Chapter 7 *edited

Complicated Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

 

"Yeri ah, wake up. It's morning already" I shake her little body gently as I try to wake her up. She then humming at me and open her eyes slowly.

"Can I get more sleep appa? " She turns around and hugging her pillow.

"Come on Yeri. Don't you want to go somewhere today? It's weekend!" I try to cheer her up.

No response from the little girl. This sleepyhead was so hard to get fool.

"Yeri ah, we will go to amusement park today. Wake up, sweatie~" I try once again and this time I snuggle close to her and caress her cheek softly while waiting for her to answer.

Still, no answer. Fine. I give up. I let out a heavy sigh before I get off from the bed and just then, small hand was tucking on my shirt and look up at me with her sleepy eyes.

"Taeyeon appa, snuggle with me please~" she mumble cutely. How can I resist this little girl. I chuckle as I snuggle close to her.

"Does it feel good Yeri ah~" I asked and she just nodded, continue to drift off to her sleep.

 

✽✽✽✽✽

 

Wendy POV

 

Should I call her or shouldn't? I want to meet Irene and Yeri too. I bit my finger as I try to make a decision. I keep on walk round and round the room for past few minutes.

Come Wendy! Man up! I told myself as I took my phone and try to make a call. After a few minutes, I could hear a familiar voice answered the phone.

"Hello, Wendy ah."

"Hello, Taeyeon unnie. Are you free today? " I asked her.

"Not sure. I wanted to bring my girlfriend and our daughter to the amusement park today but too bad, my daughter hasn't woke up yet. " she laugh.

"Can I go with you guys? I'm so boring right now. Maybe we can make families time together? Besides, I wanted get to know your girlfriend and your daughter as well. I will bring Seulgi with me. How was it? " I really hope she will say yes.

"It's weekend, Seulgi probably exhausted from her 'sweet moment' with Joy so she won't able to make it. " I can hear she was laughing even more and there she goes again with her dirty jokes.

" She will make it. You know, Seulgi can't resist me. " she keep silent for a while and then agree with me.

"Okay then. Meet you guys later. " and then the call ended. Yes, this is my chance. I'm sorry unnie but I'm taking back what is used to be mine.

 

✽✽✽✽✽

 

It was a Sunny day and a great day to spend time with your beloved. I made a plan with Irene last night to bring our Yeri to amusement park and having our family time together and only ‘us’ but someone who is so freaking bored begging to join us. I couldn’t reject because she was my own sister. Maybe it’s a good idea so they will get to know each other and getting close before we’re married.

"Taeyeon appa, can I play anything I want later on? " Yeri asked me with her puppies eyes.

"Yeah, sure. You can play anything you want. Don't worry~" I assure her and give a light kiss on her cheek. She was look so happy.

"Since when Yeri calls you appa? " a sudden voice said and it was belong to Irene. I looks at her and give a peck on her lips.

"Since this morning~" I laughed and there she is staying still and being cold as always.

 "Sorry." I apologize. She just rolled her eyes.

"TAEYEON UNNIE!" I heard another voice coming from behind. As I turns around I saw a tall girl and a petite girl running towards us while waving at us happily. Joy and Seulgi were here.

"Joy unnie! " Yeri runs toward Joy and they hugging each other.

"Hi unnie. Hehe" Seulgi greet awkwardly toward her sister. She then look at Irene who was standing beside Taeyeon and offer her hand.

"Hello,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter