Found her !!

Someone like me

Author pov :

The expensive car reach the glorious mansion of Jung,  it is said that the mansion was designed by world no.1 architect . Inside the mansion everything from furniture to kitchen tools,  everything was exported from different countries in the world . Thats why it gives royalty aura. But it also shows the power of people living in the mansion. It is said that Jungs has wealth that they can even but a country or two.  Everyday there is an column about Jung's in the front of every newspaper.  

At the gate suddenly one car stops , the security guards saw the car and open the gates .they know that she is one of the best friends of their mistresses . So they can not do anything to offend her or their life will came to an end.  If their souls be someone else car even if the president himself they would have checked everything from the car till the person pocket. This kind of liberty only apply for few people only .  The car rush fast  to the porch and the women inside called out to younger girl " joy-ah hurry  , I have to talk to unnie ". The women didn't bother about the car she knows that the valet will park the car in the respective place. They both dash inside. The younger girl dash towards her best friends room . But women walk straight in the library ,she knows the person she wants to meet will be in the library right now,  what can we say that person loves to read even if she is CEO  of the Jungs business.  Upon entering inside the room she call out for the person " unnie , I wanna talk to you about somebody " . The women saw the her unnie lift up her face from book and look towards her. Her unnie is an example of beauty and perfection .Even at the age of 38  she doesn't  look more that 25 . She remembers the days when people used to call her " ice princes " , it was because people misunderstands her silence to something else .But now she thinks her unnie is "ice queen " in  reality because she doesn't age at all . 

" yoong , what happen why are you looking like you have run a marathon " her unnie ask gently and place her book in the table . Yes,  the women is none other than  Im yoona and women opposite her is  Jessica Jung sooyoen 

" sorry , unnie but something happen today and I saw a girl and she looks like you , she also gives cold vibes  just like you , I think it's her " yoona said  seriously,  Jessica stood up from her chair walk towards yoona and hold her shoulders.  

" YOONG,  what was her eye colour tell me,  tell me "she ask hastily,  impatience can be seen in her eyes.  Jessica who is always calm now is looking like she can cry any moment. It's been years since someone gave her news about her.  The child which she abandoned because of her fear and cowardness . She always feel like she have committed sin .  She always try to form her picture in her mind, how she would look now or did she love to sleep like her or is did she likes to sing like her.  But the one thought that scare her was is she still alive .The day she left her near the garbage box was the day she regrets the most because of anger she did that . She was young and reckless that time and didn't know she will regret it for life . 

"unnie , I didn't saw her eyes clearly  because of darkness but maybe their was tinge of blue in her eyes. Not current blue but a dark version of that" yoona answer truthfully she knows the girl she is talking about is maybe her unnie's daughter . So the matter is not something you can lie about .

Hope generate in Jessica's heart,  she did everything in her power to find her child she never find any trace about her. Though she have everything a women needs in her life . She have beautiful wife , two wonderful kids one girl who is pretty like her mother and one boy who is like her in personality like to be quiet and loves to read.  But she still miss her first child,  after all she was the one who gave her feelings of being a mother . Tears flow from her eyes when she thought about her child's life. If she had good life or bad one.  ( which she eventually will find .Cause the girl she thinking about is no ordinary girl , more like hades friend)  .

" YOONG tell me where did yoh last saw her "Jessica ask impaitenly while holding her hands .

"  unnie  I saw her near xxxxx place,  there was an dark alley near that place "yoona answer .

Jessica took her phone from the table and dial a number, when the person on the other side pick up the call , she spoke in cold voice  " I want your team to investigate about my daughter again and search from xxxxx place.  If you won't be able to find her this time also  , I will have your heads as punishment  ,alright "  a gulp noise can be heard from the other line and Jessica cut the call.  She is happy that  finally she will meet her daughter. She hug  YOONG tightly with of emotions.  Few years fall from her eyes. 

" thank you,  YOONG , you don't know how much happy I am today. " Jessica said and smile. 

"it's okay,  unnie after all she is also my niece " yoona said while smiling  .

Suddenly the door of library open again , the two pair of eyes move towards the door and saw a beautiful young girl head is pop out . 

" mom,  mommy is calling you " she said and smile looking at her skishin anuty yoong and disappear from there. The two women decide to not bring this matter up right now. They will tell everybody  after they will find her. 

 

=============≠≠=================≠=====≠===

Hello, lovely readers it's gonna be beautiful morning soon. I hope everyone is well and I will to know about your thoughts so you can comment and subscribe to this story . A special thanks to all the subscriber. 

Author