My beautiful angel

I’m Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We arrived at the airport and see so many fans here. We walked while the security around us so we are safe. Someone gave me a letter and i took it. I smile and wave to the fans and walking to the plane because it's time for boarding. Some staff put our luggage in the check-in area. I walked and my phone ring.

 

Hurry up. I'm waiting for you.

 

I smile looking at his text and shaking my head. We enter the plane and i try to find my seat. Oh there, and i saw him wave at me. He pat the seat next to him smiling. I sit next to him and closing my eyes.

"Heyy why are you ignoring me again?" He shook me and i look away from him closing my eyes. "Yah Yoo Jeongyeon." 

"Ouch shut up. I wanna sleep." I said still closing my eyes.

"Heol you are not fun." He said. I can feel him pout and crossing his arm. 

i want to see him so i open my eyes a little. And to my suprise his face is in front of me. Like really really close. He smile while me still shock looking at his face who are close just by inch.

"Am i that handsome so you can't stop staring at me?" This boy, he teased me.

"You wish." I push his face from me and close my eyes again while trying to take a breath to calm my heart beat. 

"Jeongyeon-ah." He said but i still ignore him. "My jeongyeon." That's it. I can't. He crossed the line.

"Okay sweet dream beautiful." I took a deep breath and went to dreamland.

 

Park Jimin cannot sleep at that time. He is watching movie but his eyes move to the girls beside him. He the girl's hair and smiling.

"She must be really tired." He said still her hair. "I need to sleep. I still have a practice tomorrow." Looking at her again,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter