Chapter 3

Complicated Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was weekend, Irene decided to bring Yeri to the nearest park around their neighborhood so that she can socialized with the others. Yeri was playing on the playground with the other kids while Irene was watching her from the seat and smiling alone.

“Did you know that your smile is kinda creepy?” Taeyeon chuckled as she sat next to Irene.

“Was it?” She rolled her eyes in annoyed and gave the girl light punched on her arm. They both laughing at each other.

 

 

I looked over at omma and saw Taeyeon unnie was here. Yay! My Taeyeonnie was here! I jump happily while waving at them who were seating on the bench.

“Yeri ah, is that your appa?” a small boy around my aged was asking me. I looked at him confusedly

“What is appa?” I asked back.

“You know, if you have mama that’s mean you should have appa. How can you be born if you do not have appa?”

“But I don’t have appa.” I am telling him the truth. The kids then looked at me confusedly before started to tease me.

“Yeri, are you an alien? How can you born with no appa. She must be an alien. She doesn't even know what is appa. Dummy~” He started to even more as he stick out his tongue at her. The tears start to flood her eyes as she was shouting at him and stomped her feets angrily. She then started throwing any toy she can grabbed and threw it to him which cause him crying and ran away.

Irene noticed that Yeri was throwing tantrum toward the other kids and started to panic when she saw it. What was going on? She never behaves like this before she thought as she ran towards Yeri and trying to calmed her. She then helds her so tightly and asking the little girl to calm down.

“Omma, am I really an alien?” She was crying so hard that her eyes started to look puffy. Irene chuckled at her daughter and shook her head.

“You’re not an alien. How can my Yeri become an alien?” Irene pouted and kissed her daughter cheek to assure her that she is not an alien. She can felt Yeri started to calm down a bit as she wiping off her tears and stared at Irene, curiosity in her eyes.

“That boy said I am alien because I don't have appa. Does that mean I have appa? Where is my appa?” She keep questioning.

Irene face was changing from smiling to frown real fast. She then stand up and held Yeri's wrist tighter which make the little girl winced to the pain.

“Omma, you're hurting me.” Yeri was trying to release her wrist from her mother grips.

Irene who was raged out shot a death glared at her daughter and she was pissed off, “You don’t have appa! You only have Omma! Don’t ever asked about this question ever again.” She never saw this side of her mother before and this make her scared and nodded her head slowly then burst out crying again.

 

✽✽✽✽✽

 

I went to the convenience stores to buy some foods and drink for Yeri. She must be so hungry and thirsty since she was playing for hours. I giggled at  the thought. As I walked to the park, I saw Irene was helding Yeri's wrist and was yelling at her and Yeri was crying hardly.

“What happened?” I rushed to them.

Irene squatted down and still glaring at her. “Stop crying, you idiot!” She scold the little girl which make her crying even more. Taeyeon showed up and pulled Yeri close to her then hugging Yeri trying to comfort the little girl in her arms.

“What wrong? Why are you so mad?” She asked but didn’t receive any answered from the other girl.

Taeyeon just sighed and asked Yeri to wait inside the car as she opened the door car for Yeri. After Yeri went in, she closed the door and look at Irene who was still mad. There she go again with those face when she was mad. Taeyeon let out another sighed before she speaks up and asking Irene what was wrong yet still no answered. After a few minutes past, Irene let out a deep sighed.

“I'm sorry but please send Yeri back home. I want to go for a walk a while to clear my mind. Will tell you later bout it.” She said as she bid goodbye and leaving the girl hanging around confusedly.

 

✽✽✽✽✽

 

“Wendy ah, please gives me a ride to Daegu~ Please~” Seulgi plead to Wendy and acting cute.

“No. Daegu is far and I’m lazy to drive for you.” She was rejecting the girl requested. Seulgi pouted and do her best aegyo to her sister which make Wendy cringed and she forced herself to accept her sister request.

 

✽✽✽✽✽

 

After two hours of driving, we finally here in Daegu. I dropped her off in front her apartment. Seulgi bid goodbye to me and giving me flying kiss. I just looked at her disgustingly and drove away. Yeah, we’re having this kind 'hate and love' relationship since we was young. I admit it I was envy of her because she was so skillful that make everyone think she was better than me. This made her receive a lot of attention since she was young while me, I’m just a troublemaker and nothing better compares to her.

I took a break from the drive before went back to Seoul. I went to the nearest cafe and ordered a cup of coffee. I choose to sit near the glass window so that I can see the view. Daegu was qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter