First date

I’m Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We finished performed at MBC Gayo Daejun. Today is the new year. The start of 2017. All the artist are celebrating it with fans at the venue. We changed our stage clothes and heading back to our dorm. Some of the members are back to their parent's home except the foreign member.

"Jeongyeon Unnie, where are you going?" Mina asked.

"I'm going to see a friend. You girls will stay at the dorm?" She nodded.

"We're tired. We're just going to sleep." 

"Oh ok then. I'm going. Bye." I wave at them and run to the lift. I took my phone and dial his number. In the first ring he already answer my call.

"Hello. Where are you? I'm coming." I said

"I'm outside." He said. I nodded even he can't see me.

There he is with his red audi car. I run to the car while wearing a hat to cover my face.

"Heyy." He smile at me. I buckle my seat belt.

"Let's goooo." He chuckle at my reaction and we drove off.

"Are you that excited?" He asked while driving.

"I am. It's been a long time since the last time i come to Namsan Tower." I said jumping in the seat.

"Cute." He said 

"What? I'm not cute." I said pouting.

"See? You are cute now." He said. I just rolled my eyes and smiling looking at outside.

"What your members said about you going out?" 

"Only the foreign member in the dorm. The rest are in their parent's home. So i'm good. If Nayeon unnie and Jihyo there, maybe they will asking me question." I said 

"I know. Luckily all my members are in their parent's house too." He said.

We arrived at Namsan tower, we wear a black mask and a hat to cover our face so people wont notice us.

"Let's go." He grab my hand and we walked to the lift to bring us to the top. 

"Is this your first time?" I asked him. 

"No. I've been here several times." He said. I nodded and we go out of the lift. Walking to the window still holding hands. I don't know why but he always do that. Whenever we go, he always held my hand. It's like just his natural habit. I don't know if he do this to his another girl friend.

"It's beautiful." I whisper. The view is really amazing. We can see the beautiful Seoul from up here.

"It is." I jumped, surprised by him who is really close to me. 

"Yah. Too close." I said held my heart who beats fast.

"Really?" But he just get closer to me and put his hand between my body so he looked like he back hug me. "Waaaah it's beautiful from here." His voice send a chill to my body.

"You know, you can stand next to me. The view still look better too." I said nervous, still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter