Tequila

Someone like me

Y/N POV 🌃

The same night at orphanage 

I sneak inside the orphanage gate  cause I knew if the guard saw me he will instantly report it to him. As I stand at the back of the building looking at the third floor , phew no one is there . Now I can easily climb through the pipe. Yeah I know what people think its dangerous to climb rusty pipes and all that .But trust me I have been doing it since as long as I remember.  Though in the starting days I fall many times and got one or two bones cracked but that's okay. I treat myself , as I know there is no one who will treat my wounds.  If the injury is far more serious then my raidar I stole the supplies from the nearest hospital  and  saw the doctors treating the patients. Then I repeat it on myself ,I even done some stitches on myself though it hurts like hell but there is nothing that few drops of tequila can't do. I know I am minor and all but if you have life like mine and have injury everyday in your life you find substitute of everything. It was him who gave me  tequila for the first time when I was a toddler and was crying for milk so to stop me he forcefully shove tequila bottle in my mouth .I dont remember after what happen but I woke up after a week I think in a govt hospital . So back to the story I climb the pipes and reach the third floor balcony .i quickly take the stairs and go to the attic cause that's where I am locked up most of the times, I also live there. There is no electricity here ,no washroom , running water , no fan, no heater. In all three floors there is at least basic necessities  provided for other children like food, clothes, books, going to school, and all other prevlidges , That doesn't apply for me, The Story Of My Life, I sigh. I never know why he treat me like that. I enter the artic small room. It's really small like a size of small washroom,with only a ventilator that is the only source of light.  I laid on the very old blanket probably overused blanket of other kids. It's better that nothing at least I go it last year on Christmas ,I heard some kids saying its Christmas ,I don't know much about that day must be important for others. I never know much about these things. I am not allowed to be out of room on special holidays. He lock me up in my room, after a week I was let out to clean everything. So life is hard for me . I do stuff that no normal kids do,  I do drugs, drink alcohol you name it I have done it all. Sleeping is not my best friend. I stare at darkness. This is what I do to sleep. Phew today was really tough day,  suddenly I think of those rich people,  stupid fools.  But I do enjoy beating up the people. Haha serve them right.  I didn't get paid for street fight today. So no food ,I only able to earn $5 through it .Cause of my age ,they don't pay me much but hey at least it's better to eat few days in a week then no food . I touch my forehead and feel the dried blood. I will clean it up Tom if I get water. I let my hand wander around and found a bottle of tequila there is still some left .This will help me sleep. I gulp the content down my throat and feel burning sensation. It's been two days since I have eaten .  I laid again on my floor blanket and feel drowsy  , and whisper " life is seriously a luxury for me ,that I don't want "