Lu and Unknown

22 Years

My phone was buzzing repeatedly since I opened tinder. Guys who liked my page and contacted me made my phone go crazy. Turning it mute, I sighed in happiness. It finally was all silent. It was late but it was just a Friday night so it didn‘t matter how long I‘d be awake. I was relaxing on the couch, having found the perfect position as I layed there. I enjoyed my new won freedom. I was just wearing a tank top and my and god damn, it was perfect. That is how it is like to live alone. So one more reason to stay single. 

 

With a knock on my door, I was pulled out of my peaceful freedom being annoyed by it. The knocks didn‘t die down though and so I was forced to get up. Looking through the spion, I saw Lina, grinning at the door as if she knew I could see her.

Opening the door, I glared at her happy frame, annoyed by the fact that she interrupted my alone time and downloading Tinder without even asking me. „Lina wh-„, I was cut off by her melodic voice. „Dear. I wanted to know how things are going and-„ just then she noticed my outfit and bit her lower lip. „Get dressed“, she commanded and tried to push me inside. But it was too late. Namjoon and his five friends sprang out and saw me nearly fully exposed. The tank top showed my nice curves, my legs were fully exposed and it was clear to see that I was not wearing any bra. Not to mention that my hair was a mess. „Oho!“ Taehyung and Hoseok exclaimed and started to laugh. Jimin was just grinning while Jin just turned around being all gentleman like. Yoongi raised an eyebrow and Jungkook was all flustered. Namjoon was just tilting his head before laughing. „Someone is enjoying their life, hm?“, with those words I snapped out of my daze, remembering that I was standing infront six men and one of them being engaged with my best friend. 

 

„I go -„, I pointed behind me signalling that I wanted to change before dashing off but not without Hoseok‘s comment. „Nice booty“, right after I heard a smacking sound and a loud „ouch“ coming from him. After I put on my bra and shorts, I returned to find them all in the living room chatting happily. I assumed, that now I would see them all more often. „So I guess there is no better introducing then this. Now you guys know it all“, I said and sat down next to Lina. Some of the guys chuckled and my eyes landed on the most quiet one of them- Jungkook. I never really paid attention to him because he barely said a word besides a hello and a goodbye. Our eyes connected shortly while I was taking in his features. He had sharp features, they were outstanding. His bangs fell into his face but didn‘t cover up all too much no, they were framing and hugging his features just perfectly. His dark brown eyes were piercing as if he could look right into someones soul. His cheekbones were high. His nose was nicely shaped and did fit into his face just fine and lastly his lips. Lightly red and plump. But I got interrupted and left Jungkook looking away real quick as I returned to reality. „Don‘t you want to go out?“, Lina questioned and I noticed that all eyes except Jungkook‘s were on me. „Where to?“, Lina sighed and shook her head. „Clubbing“, she repeated and I had to think about the offer for a few seconds. I barely went clubbing nor was it something I really liked. But not because of the music or the people, I just disliked drunk people. „Fine“, I agreed and with that Lina grabbed my wrist to go and find the perfect outfit as the guys started to down some shots. Just then Jungkook came back to my mind. He looked younger then the rest of the guys even with those looks he got blessed with. But if we went clubbing with him along, he would be old enough. I didn‘t bring it up though. „He never talks much in front strangers. Especially when those strangers are female“, looking up, I saw that Lina already sorted out a few pieces of clothes. „I saw you looking at him before. Handsome isn‘t he?“, she questioned as I looked through the clothes she picked out. „Kinda. I just wondered“, I mumbled and let the topic sink. „He is too young though. He is only 22 years old. The youngest out of them all“, I stopped right then and there. I was shocked as I heard about his age. Just a moment ago I was so focused on his looks, thinking that he was really handsome and blessed and now I felt so wrong about thinking that way of him. 

 

After I got my black leather shorts and a cropped top, revealing some of my stomach I stepped into pumps, before I exited my bedroom with Lina. My hair was wavy and messy but still in a nice way. Some touch of make up from Lina and I was all done and ready for the night. My eyes met with Jungkook‘s once more and just then his age came back to my mind and looked away. „All done. Let‘s go before I change my mind about this“, grabbing a clutch with all I needed inside, we headed out into the warm night air. It was in the middle of summer so there was need of a jacket. 

 

We all went by taxi so we all could drink.  As if I would but I was fine this way. Because another  rule of mine: Never drive along with someone who is drunk. Especially if the person is the driver. Once we reached the club, we all could already hear the beat and feel how it vibrated underneath us. It had been some time I went clubbing but somehow, I felt excited. Having a night out, celebrating my new freedom, was maybe the perfect thing to do. There we were. Being marked by the entrance we stood there, eyeing the location. This club was new, opened just a few weeks ago. It looked really expensive but hey, the music was great and made me want to move my body right away but, we ended up at the bar. „Lu!“, I happily sang his short name. Lu was the bartender. We visited the same high school together and we both were stung together all the time. He had grown up to a tall handsome man.  „Damn! What a surprise! The last place I‘d ever expect to see you at was a club“, he chuckled. His voice sounded deeper as ever even though he spoke loudly for me to understand him. Unfortunately, he was also the boy I dated back then- the one I lost my ity to. But we broke off for good. „Well here I am. How about you? Working here?“, I questioned, chatting happily along with Lu. 

Behind me I didn‘t notice all of them watching me. 

 

„He is her ex boyfriend“, Lina explained to the guys who were not used to me being all chatty and smiley. „ Him?“, Hoseok pointed out. It was no lie that Lu was a really handsome man. He had that daring aura around him and also a hint of cheekiness. It was refreshing in some way. Old memories rushed back into my mind. „I will be done soon with my shift. Wanna have a little dance out later on?“, Lu asked as he eyed my friends behind me. „Plus, your friends are waiting and gotta finish their drinks“, I nodded towards him, agreeing to his offer to dance. I did not know if it was the right thing to accept this offer. He was my first after all. But I decided to take the chance to be able to chat for a bit- if it was possible.

„So.. you and Lu?“, Lina asked as all eight of us sat by a table to mark it as ours. „Hm? Oh I was just surprised about him working here“, I shrugged it off like nothing as I sipped on my juicy cocktail without alcohol. Noticing the stares of Hoseok and Jungkook I slightly felt uncomfortable. Something felt wrong about this. Yet it was none of their business because I was free wasn‘t I? 

 

The music was banging loudly while I was dancing together with Lu. I swayed my hips like there was no tomorrow, trying to have the night of my life. Lu stood behind me, rolling along with me who was leading on- his hands on my hips. At first I felt uncomfortable being this close, feeling his body pressed up to my back, hands holding me firmly as if they were about to explore my curves. His scent - tempting and sweet. It didn‘t change since then which made me smile for a moment. It somehow all felt so familiar. Out of a sudden, Lu started to take the lead, moving my hips the way he wanted me to move them and exactly against his own. His hands curled around my hipbones to keep me in the exact right position while he leaned closer to my ear making me feel his hot breath. I was not aware of the glances I got from Lina and the others, being too caught up in the moment. I was too sober for such kind of games but my body was drunk from his scent, my instincts taking over. My head leaned back and hitting his shoulder and gave him the full access to my neck. 

 

„Wow...“, Lina mumbled as she watched the scene with glistening eyes. „Lu always had his way with her. He knows how to treat her“, Namjoon added as he watched the same scene. Lina was sure that after this night, the love of them us would bloom up again. It was true that Lu knew how to treat me, how to touch me, how to talk to me - he knew me and my needs well. -Maybe Lina was right. I should go to dates and find out what kind of types I liked- I thought as I was letting Lu leading my body, bodies rubbing against each others. Hoseok as well seemed amazed. Not used to seeing me all loosed up, enjoying my time. Maybe it was Lu having that effect or maybe it was my new won freedom that was taking over my senses. 

 

After a while, I felt my body getting heavy. We had danced non stop. „Lu. I need a break“, Lu nodded and smiled warmly as he took me back to the table only to find Jungkook sitting there by his own. Lu excused himself for the restroom as I finally let out a sigh as my legs started to relax after this dance workout. „Had fun?“, it was the first time Jungkook spoke up to me without me starting this conversation. Surprised I first took a sip of my drink, not noticing I was sipping on Lina‘s drink. „Yea. It has been some time I could let go and just dance my soul out“, but Jungkook just nodded. „Why are you alone?“, the dim lights made it hard for me to make out his expression for more information. I barely could see his face even just when for a short moment the lights of the club shone towards us. But only for a brief second. „The others went dancing. I didn‘t feel like it“, he explained as I felt some weird feeling hit into my senses. I never drank alcohol before so it hit me quite quick. I totally forgot about Lu while I was busy figuring out what was happening. My body felt feather light, yet everything seemed to happen in a more slower pace then before. „Are you okay?“, my eyes focused on Jungkook as he spoke, my eyebrows knitted. „I don‘t know?“, I started laughing softly, more like a giggle escaping my lips. „Hm..“, he hummed and just then he pointed out that I was sipping on the wrong drink. „This one is Lina‘s“, I knew Lina loved strong fruity cocktails so of course there was alcohol in it. I just cursed myself in my head but I was cut off when Lu‘s voice echoed through my head and him sitting next to me. „Did she drink?“, I could barely understand a word from their conversation, the alcohol hitting me harder then I imagined. „She never drinks. Oh god..“, Lu said as I looked up. „I feel dazed“, I blurted out and started to laugh before trying to get up. I felt the sudden urge to dance, to move and have fun. Lu just let me out while Jungkook seemed not so amused. I could hear him growl but no words reached my ears. Lost on the dancefloor, I was dancing by myself with strangers and yes, I was enjoying it. Never did I think I could feel this way. But as fun it was, it was ended by a touch on my wrist. „Jung“, I half yelled as if to make sure he could hear me. „You are drunk“, „And? Let‘s dance“, I exclaimed happily not being in my right state of mind. My hands wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer making the young boy freeze in his spot. He wasn‘t used to such situations but he didn‘t push me away either. Maybe because I was drunk, I didn‘t know. After a short moment he started to move along with my movements, silently agreeing to the offer. But he wasn‘t all so touchy as Lu. He kept it simple and slow- swaying lightly from side to side just to keep me in place. I was resting more and more weight on him and he noticed that I was getting tired and without any word, he started to lead us out of the wildly dancing crowd. The people were literally ing there and it somehow was disgusting and yet, I didn‘t care. 

 

„She‘s drunk?“, Lina repeated in disbelieve as we stood by the table, me resting against Jungkook being wasted. „How?“, Lina added as Jungkook explained what happened. „Can we go home? Dad is probably waiting already“, I mumbled, unable to stand on my own two feet. Thanks to Jungkook who supported me, I could keep myself up. Once I was seated in the car, my head started spinning and I started to feel sick. Uneasiness spread in my stomach. „Keep it till we reached your place“, I couldn‘t make out who was with me. All I could say is that the person is male. Before I knew it, I was already asleep.

 

When I woke up, I felt like I was hit by a car. My body was aching all over and my head felt heavy. The headache came to life and made it even worse. „Darling! Good morning“, someone sang happily which was way too loud for my liking. Lu was standing in the doorway of my bedroom with a cheeky smile playing around his thin lips. „What happened?“, I questioned as I sat up only to feel like throwing up each minute. „You forgot? You were drunk last night. Congratulations to your first hangover“, there went another first I had with Lu. All my firsts I experienced with him - at least the most of them. Anyways, with his spoken words I felt disgusted by myself. I never drank and the last thing I wanted was to get drunk. „A glass of water is on the nightstand. Next to it a painkiller. Take it and it will get better and you‘ll be able to eat. Believe me it helps“, he added as he moved swiftly closer to sit on my bed. Without a word, I did what he said without any second thought. „So what is that thing with you and that baby?“, Lu looked at me as my expression darkened by his question as I tried to recall what could have happened that he emphasized the word baby. Him seeing my expression made him tilt his head to the side. His short bangs following along the movement and his ear rings as well. „That Jung guy. You were clinging on him as if your life depended on him“, „There is nothing. God Lu. He is three years younger then I am“, I mumbled being more then annoyed. „But he is no baby“, it felt wrong to stamp him as a baby like Lu expressed it. I could see him roll his eyes before he got up. „Whatever. I made you some breakfast. I felt free to save my number in your phone and vise versa. I gotta go“, soon after I felt my door fall into the lock.

Just then I noticed how tense I was because I finally started to relax. Getting up, I ate some of the food Lu made for me being grateful that he had done all that. While eating, I checked my phone and opened up Tinder to check the new messages and one caught my attention.

 

/ You were cute last night/ 

 

That was all the message said. The user was unknown. No picture, no detailed description, just an age: 25.

 

My mind started to wander off, trying to figure out who it could be, but no one came to my mind. So I answered in interest and hope the person would reveal his self or herself. / Who are you?/ I send it off as I locked my eyes with the display of my phone but nothing happened. No message. After a few minutes I gave up because starring at my phone wouldn‘t change the fact that this person didn‘t answer. Taking a shower, I felt all refreshed as the water hit my skin. Like all the dirt was washed off. Rubbing the shower gel into my skin, I spaced out once more until the buzzing of my phone took me back to reality. My phone went off all few seconds causing me to hurry up and get out of the shower. Checking my smartphone, I saw that Lina added me to a chat group with her and the guys. 

 

/Lin: I added her. Probably still asleep haha/

/Jinomator: Maybe. Isn‘t tha Lu guy at her place?/

/Lin: Yea... who knows?/

/Joonjoo: Please- as if they did anything. She was wasted!/

/Sunshine: Hm. We never know. They dated once/

 

It went on and on like this and I decided to end it there.

 

/Me: Guys. I am awake. Point one. Point two, nothing happened. Plus, it is none of your guys business!/

/Lin: Oh! Morning. How are you doing? Anyways, will you guys meet again? ;)/

/Me: Fine. And no I don‘t plan too./

/Jinomator: Sorry. They are all too curious. Especially Hoseok./

/Sunshine: JIN!!!!!! SHUT THE UP!/

/Yoongi: hahahahahaha loser/

 

Sighing out loud, I was about to lock my phone when a new message came in from the unknown user. 

 

/ Unknown: Does it matter who I am? Can‘t you just accept a compliment? Last night you seemed more relaxed and now you are all tensed up/

/Me: It does matter, yes. I don‘t accept compliments from strangers. So who are you?/

/Unknown: I won‘t reveal myself just yet and not so quick young lady. Slow down your horses. It would be boring if I‘d just say who I am./

/Me: You are just some silly brat trying to get me aren‘t you? Seriously. I don‘t play games like this. I am not that easy to get if you think that. So either you now tell me who you are, or leave it./

/Unknown: We will see each other soon enough. Probably sooner then you might expect./

 

I didn‘t respond to him anymore being way too shocked by his answer. This was too much for me this morning. After drying my hair, I got ready to head out. Lina had called to go to brunch just us two and that is what I needed. Just her and me. Without the guys.

 

——————

„So that person gave you no hint who she or he is?“, Lina asked as she tried to chew the food in at the same time. I could see the curios glitter in her light brown eyes, waiting for my answers. „No. Nothing“, I handed her my phone to let her read the short conversation with Unknown. Carefully she went it through and her eyes widen. „Doesn‘t it make you curious to find out who that is?“, I looked at Lina and pursed my lips as I thought about an answer. „Kinda. But it also is kind of creepy don‘t you think?“, „Maybe some psychopath or a stalker, maybe?“, Lina sounded way too excited about this for my taste. I disliked that thought she gave me and tried to get rid of it. „You are not making it any better Lina“, she mouthed an ‚oh‘ before smiling lightly as she realized that she had voiced out her thoughts. „Anyways, you should contact Jungkook. He was slightly worried as you left the club with Lu after he let you dance alone and drunk yesterday. He was even getting on my nerves by asking all two minutes if I knew if you came home save“, surprised I looked at Lina, my eyes full of questions. She noticed that and put down the spoon she was about to shove in . „When you were drunk, you suddenly went to dance and Lu let you go alone even with your unstable condition. Jungkook was a bit pissed and had a small fight before he went after you. Jungkook watched over you and went to get you on the dancefloor. You two danced for a while before he took you back. Lu insisted to take you home after you two returned. You were clinging on him the whole time“, Lina explained while trying not to laugh too loud. Embarrassment spread through my body and I rested my head against my palm to support my head. „Oh god.. I should apologize to him“, I mumbled and saw Lina nod in the corner of my eyes. „Probably. He was really worried after that incident with Lu“, she added and made the embarrassment I felt grow even more. 

 

„I will call him later“, I said and heaved a deep breath, filling each inch of my lungs. Eating the left over food on my plate, Lina and I chatted happily along. She made me feel better after my drunk night and it felt good that we could spend our time together. After we finished, we went outside and set down on a bench near the park. „By the way, Namjoon and I wanna move together. We found an apartment which is perfect. We would live close enough to our work, you would not live far away nor the guys. It is the perfect middle“, a smile crossed my face ad I heard these news, feeling happy for my best friend. „I never thought you would stick with one guy for the rest of your life“, I laughed softly as she grinned widely. „We all meet a person someday who makes us change our mind. I mean, Namjoon and I are engaged. So we thought it would now also be the perfect time to move in together. In our own apartment“, I nodded at Lina‘s words. It was great for them two and she was more then right. „If you want, we can visit the guys. We wanna pack some stuff from Namjoon and get ready for the move“, „It will be embarrassing but..“, Lina looked at me warmly, her confident smile showing up. „We all went through this dear. Sooner or later you have to face it. You also could apologize to Kook personally“, Lina was right again. Apologizing personally would maybe be the best way instead of hiding behind a chat. 

 

We soon found ourselves in the apartment of those six guys. All of them were a bit busy trying to gather all of Namjoon‘s stuff that seemed to be scattered all around the apartment. „Our party girl is here“, Taehyung exclaimed, being the first to greet us. One after another showed up, checking up on me if I was alright. „Guys. I am okay“, I said, lifting my hands in the air. „He did nothing? Are you sure?“, Jimin asked, coming real close to my face and neck that I could almost feel his hot breath. It send shivers down my spine and I pressed my lips together. Jimin never came that close to me and it made me feel flustered. I mean the last I got so close to a guy... Jungkook!

 

„You are making her shy Jimin“, Yoongi voiced out and I opened my eyes to meet Jimin‘s pleasing facial features that lightened up as a grin spread over his face. All of them were really good looking and handsome in every way possible. All were blessed with incredible looks. „Hm. It really has been some time“, Jimin said with an happy undertone. „I-„, mumbling this word I caught a grip of myself and cleared my throat. „Where is Jungkook‘s room? I need to talk to him“, I could see the disappointment in Jimin‘s eyes but he still told me the way to the room I was searching for.

After I became the okay to go inside the room, I opened the door, finding the youngest one on his bed with a book in his hand paying no attention to me. Closing the door, I took a quick glance around only to notice he did not sleep alone in this room. „What is it?“, I turned my attention to Jungkook who was still captured by his book called ‚Cinder‘. „Jungkook I wanted to apologize“, revealing to him who I was, he automatically sat up with a lightly shocked expression. His hair seemed still a bit wet from probably showering, a bit messy and puffy. He ran his long thin fingers through his hair, looking away from me but he didn‘t answer. I felt the urge to continue with my apology. „I mean, I was probably a burden to you and maybe disturbed you with me clinging and depending on you. I am older then you and it should actua-„, I got interrupted by him as he spoke up. „Just because I am younger doesn‘t mean I can not look after you. You were no burden. You were drunk and that guy did leave you alone in your state“, he said, his words clear and straight up. His aura was so much different from what I got to know of him till now. He acted mature. „I know. But I still wanted to apologize because that is what you do, right? Also I wanted to thank you for taking care of me. Lina also told me you were worried. I am sorry for that as well“, „I just had a bad feeling with you leaving the place after he let you alone“, he explained. The conversation went much more different then how I expected it to go. Maybe I did hurt his ego that made him act this way. Sighing I my heels, ready to leave the kinda awkward situation. „It is okay though. Thanks for apologizing“, he said before I left his room with a nod. As soon as I came out, the guys looked at my tensed figure and even Lina stopped in her tracks. „He seems pissed“, I said only to feel the door behind me give in, feeling his presence behind my back. „I am not“, his voice was lower then before and it got me even more tensed. I tilted my head to look at him, gulping. He actually looked all nice and sweet but his acting spoke different words. „I am just no morning person. I am always grumpy after waking up“, I noticed that he was quite a bit taller then I was and the scent of his shower gel and shampoo got to my nose. It was a masculine scent and yet had something refreshing to it. I loved this kind of men scents, making me feel weak in my knees. We all looked at Jungkook, who was just standing there behind me, being the grumpy morning person he was. Jungkook‘s eyes met mine, showing some thing soft. It loosened me up for a bit and soon he smiled. 

 

After we packed the most of Namjoon‘s belongings, I felt more then exhausted. The pain killers had lost their effect and the aching in my head slowly returned from death. Also my body was slowly giving in. Since the brunch I didn‘t eat nor did I really drink and as if Hoseok could read my thoughts, he got a bottle of water and handed me the object. „Thanks“, I mumbled as I didn‘t waste more time and drank a huge sip of the cold water. I could feel how it flew down my esophagus and it felt so nice that I sighed in relieve afterwards. „You should rest. You look a bit pale“, Jimin said and I looked up at him. „Painkillers would help already“, and with that, Hoseok went off once more to get what I needed. Slowly I grew closer with the guys, being enveloped in their heart warming atmosphere, understanding why Lina liked it to be with them. Their friendship was warm and loving, respecting one another and friendly. It felt a bit like being in a huge family and it was nice. They were full of laughs, enjoying their time together.

„How about a sleep over? We have netflix and our living room is huge enough for us all to sleep here. Various of snacks and beer“, Taehyung asked in full excitement. All agreed almost immediately to his offer besides me. „I have no clothes with me“, I mumbled only making the group laugh. I only slept over at Lina‘s place and due to us having the same size, I didn‘t had to worry about exchange clothes. „We can borrow you all you need“, Jimin grinned as Jin got up to get the snacks. Taehyung told me where his room was which was the one he shared with Jungkook. „There are a pile of clothes you can choose from“, with a nod, I left and went inside the room.

 

Just then I received a new message from Unknown.

/Unknown: I hope you had fun brunching with your girl. Had a nice talk about me?/

/Me: How did you know?/

/Unknown: I knew I got you hooked. I heard you./

 

This person was good in not answering my questions. I decided to leave it be for the night as I changed into some comfortable clothes. I wore a blue huge shirt and some shorts which I needed to tie tighter so they wouldn‘t slip off, leaving my clothes on Jungkook‘s bed, neatly folded.

As I returned Jungkook looked at me just like Taehyung. „Why you chose his clothes?“, he questioned before he showed a mischievous smile.  „What is going on between you two?“, Taehyung bombed question after question at me as I inspected the clothes I wore. „I did not know which closet is whom, so I just chose one“, I explained plainly and sat on the ground all so casually. Jimin laughed and stuck his tongue out at Taehyung. „Seems like she disliked your clothes“, „Yours too“, Taehyung shot back at Jimin only for Jimin to laugh more. „Come on. At least she gets flustered when I get close to her. See?“, just like before Jimin came closer to me, his face only inches away from mine. I focused on his orbs, taking in their beauty as I tried to control myself. „You wish“, I mumbled to him trying to not show the effect he had on me being the close. A frown formed on his face as I tried to be stubborn. Taehyung was laughing harder then before, clapping his hands together. „Yes all flustered“, he said during his laughing. Jimin backed off as he saw no chance to get me flustered again, grinning as I won the battle. 

 

We were by now watching the third movie. Lina and Namjoon had excused themselves, leaving me with the rest alone. We all knew what those two were up to, but we just kept it to ourselves. Jimin and Taehyung were already asleep. Yoongi and Jin sitting on the couch were also about to hit dreamland and Hoseok sat by the table, snoring while my eyes started to get heavy too. „You can sleep in my bed if you want“, Jungkook seated himself next to me as he drank his 4th beer. „Thanks but it is okay for me to sleep here. Just go and sleep“, I smiled nicely at him as I tried to speak just loud enough for Jungkook to hear. „I already got your clothes“, I added to find a way to turn down the offer. „Are you sure? Then I will sleep here too“, he mumbled back, his voice all soft and yet a little husky. Grabbing a blanket, he threw it over me so I wouldn‘t get cold. I had no strength to fight him any further so I just let him do whatever he thought was the right thing to do. The movie we were watching had already lost my attention, my eyes and brain to tired to follow the story line and happenings. Soon my head fell against Jungkook‘s shoulder and my eyelids met as I drifted off.

 

The next morning, I woke up to mumbling voices and chuckles. I pretended to be still asleep as I felt his chest vibrate and perceiving him talking. „Just leave her sleeping. She was really tired“, „Yea but the last time I saw her like this was with Lu“, I could make out it was Lina who said this. „I am a bit envious of you Kook“, Jimin said and I could clearly hear his frown. „Seriously Jim. I was just trying to be nice to her after what happened yesterday morning. Plus, all of you were asleep and she refused to sleep in bed. So I tried to make it at least a bit comfortable. She is our guest“, Jungkook explained and I felt some of his hair tickle my face. It was nice to hear him talk this way about me and yet I felt disappointment. So he just did it to make up for his grumpy attitude? Well thank you. Jungkook got harder and harder for me to analyze and try to figure him out. A little bit longer I listened to their conversation before I decided it was time to ‚wake up‘. Shifting slowly, I felt Jungkook‘s hold on me loosening on me. Did he hold me the entire night? I wondered. Rubbing my eyes I tried to act as normal as I could before I yawned. „Morning“, I mumbled sleepily, raising my head from Jungkook’s chest. We must have cuddled us up during the night, due to the fact we were pretty close to each other. The first person coming to my vision was Hoseok who looked like anything but amused. Just when our eyes met, he left into the hallway. „Sleeping princess. Had a good night?“, Taehyung grinned widely, still having a hint of mischievousness in it. Looking at Jungkook he seemed a bit stiff. „Our Kook spend his first night with a girl“, Jin said in a cheery tone before Namjoon elbowed the poor guy causing Jin to hiss. „I am fine. Just realizing I am not the youngest anymore to push off a night on the ground“, Lina laughed at my comment and the atmosphere got more relaxed.