Couple Shirt

I’m Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a month after our first date as a friend 😒. He kept contact me everyday and always video call me everynight before sleep. Our schedule is crazy preparing for a comeback and our first concert in Korea, and also debut in Japan. We barely seeing each other now. It's amusing that our relationship become really close like this. Like there's no a day without calling each other.

I lay in the bed, exhausted after practicing so much for our Japan debut. Tomorrow night we will going to Japan to film something.

 

Are you in the dorm?

 

He message me as usual and i smile seeing how he never forget to contact me each day. I shook my head remembered the first time i met him. It was when my friend at JYPE asked me to accompany her to Bighit building to get her thing from her friend who is a trainee in Bighit. When i went there, there was this boy who's practicing in the studio. I was amazed by his dance. So i watched him close then he finished his practice and our eyes met. At that time i was too shocked that didn't realize he come closer to me. He asked me but i couldn't hear him. He smile shooking his head and suddenly his smile making a butterfly in my stomach. Soon my friend come and asked me what happen but i just shook my head. I couldn't tell her that i just impressed by a boy right? It could be lead to many more question from her. So i just stay quiet and back to JYPE building. Since then, we always meet and he always smile to me. But i never smile back to him, only look away or pretend that i didn't see it. And one day, he come to me and asked me if something is wrong. I couldn't look at him right so i just shook my head, but he didn't give up and asked me more question like how long i've been trainee in JYPE, where i from, how old i am, and many more. From there we always hangout together, not only us two but there's another trainee who join us and we become a friend. He is really kind to me and sometimes it made me become confused. What are we? What our relationship? I told my sister about it, and she said that i just over thinking. So i always remind myself that we are only a friend. That's it. No more.

And after he debuted, we never hangout again so it sadden me. But it made me focus on my training. The moment i met him again is after my debut. At that time we attend MAMA in Hongkong and that's the first time in a long time that i saw him again, and it's kinda awkward for us. We only smile to each other like we never know each other.

But after the show, i got a message from unknown number when i was on the way back to Korea saying 'congratulation for getting the Best new female artist'. I know from the text it was him who message me. So i reply to him how is he and after that we contac each other again.

 

Yes. Why?

 

I replied to him and soon he calling me.

 

"I'm outside." He said before i say hello to him.

"Hello to you too." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh hello. Can you go outside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter