Epilogue: Sneakiest Moments

The Loneliest Person (Someone Like Me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was about seven weeks after Chuseok. Sana and Mina spent every day since the start of their relationship stealing kisses with each other late at night, early in the morning, and when no one was looking. The secretive nature of their relationship was fun and exciting, but they also longed for extended periods of time where they could be together away from prying eyes.

On rest days where the Twice members usually went out together, Sana began to occasionally stay behind to be alone with Mina. And although the members found it extremely uncharacteristic for Sana to not go out on those rest days, no one seemed to realize that Mina and Sana were now dating.

"Just wait until you go out on the next rest day," Sana murmured into Mina's ear as the two feverishly tore each other's clothes off the moment the other members were gone, making full use of their alone time together.

Mina giggled, placing butterfly kisses down the length of Sana's neck. "Everyone's heads will explode."

Sure enough, when Mina decided to go out the next rest day, she was suddenly the talk of the town among Once and Twice. And when she went out the next two rest days after that, everyone thought she was sick. But still, no one suspected that the reason Mina suddenly wanted to leave the dorm was because she wanted to go on dates with her girlfriend.

Mina finally got to experience the cute shopping dates with Sana that she always dreamed about. She finally got the chance to feed Sana desserts at their favorite cafe while knowing full well that the affectionate glances Sana gave her were anything but platonic. And although sometimes there was another member or two in tow with Mina and Sana on these dates, completely oblivious to their new couple status, Mina was thoroughly enjoying her dating life. It wasn't the most ideal way of dating, but Mina and Sana were making the most of it and it was more fun and fulfilling than Mina ever would have imagined.

Mina never felt jealous whenever Sana was affectionate with the other members. She watched Sana cuddle with Dahyun on the sofa and smiled. She watched Sana offer a kiss to Jeongyeon (which was obviously rejected) and laughed. She watched Sana flirt with Momo and baby Chaeyoung and hold hands with Jihyo and it honestly made Mina happy because every interaction made Sana happy, and Sana's happiness was her happiness.

And Mina didn't mind in the slightest that Sana was giving attention to the other members because Sana was first and foremost hers. Because in the dead of night, whenever they snuck back into the living room together while everyone was asleep, it was just the two of them and Mina was the one Sana cuddled with, Mina was the one Sana really kissed, Mina was the one Sana babied and flirted with and touched deeply, sensually, and lovingly. Because Mina was Sana's number one and Sana was Mina's.

"I have a confession," Sana mumbled against Mina's cheek one night after pulling back from a slow and heated kiss. "I was really jealous when you were holding hands with Nayeon-unnie earlier."

Mina pulled back from Sana's lips and stared incredulously at her girlfriend. "You were jealous of ME? You, who spent the afternoon flirting and hugging and nearly sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter