Chapter Three

Dear Mr. Chou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days had passed when Tzuyu was with her family, having dinner when his mother suddenly opened up a topic.

"Tzuyu-dear.. Have you found someone to tie--" Mrs. Chou stopped when Tzuyu had interrupted her.

"Mom, I told you. No and none, I don't want to get married yet. I still want to manage our company, It's my focus right now." Her son said when he placed his chopsticks down, slumping in his seat.

"Son, you need someone to take care of you when we're-"

"You're not going anywhere. I can take care of myself." Tzuyu stood up and placed the table napkin on the top," Thanks for the food mom and dad, I need to finish my work. Don't forget your medicines too."

With that their son just left the kitchen without even saying goodnight to them. Mrs.Chou sighed and looked at his husband. Both of them smiled a bit then looked at the family picture that can be seen from the dining room to the living room.

"Did we raised him well,dear?"

"Yes we did, He just.. took all the responsibility from us so it won't be our problem."

 

 

When Tzuyu got in his office, he slumped down on his leather swivel chair and staired blankly at his Mac book when he run his fingers through his hair in tiredness.

"You can still keep up, just a little more." He mumbled,"You can still do this, Tzuyu."

It was a couple of minutes when he received a call from Chaeyoung, his business partner.

"Chae? What's up?" He said while he typed away in his mac book.

"Bro, I got invited to a party. Wanna come?" 

"You know I--"

"Tzuyu, just accept it please? Ever since we graduated you just took over your parents business like it was nothing, you became too busy with the work. Let off some steam will you?" Chaeyoung snapped," I have known you for long okay? Even before you even came here in  Korea,Chou Tzuyu. I will not accept No for answer, The party is tonight. I'll come by around nine later."

"Chaeyoung! I have tons of work!"

"Yeah and you have tons of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter