You're Invited!

When I fell inlove with Rilakkuma.

In BigBang's house, 5 boys were hanging out in the living room. Seungri and Daesung playing their video games, Top polishing his bear bricks, Taeyang playing with Boss, and G-dragon sitting back and scrolling down his phone.

"Do you think we'll ever beat 2ne1? I mea-"

"YES." GD cutted Seungri's stupid sentence off. 

"B-but, Hyung. I mean don't you think we're TOO compatible?" Seungri, the maknae said.

"What? Compatible?! Who am I compatible to?" GD glared at him who had a soft pretzel hanging out his mouth.

"CL." Taeyang randomly said. 

"CL?! And you're compatible to Sandara park." He rolled his eyes and continue to text his beloved Hunchae.

"Wait, who am I compatible with?" 

"Stupid maknae, you don't want to be compatible with anyone." Top threw his used tissue at him.

"You're just mad because you're compatible with Bommieee" Seungri hissed back. "Dae-Hyung looks like Minzy. It's a match." 

"How do you guys know their names. What're you? A Blackjack?" Taeyang chuckled.

"Yah! Maknae seems to know all their names." Daesung paused their game and glared at the nervous panda.

"Are you going behind our backs?" Top leaned forward towards him to get eye contact.

Above all this, Jiyong was annoyed how anyone could match him up with.. CL?! CL?  It annoyed him how good she was at rapping. It annoyed him how sad and angry he got when he watched the "Go Away" MV. He hated how charismatic she looks in each video. 

"Jiyong! Look at his history on his laptop!" His thoughts got interrupted by Daesung's yelling.

"I'm coming." He got up then pull the nearest chair to Seungri's computer. "It better not be ."  

"Hyung! HYUNG DON'T!" The poor panda tried to struggle out of the rope his 3 evil hyungs tied him in. 

"You've been.. Watching.. 2ne1 Videos?! What the hell, Maknae?! It's worser than !" Jiyong yelled at him. 

"Stupid Ri." Top plainly said and messed up his hair. 

"Going behind our backs.. That's like asking yourself to get kicked out of BigBang!" Taeyang said, face palmed on the desk. 

"I'm sorry! I just.. It's just.. They're so.." Seungri heisitated on what he should say. 

"Seungri! Just spit it out!" Jiyong said, furiously.  "Okay! I-I just wanted to see their comments.. And if they have something better, we can beat them." Seungri said and fist pumping in the air, in his mind.

After a few seconds of glaring from the angry leader, he got untied by his hyungs. "If there's more to that.. Then consider yourself dead." Jiyong shooed him off. "Go get some sleep!"

"Okay Hyung! I love you~" Seungri cooed as he puckered his lips and slightly shook his head. Taeyang shook his head and push him out the room with him. 

As they all went out, Jiyong decided to check his email on Seungri's computer.  "You got mail!" His mailbox automatically said. He checked his mailbox and found a video directed to Big Bang. He clicked play and sat back.

"What's up, Big Bang!? You are invited to this year's Pop festival! This year, we paired bands with other bands that we think, would match well together. We want you, BigBang, to join this year's Pop festival with 2NE1! I hope you create a totally smashing pop song to perform. The invitation will be mailed to you within this week. It shows the information on where you two will meet. You have 4 weeks to create a new song to perform. Thanks! See you soon!" The invitation said. 

"2NE1?!" Jiyong said in disbelief. "We're rivals?! Why would they match us?!" He violently closed the laptop and went to sleep.

This is totally cutting off of my time with Chaerin..

 

Or so he thought?

 

 


cl_jiD: xD Awh, it's a short chapter but it will do, neh? :D I'll probably be updating this whenever i feel like it xD

hhartini: Yeah c:, But his name is G-dragon in Big Bang.. so nobody knows his real name unless his real, actual friends.. or more than friends.. Like Chaerin~ <3

Alien-Leader: Yeah, she doesn't where make-up and she dresses in regular clothes. x3. It's kind of a simple disguise... :3

Radar_Skydragon: Lol, Yeah Rilakkuma is so CUTE! :D 

xtlover15: Heh, thanks c:. It's pretty simple too, but i hope it gets exciting when 2NE1 and Bigbang meet as celebrities xD

Kiwa8D: It reminds me of his bear photoshoot.. xD It's so cute, isn't it ? :D

restuannisa69: Updated! ^-^ I haven't been updating any of my stories because i'm lazy, but i'm starting to now :3

ygbaby_cl: x3. Thannnnks. I'll try to make it as kawaii as rilakkuma! xD