Your word is like a knife

I’m Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the big day for the K-Pop artist because it's when MAMA 2016 will be held in Hongkong. A big group such as EXO, BTS, TWICE, IOI, Zico and others invite to the event to perform and bring home the award.

I sigh looking at the outside of the car feeling nervous all of sudden. This is the 2nd time we will be performing at MAMA. Last year we won Best New Female Artist at MAMA and we were so happy. I got nervous because beside we will perform in front of thousand fans, i also will meet him. The guy who i tried to avoid. Jimin, from BTS. We got close since our trainee days because JYP and BigHit trainee always training together. Our boss are a close friend and our building is close. 

"Jeongyeon-ah wake up. You looked lost from the hotel. What's wrong?" Jihyo asked feeling worried about me. I put a smile and shaking my head. I looked at my phone which i hold and seeing there's a notification on my instagram. Yes, i have an instagram account. It's a private tho. Fans and company didn't know that i have instagram. Only the members and some of my friends.

 

 

 

Oh he's update his instagram. Damn why he have to be y? Yah Yoo Jeongyeon, can you not??

I sigh. finally we arrive at the venue. We get out of the van and walk to our waiting room. We bumped with BTS at the hall and all of us bowing to each other. He looked at me smile, and i nodded looking down past him.

We enter the waiting room and start touch up our make-up. My phone ring and i got a message and saw it from him.

 

Are you avoiding me?

 

Should i reply him? He must be over thinking now.

 

No. I'm not.

 

Yes, you are. You didn't smile back.

 

I sigh and put my phone back to the bag. The staff called us to get ready for the red carpet. We stand up and walked to our van for the red carpet. We arrive the red carpet and wave to our fans and peoples who came. We pose for the camera too and after we finished, we back to our waiting room. I sat at the chair looking at the mirror and playing with my phone.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Someone knock on the door and when i looked at it, there he is standing with his gray suit looking handsome as ever.

"Oh Jiminie." Nayeon unnie wave at him and he smile.

"I wanna see Jeongyeon." He said and all the members looked at me. 

"Ah we will just outside." Nayeon unnie said and all the members left the room.

He come closer to me and standing in front of me, leaning into the dresser.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I nodded my head feeling my heart beat fast. "Really?" He asked again didn't believe my word.

"Yes i'm fine." I try to look at him but look away after seeing him staring at me with his intense eyes.

"Liar." He said moving my chair so i look at him.

"Then don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter