Chapter 1

Complicated Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri was sleeping soundly on her comfort bed while snuggling to her beloved mother. The alarm clocks just rang on time which makes the mother to wake up. She stares at her daughter and caressing her hair lovingly. Just staring at the little girl make her mind calm and happy. Yeri stir a bit and open her eyes and still half asleep. She looks up at her mother and rubbing her sleepy eyes while yawning.

“Good morning, my girl. You have to wake up. You need go to school.” Her mother said and gives her a kiss on cheek. She snuggles closer to her mother and hugging her while mumble “Can I skip school today, mother?” she asked and giving her mother the cutest face ever.

Her mother just chuckle and pinch her nose playfully while shook her head as a sign of no. She then pouts and get up from the bed and straight to the bathroom. Her mother just smiles seeing her daughter being so adorable.

 

 

Yeri was putting on her shoes as red hair girl was walking towards her and squatted in front of her while flashing her bright smile. “Hi sweetie~ How are you today?” she smiles and pinching the younger girl cheek softly. Yeri looks at the red hair girl and her face was enlightened. “Joy unnie!” She jumps happily and hugging the girl. Joy hugging her back and carry up Yeri as she was light and giving the little girl a peck on her lips.

Just in time, the mother was there, carrying the little girl’s bag on her shoulder and giving a sweet smile to Joy.

“Let’s go Joy.” She said as she closed the door and locked it and they went out to drop off their little girl to the school.

 

✽✽✽✽✽

 

It’s been a while and finally, I’m back! Yes, I’m back to Korea after 5 years leaving this country. I saw a girl who was holding a banner with my name as I walk out from the arrival gate. It’s fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter