And all this for a chair..

When I fell inlove with Rilakkuma.

"Wassup we 2ne1!" All four girls chorused through the studio that both BigBang and 2ne1 had to work in.

 
"Erm, okay.." Seungri said after a while of silence. The other four were scattered lazily around the studio. Doing things too pointless in mind to mention at this point.
 
"Wow, what enthusiasm." Minzy sarcastically stated as she pursued her lips together. It was all getting boring; so fast, so quick.
 
"I knew we shouldn't have done it.." Bom mumbled and sat down on the couch next to Dara. 
 
"Tell me about it, that was kind of embarrassing." She awkwardly scratched the back of her ear.
 
CL on the other hand, was stuck. She was literally the only one standing and it was probably the awkwardest thing she'd ever experienced. (Not really, but you know,) She then took out her phone and texted Dara even though she was right next to her.
 
To: Darong
Yah! Scoot over. I need to sit
 
Dara chuckled when she opened her phone and stared up at CL who was pouting like a cute baby. 
 
To: Baby Chaerin
Just tell them,
Baddest female. ^^ ;)
 
Soon then, CL scoffed making Dara smile more from amusement.
 
To: Darong
Hey! I have heels on~ wiffeyyyy..
-.-"
 
Dara rolled her eyes at her while CL stuck her tongue out. This leader was seriously a hassle. 
 
To: Baby Chaerin
Well for you :P. 
It's your fault for buying Jiyong chocolates and leaving it at the store because he didn't show up. :3. That's what you get for cheating on me! Aishtt..
 
Chaerin's mouth hung open in offense and glared at Dara. Dara just laughed and stuck her tongue back at her. 
 
To: Darong
I see where this marriage is heading off to. >:c
 
CL then shoved her phone into her purse and folded her arms. Dara, on the other hand, pounded her keyboard on her iPhone to spam CL with love so she'll soon forgive. 
 
"So," G-Dragon spun his black leather chair to face everyone. Though, immediately got distracted from the black, but red bottomed Louboutins that was clicking onto the wooden floor. "Why are you standing?" His eyes shot right up hers. So much heavy makeup he thought. 
 
"I think it's obvious." CL gestured that there wasn't anymore chairs with her hands. Her eyebrows started to then furrowed over his tone of voice. She could recognize that voice anywhere, except this time it was cold and unhappy. This pabo looks nothing like Jiyong.. She thought.
 
"But doesn't it hurt to stand in heels?" He pointed them out. 
 
"Yes." She said quietly hoping for him to make s scoot their asses over. 
 
"Uhm.. Okay.." He said then turned back at the other members. "So, we need to plan out how we're going to make th-"
 
"Can you at least tell your friends to make room?" CL interrupted him rudely and raise her brow once he irritatedly turned back at her. 
 
"No." He bluntly said then turned back to the others. "Anyways, I was thinking of-"
 
"Hello? Yeah, okay. We're not done." CL was getting ticked off of him. Rude and insolent; yet she rarely even did a thing. "First, who said you get to talk first? Second, you can obviously see that I am in desperate need of a chair, yet you're not going to make an effort and give me one?! Third,-"
 
"Would you just shut up? I know how to count for crying out loud." He rubbed his temples from the terrible headache CL was giving him. "Sit on the floor for all I care." 
 
"Yeah, because I'm dying to sit on the floor with because Big Bang stepped on it." She sarcastically said and rolled her eyes. "I am not one of your fangirls. Don't tell me what to do." 
 
"Can we get on-" Daesung tried to talk but got cut off by his own hyung. 
 
"Well if you weren't our fans then why dress so formally to meet us?" 
 
"I wasn't dressing up for you!" CL stomped her foot. 
 
"WELL WHOM EVER YOUR DRESSING UP FOR SHOULD BE ASHAMED. DEAL WITH IT."
 
"HEY, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I KNOW FASHION. I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK. OH, AND YOU THINK I'LL DEAL WITH IT? YOU TRY DEALING WITH THIS!" CL took her heel off her feet and threaten to kill him with it. The overbearing aggravation was totally ticking this small female off.
 
"YAH! DON'T YOU DARE GET THAT ON MY CLOTHES!" Gdragon flinched and scooted away each time she took a step. He held back his chuckle, dealing with CL the baddest could be fun for a day or two, shouldn't it? 
 
"YAH! DON'T YELL AT ME!" 
 
"I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!" He protested.
 
"STOPPPP!" All seven of the rest yelled together. They were so getting annoying, and over a little thing as in needing a simple chair. 
 
CL blowed her bangs out of her face and slightly pouted. G-Dragon turned his spiny chair back to where he started; facing the desk. With opposite outburst they all had the same thing in their mind. Working together was SO annoying.
 
"So.." Minzy awkwardly said. "What's your favorite color?"
 
The silence filled the air, yet all had seven had thing in mind..
It's going to be torture working with these two leaders,
Aigoo~
 
 

blueskkyy21: Hi. LOL. You're totally not faling over me D:_>. I'm telling my mom. lmfao;

mirandamana: xD Thanksss. Sorry to keep you waiting on this 2nebang rivalry x3, it's been long, neh?

hhartini: omfg awhikuhsjdfds, i love you, you're so cute. why are you the cutest subscriber EVAR *squishes cheeks* Yes, Chaerin and Jiyongie they are the cutestt <333. 
pinktrumpcard: LOL. Looks like they're the only one making a big fat deal out of each other. Fashionistas, both of them.. /sigh.
1234567891: not as cute as youuuuu~! lol. i'm so glad you like it <3.
MsWildflower: :D Awh i'm so glad you're looking forward to my updates ahaha <3. Sorry it took to long tho, i seriously had to squeeze the writing out of my brain x3. 
 
 
A/N:
Hello guys ~!
Happy New Years to all of you xoxo~
I hope you like this chapter of 2nebang, lol.
There was a lot of skydragon/sunsky/daragon filling this week's air lol. I'm so glad everyones ship is sailing! Though I feel so.. sad when i heard about daragon on stage..
But i always remind myself that GDragon once said he acts totally different on stage than he is in real life. Soooo~ I learn to ship people by their chemistry off stage like Skydragon <3. 
Anyways, have a extraordinary new year. :3. See you in 2013 !