Chapter Two

Dear Mr. Chou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sana sighed in her seat when her work is almost done when she got a call from a friend.

"Momo-chan?" She sighed again, she felt so drained.

"Sana-ya!" A deep yet quirky voice echoed the girl's head,"Where are you?"

"Still at work, what do you need?" Sana asked her friend, Momo HIrai. He's a choreographer and a dancer, winning some dancing divisions in Japan and Korea.

She heard some music playing in the back ground which made her head ache,"Urgh, Momo. Volume down the music." 

"Yeah yeah, I'm sorry. Hey can I sleep over at your place?" He asked.

"What happened now at your house?" Sana asked when she checked the time again,"Never mind, You know where the keys are Mo-chan. My work is done now, I'll be home in fifteen, you know how to cook?"

"No."

"Go order. I don't want my house on fire when I get home."

"Alright,Grumpy squirrel. See you."

"Bye."

Sana tossed her phone in her bag when she noticed Jeongyeon looking at her.

"What?" She asked.

"You let a guy sleep in your house? Just the two of you?" Jeongyeon asked her, Sana nodded and laughed a bit.

"Don't worry, he's my childhood friend. He's harmless. I'll cut his thing if he tries to touch me." Sana said and yawned,"Anyways, I'll be going home now, Jeong. Say Hi to Nayeon for me."

 

 

 

Momo's Point of View

"Momo.."

"C'mon, just one kiss."

"Sana's gonna be home soon, she'll kill you."

I pouted at my girlfriend, Mina Myoui. She's one of the best dancers in my team yet, she's a year younger than me and Sana-chan. 

"Just a peck!" I pleaded. I didn't told Sana about bring my girlfriend here in her house,"Please,Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter