background of his dressing room. Pressing his head against the door, he heard, 
 
"Sandara Park! I thought you said Jiyong was still at the store! Aigoo, I can't find him anywhere."
 
Curiously, Jiyong slightly opened the door to find a cute Chaerin, back faced against him, yelling into her phone shamelessly. He stood their, chuckling silently as he shook his head in daydream. 
 
As he was dreaming for the day they'd finally be a public couple, he accidentally slipped his phone out of his hand and onto the hard wooden floors far away from him. 
 
"." He muttered silently and closed the dressing room shut. If Chaerin found that phone, hope to god that she wouldn't open the screen. Within that screen held a picture of Chaerin taken secretly when she wasn't looking. 
 
"Oh god, what if she thinks I'm a total creep." He smacked his head with his hand. Then he regained confidence and whispered to himself "Maybe faith wants me to face her like this?" 
 
Jiyong was just about to smooth out his shirt, but one problem. He didn't have a shirt on. He diverted his gaze to the full body mirror hung against the dressing room door. 
 
He was literally half without any pants, nor a shirt on. His hair was a disaster for he hasn't touched it since he faced the public, and his eyes were complete worn out by over thinking the worst possibilities that could come from 2ne1 last night.
 
Just before he could remove his feet away from his costume, he heard a pair of heels tapping the floor closer and closer all at the wrong timing.
 
'! I can't walk out looking like this to Chaerin! I've always imagined when we first meet eye to eye, it'd be magical with fireworks bursting into mid-air. I absolutely do not want her to face a baggy eyed, messy haired freak with no clothes on.'
 
Jiyong let his mind wander even more. If you thought Dory from Finding Nemo had a short attention span, you haven't seen Jiyong in sheer panic, yet. 
 
The sound became closer, and he finally snapped out of his thought. His heart started to thump so hard, it could jump out of his chest any second by now. What if this is the final end of their healthy relationship?
 
What if she's so disgusted into his looks, she faints. 
 
What if she's- 
 
*Knock, Knock.*
 
Jiyong's heart literally dropped ten stories below. 
 
Fixing his voice, he adjusted his voice to the highest tone he could possibly get. "Y-Yes..?" He voiced out shakily. 
 
"Umm.." Chaerin, from the other side spoke. She looked below to meet a pair of hairy legs from which she immediately grew a disgusted face. "I think you dropped your phone." She held his phone above the door with two fingers. 
 
 
Sighing in relief of his identity getting blown, he said in his normal, deep, guy voice. "Thanks." He took his phone from above and winced at his slightly cracked phone. 
 
Taken aback by the sudden deep voice, Chaerin said, "Excuse me? Jiyong-oppa? Is that you?" 
 
Wide eyed, Jiyong quickly adjusted his voice and said, "Jiyong? Who's Jiyong? Please move away from my door, I don't feel comfortable when someone is near." 
 
"I- Uh, Okay." Chaerin shook his head in confusion. "Anneyong.." 
 
"Uh-, Yes! Anneyong, Hunchae!" 
 
"What?" Chaerin fully blown her way back to his direction. "What did you say?" 
 
'Wow Jiyong. Nice going.' He mentally slapped himself. 
 
"I said Anneyong H-h-h.." Jiyong furiously tried to think of anything that rhymed with Hunchae. He'll be screwed any second if he doesn't answer in the next five seco- 
 
"HOMEWRECKER!" He accidentally blurted out, interrupting his own train of thought. After a few seconds of realization, he loudly smacked himself on his forehead. 
 
"Excuse me?!" Chaerin yelled in offense. "Yah! What the heck! I didn't even do anything?!" She roughly kicked his dresser door with her heels. 
 
"Look in the mirror and shave your legs before you call me a homewrecker!" Chaerin gritted her teeth and kicked the door once again, harder. 
 
"..."
 
"I bet you look like Chewbacca with the way you're hygiene looks like! Aisht, I don't have time for this." Chaerin walked away with flares shooting off of her head. Wincing in fear, Jiyong swiftly put his clothes on in a hurry. At the moment, he couldn't care less if his shirt was on backwards. God knows if Chaerin would come running back with an axe! 
 
Putting on his dark shades and hat on, he mumbled. "That was scary." 
 
With that, as soon as his skin made contact to the dressing room door, it fell completely off with the hinges bent broken. His eyes widen at the thought of how strong Chaerin's kicks were, and quickly rode off before anyone could see the crime scene. 
 
End of Flashback; Present:
 
"I'm telling you, Chaerin! There's no girl with hairy legs that works at San-X!" Dara exclaimed. 
 
"Find out who she is and fire her!" Chaerin yelled in furry. "Nobody messes with the baddest female." 
 
"Yah, I'm not the boss. I'm just a mere cashier." Dara exclaimed as she playfully punched Chae's right shoulder.
 
"So, Jiyong didn't show up at all?" Minzy asked with her body slouched onto a stuffed leather chair. Chaerin nodded in comfirm leading Minzy to say, "Wow, that , unnie." 
 
Moments later, the doorbell chorused through the house, indicating that there was pizza at the door. 
 
"I'll get it," Bom skipped towards the door with her cute frog shaped wallet. 
 
"That will be $13.50." A low voice answered in which Bom could tell aimlessly who it was. She had a keen-sense of memorization; it was a gift. 
 
"Top? From Big Bang?" Bom raised her brow curiously. 
 
"Bom? Of 2NE1?" 
 
She nodded. "Wow, what a small world." She laughed and took the pizza boxes and gave him money. "Would you like to come in? I got hot pizza~" 
 
Top chuckled. "Well, I do have a job, you know?" He pointed at his plain pizza uniform he had to wear. "..But i'll stay for a few." He shrugged lightly and made his way in. 

Replies: 

hhartini: Deh, rivals in the studios, lovers at heart! :D. 

xxsammixx: Sorry for the wait! But I updated now!... which is half the year already since you've commented. Mianhe~ 

mirandamana: Awh, maybe this is how she got so good in walking in heels. Have you seen her dancing in heels? She's daebak! [video]

pinktrumpcard: Aisht! Did you see the new leader's performance at GD's One of a Kind concert? I legit think they're on to something. But nonetheless, they'd make the perfect couple; such cuties.

suhbbe: Ah, maybe~. Think of it like Jiyong paying his full attention on Chaerin, but GD giving the slightest bit of attention to CL. :3.

cl_jiD: They're getting fiesty, haha.

chaedony: Awh thanks! And Chaerin wears no makeup, her hair down, and a mask on since she's an artist. Not the best disguise, but it's something, right? lol.  

blueskkyy21: Oh. It's been half a year since you've commented, Reena xD. I bet you've got somebody else already! And wow i haven't heard Joeupdia, PB&JDragonx2, Zeeana, and Saniall in forever. Agh memories ahah.

21BigBangVvn: Thanks for the support~! Sorry to keep you waiting though! 

Randomxx: Updated! lol. Sorry for the wait, writers block . But I WILL NOT GIVE THIS STORY UP! I promise you! :D.

mysecondaccount: Again, i'm ULTIMATELY sorry that you have to wait this long. Hopefully it won't be as long next time. 

 
 
A/N: Wassup, wassup?
 
 
Why did the tomato turn red? Because he saw the salad dressing! Hahaha, lame. x3. Hello guys, it's been the literal end of December since I updated this fic (I apologize greatly lol.) but I hope you like the update ^^. It's the summer and I was planning to update more thoroughly, but it failed effortlessly T^T. But in all seriousness, I will (try) to update ASAP with my other stories. 
Also have you've heard 2NE1's new song and saw their MV? I loved Minzy! Her voice was perfect. By the way, i hope you don't get too carried away with the title, (for those special viewers). It is a fluff fanfic, haha.