The first time I saw him.

When I fell inlove with Rilakkuma.

The girls who owned one house, gathered all together at the dinning table. 

"So.. anything new?" Dara asked to break the silent that was happening in thin air.

"Yes... Our fans made pairing between us and our rivals." Bom said without emotion. A part of her wanted to track down whoever started this "2nebang" pairing. She hated competition, but no matter what she does.. life's just like that. The worst of all is, that there isn't any pairing as big as "TopBom". 

"This is just what every band needs. Something to compare with." CL commented while reading the comments fans post on their videos.

"How could they compare me with some so.. so annoying?" The maknae said. She saw a pairing that consist of her and Big bang's maknae. 

"Don't worry, girls. We all know its never going to happen." Bom stated as she rubs Minzy's back to comfort her. They all nodded then headed to their rooms to sleep. Well that is, with the exception of CL.

She's been staying up late, texting this certain boy named Jiyong. She met him while he was working. His first day working, to be exact.

Flashback In Chaerin's POV:

I finally found an art studio that's close to Dara's job. Now i can drive with her instead of walking. I wouldn't call myself famous, its hard to call myself that.. but that's the reason why i don't walk. Besides being faster, driving can prevent fans heading my way. Why am i famous? Well it all started when i decided to freestyle rap as i did the dishes. Bom, who came in for some corn, stood there to observe what i was doing. She finally got the rhythm and started to sing a chorus with a fantastic voice. As we both sang, the door open to reveal Dara and Minzy who had came home from the store. Minzy liked what she heard then started to rap along with me. While staring at us three who was singing randomly, Dara walked right in with her soft voice. Then, that's how 2ne1 started! We decided to create a youtube channel to post up some videos. We got ranked to #1 most viewed tied with another band called Big Bang. Although, I don't want to talk about them. 

We both walked inside the building with our head down low. We went to the bathroom so she could change her style, completely. She even had a wig and blue contacts! She's so paranoid that a fan would recognize her, but that's just her problem not mine. Once she was done, we went to her workplace; the San-x store. I was pretty jealous, i wanted that job so bad! But, i wasn't fit to be a cashier, but only just a lonely artist. 

"Okay. Are you sure you don't need help unpacking canvases and paint brushes?" Dara asked. I nodded my head.

"Yes. I'm sure! I. Am. The. Best!" I encouraged myself. She nodded in agreement then left me to go up to my new job. 

After a day full of unpacking and organizing, I went to Dara's workplace to see if she's done. "Just 10 more minutes" She mouthed and went on to scanning items. In those free 10 minutes, i decided to roam around my favorite store. That's when i saw him. One huge Rilakkuma mascot that i've always wanted to take pictures with! 

"Yah! Everything in the store includes tax! Learn your prices, little kid." The mascot yelled at the stubborn girl who seemed to not know prices.

"Are you trying to rip me off?! It says $9.99! NOT $10.00! MOMMY!!" The little girl scream and ran to her mother's arm. 

"Aish.. stupid kid." He put his bear paw up to his forehead and sighed. I couldn't hold back to chuckle, and he caught me.

"Who are you laughing at?" He said as he crossed his round paws. 

"You! From my visual aspect, you're just a cute bear who's angry." I smiled, giving him a chance to be my friend.

"Cute bear? My name is Rilakkuma! Why can't everyone get that in their head?" He complained.

"Yah, i know you're name! I'm obsessed with you, you know.. And i want to take a picture so stop complaining!" I said then walked beside him and took a quick picture. 

"Chaerin, lets go!" Dara interrupted. I nodded then turned to him.

"I'm Chaerin. 21 years old." I handed him a sticky note with my number on it then kissed the mascot's head's cheek. What can i say? My undying love for Rilakkuma.

"U-uh. I'm Jiyong!" He yelled as i went out the store. 

Flashback ended w/ Chaerin's POV

Under the sheets, Chaerin smiled at the text from Jiyong. She knew everything about him, but not how he looked. 'That's true love right? You love him no matter if he's ugly or not.' Chaerin thought. 

To: Chaerin

You should get some rest, Chae~ I don't want you to get sick. See you in my dreams!

From: Jiyong

 

To: Jiyong

Okay, good night Oppa! 

From: Chaerin

 

She closed her phone then leaned near the electric plug-ins to charge her phone. As she set her phone on the side table, she grabbed a small rilakkuma toy and hugged it.

"Its not too much to ask.. Just to see you're face." She whispered to herself as she got comfortable inside her bed.

"Good night, Oppa." She kissed the bear and closed her eyes.


 

xtlover15: I hope it is ^^~ what do you think ? 

mirandamana: x3, I only updated because i'm waiting for AFF to fix my chapters.

hhartini: Haha, yup! I got the idea while i saw a picture of CL with rilakkuma, CLkkuma ^^