Chapter One

Dear Mr. Chou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A woman was running down the sidewalk as she entered a company building, she was five minutes late for her third day of work. She was stumbling all over the place when she got into her work place at the third floor just in time when her boss was doing rounds to check up on his workers, she opened her pc and opened her files as she checked the sales and such of the company she is working.

"Ms. Yoo, how's our company ratings?" 

"Well, Sir. It's going up like before and the same old usual." 

A man in his twenties smiled a bit and nodded,"Good, I need some updates about it soon." 

His worker, Yoo Jeongyeon nodded and smiled at him,"Sure thing sir." 

He roamed the work place quietly, seeing how his workers are doing their job when he stopped over a cubclie right around the upper left of the place.

"Miss Minatozaki." His voice startled the poor girl,"Are you okay?"

"A-ah! Yes sir! I am!" She said, she was surprised that she didn't even noticed him there,"Do you need something Mr. Chou?"

He stared at the girl before he entered the work cubicle which made the girl nervous and became a blushing mess, her boss stood infront of her as his hand reached down which made her close her eyes.

"You got something on your hair." He said and showed a couple of leaves, she became embarrased,"Try to wake up a little early so you won't run late." Mr. Chou said as he left her place,"Sana Minatozaki." 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter