Simplest Request

The Loneliest Person (Someone Like Me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Sana woke up the following morning, she was confused to wake up in a bed that was not her own. Momo and Jeongyeon's possessions came into view and Sana suddenly remembered the events of last night, of Mina confessing to her on the balcony, of Mina straddling and kissing her in the kitchen, of them making out in bed on the brink of but ending in an innocent yet fulfilling night of sleeping in each other's arms.

Sana rolled over and was surprised to find Mina already awake and gazing at her fondly, apparently watching over her as she slept. The younger girl's hair was unkempt and her eyes were clouded with sleep, and yet Sana's breath still caught in from how beautiful Mina looked at that moment. A faint, pink blush began to color Mina's cheeks once their eyes met, but Mina bit back her shyness and held her gaze.

"Good morning, Mittang," Sana murmured, wondering if Mina's presence next to her in bed was just the continuation of a dream.

"Good morning, Sattang," Mina replied softly, her voice barely audible.

Sana reached out and gently touched Mina's cheek, holding her breath until she felt Mina's warmth against her fingers. Mina smiled and took Sana's hand to her lips, placing light kisses against it. Sana couldn't quite shake the feeling yet that this might all be a dream, but every touch from Mina's lips was making it easier for her to believe that this was real.

"Are you still my girlfriend today?" Sana asked cautiously, semi joking but semi serious as well.

Mina's giggles echoed in Sana ear, making the older girl's heart feel light and giddy. "Yes. Are you still mine?"

Sana responded by sliding closer to her girlfriend, tenderly tucking Mina's hair behind her ear before leaning in for a kiss. Sana could only pray that she would wake up next to Mina for the rest of her life, knowing that Mina was watching over her as she slept.

They washed up together, brushing their teeth and combing their hair side by side in the bathroom before putting on matching outfits per Mina's shy suggestion. The bashful look on Mina's face was impossible to say "no" to, and Sana felt like she would've agreed to any outfit Mina suggested even if it meant leaving the dorm in fuzzy animal pajamas or worse.

Today was the second day of Chuseok and Mina had wanted to try cooking some traditional Korean dishes for dinner. It was supposed to be a celebratory dinner for three when Momo was still with them, but now they were planning an intimate yet festive dinner for two. After about an hour of recipe researching and putting together a shopping list--which may have involved Mina sitting in Sana's lap again on the sofa--the two were ready to go shopping for ingredients.

One of their managers picked them up and took them to the grocery store, a rather uneventful trip since Mina and Sana were actively trying to avoid any actions that would give away their new relationship status. They returned to the dorm about an hour later with grocery bags full of ingredients and their hearts set on cooking up a small feast with their limited cooking skills.

As they spent the afternoon cooking, baking, laughing, and dancing to the music playing in the background, Sana was reminded of all the holidays she used to spend with her family in Osaka before joining Twice. Now Mina was her family. This was true even before they started dating, and Sana felt it in her heart even moreso right now.

Sana watched Mina standing at the stove looking positively domestic in a stained apron and with her hair tied up messily in a ponytail. The younger girl was humming idly to herself, stirring a pot of sauce while consulting a recipe on her phone. It was a mundane moment, an ordinary snapshot in time, and yet Sana was mesmerized as she watched Mina turn down the heat with a satisfied smirk, apparently pleased with the results of her cooking.

Silently, Sana crossed the kitchen and came up behind her girlfriend, planting a gentle kiss on the back of Mina's bare neck. The most adorable squeak of surprise escaped Mina's lips as she jumped a mile into the air, nearly knocking the pot of sauce off the stove.

Sana winced apologetically, but she couldn't help but giggle at Mina's reaction. "Sorry, I couldn't help it. You just looked so y standing there cooking," Sana explained.

Mina looked down at her stained apron and disheveled hair. "How is this y?"

Sana smiled and then kissed her slowly. "Everything you do is y to me."

Mina was incredibly embarrassed by Sana's compliments, the faint blush on her cheeks betraying her attempts to act nonchalant, and Sana thought her girlfriend was very cute. She placed one hand on Mina's waist and began to sway to the sultry music in the background, pleased when Mina smiled at her and started dancing as well.

Sana loved watching Mina dance. There was an elegant fluidity and freedom in her movements that seemed to show itself best whenever Mina moved in time with music. Sana always had to fight to keep her expression in check when watching Mina dance, although more times than not she lost the fight and her aroused expression would peek out as she gazed at the younger girl with rapt attention.

Today was different though. Mina was no longer the unattainable woman that she had a secret crush on, who Sana could only watch from afar. Mina was her girlfriend now, her y and alluring girlfriend who had moved closer on her own as they danced, whose fingers were now suddenly threading themselves through Sana's hair, whose eyes burned with a passion that was fueling the fire already burning in Sana's hungry eyes, who was dancing so closely to Sana that their hips were practically grinding against each other slowly.

Mina threw her head back dramatically in time with the music, her eyes closed and seemingly lost in their dance. Sana took the opportunity to lean forward and place a quick kiss on Mina's neck, her new favorite place to kiss her girlfri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter