Chapter 4 - Flashback Pt. I

Complicated Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can felt my tummy was getting bigger and bigger nowadays.

“Ugh! How can I hide this! “ I said angrily and trying to wrap another corset to hide my big tummy under it.

I took a deep breathe and wore the corset and thankfully, this time, it's fits me even tho I can't breathe properly. I sighed as I look down on my tummy while caressing it.

“I'm sorry, baby. Mummy have to do this. “ I mutter and let out another sighed.

I heard a knocked on my door and let the person to enter the room. As she entered, she looked straight on my tummy and bits her lips and I can see her eyes full of worried. 

I need to go to school as well and graduate on time to have a better future. Even tho, my life was already ruined because of that ing irresponsible bastard. Ugh! Just think about her and her father make me so angry. I took a deep breath and let it out. She came close to me and still staring down on my tummy.

“Joohyun, I don't know until when we can hide this. It's getting bigger and bigger by months. I can take care of you. You need to rest more so the baby will get healthy.” she said as she rubbed my tummy. I shook my head.

“Sooyoung, I know you worry about me. I will take care of this by myself. Don't worry.” I smile to ensure her that I'm really fine. She just nodded.

Sooyoung was the only person who know about this. She was my best friend and the only person who I had right now. I feel so grateful that she still wanted to be my best friend despite all bad things I had done to her before. Yeah, I'm ! I left her alone after I had a girlfriend. Our friendship was getting apart because of that bastard and I still can't believe I choose that ing bastard over my best friend.

 

✽✽✽✽✽

 

As we entered the class, all eyes were on me and I can see through the corner of my eyes that some of them whispering something toward each other. I just pretended that nothing happened and went to my sit. Then, someone came to me and suddenly grabbed me by my collar.

"You ing ! What did you do to Seungwan that make her leave this school huh?” She hissed angrily and I can't believe my eyes. Are they mad at me because of Seungwan? Did they know that I'm the victim here? Yeah, I know Seungwan was so popular in our school. Most of the girls in my class were fall for her, yet she chooses me. After we're dating, they always looked at me, jealousy in their eyes.

“Why are you so quiet? What did you do to her?! “ She raised her voices and this time she pushed me hardly to the floor. I groaned in pain and rubbing my back. What the man! It's so ing hurt. Just then, Sooyoung came in and rushed toward me to help me to stand up.

“What the you did to Joohyun?! “ S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter