Chapter Five

Dear Mr. Chou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana waited with the drunk boss of hers at the rooftop, she held onto his phone just incase if Chaeyoung would reply to the text she sent awhile ago. She couldn't shake what Tzuyu whispered to her, it's still making her blush. 

Now I can't fous on what's going on.. this guy is really troublesome..

 

Then the door to the rooftop opened and saw Momo,Mina and the rest of her friends looking around, looking them. Chaeyoung spotted Sana who was waving at them to get their attention. They quickly went to the two, Momo and Chaeyoung held Tzuyu at the sides while the girls helped Sana with the things of their boss.

"So this is where you are." Nayeon said while getting Sana's purse. looking at the girl. "Why are you alone with Mr. Chou?" she asked with a teasing look making the japanese girl blush.

She composed herself and looked ahead,"The party was getting a bit wild for me so I went here, then he came a few minutes after me. Mr. Chou was already a bit drunk as I noticed." she explained while all of them are getting down the stairs..

"I'll go get his car, I'll take him home." Chaeyoung interrupted the talk, looking back at the girls who are accompanying Sana,"You."

Sana blinked and pointed at herself almost stopping on her tracks,"Me?"

The rest are curious and confused too. Chaeyoung took out a keycard from his pocket and gave it to Sana,"This is the key to his Codominium, I'll be taking him there right now. He won't be able to come to work tomorrow either, so I'll be asking you to take care of him for me because I have a meeting tomorrow so I can't do it myself. " he explained.

The girl's mouth went ajar a bit from what she heard from him,"Why me? I have work too you know."

Chaeyoung chuckled and looked back at her,"I know, I'll ask some of his workers to take over you and his pending papers tomorrow, for the meantime take care of him until he gets better. Plus, you two.." Chaeyoung looked at Jeongyeon and Nayeon,"I am expecting you to keep an eye on your workers while these two are absent."

The other two blinked and was shocked on what they heard,"Wait what-"

Chaeyoung waved his hand and looked at Momo,"Hyung, Hold him for me. I'll get his car." he said and walked off like nothing happened.

They already arrived at the lobby, Sana groaned and facepalmed a bit. Running her fingers through her locks before looking at Mina,"I can't. You know I can't."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter